NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
Now that I could see all the teasers... I don't think those are NTR, now it's probably an "ok I got panties first, now I wanna kiss feet for the favor" this is gonna be 100% canon I'm sure.

• Angry
Reactions: maynardkeynes65

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good view lol, maybe in this bad ending, Drew or Hunter give her the wine but something happens and they have to leave and Kevin takes advantage, or Drew knowing that Kevin took one of her panties, tries to recruit him and uses the wine on Ophelia to convince her and they both enjoy it.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Good view lol, maybe in this bad ending, Drew or Hunter give her the wine but something happens and they have to leave and Kevin takes advantage, or Drew knowing that Kevin took one of her panties, tries to recruit him and uses the wine on Ophelia to convince her and they both enjoy it.
so whats the story with the wine, if Drew uses the wine to get to fuck the girls she doesnt gain control was that the deal Hunter made with her

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
so whats the story with the wine, if Drew uses the wine to get to fuck the girls she doesnt gain control was that the deal Hunter made with her
Hunter made a bet with Drew.
IF Drew goes 2 weeks WITHOUT using the wine, Hunter will let Drew take over the 'operation' in the house.
(Hunter will let Drew try taking all the women)

If Drew DOES use the wine(like in the bad/NTR ending with Brenna), then Hunter wins and continues to run things with Drew helping.
(meaning Hunter has dibs/first crack at all the women)

Sounds tilted in Drew's favor until Hunter mentions the new aphrodisiac he's putting into the air system that will make the MC AND Drew uncontrollably horny...

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Hunter made a bet with Drew.
IF Drew goes 2 weeks WITHOUT using the wine, Hunter will let Drew take over the 'operation' in the house.
(Hunter will let Drew try taking all the women)

If Drew DOES use the wine(like in the bad/NTR ending with Brenna), then Hunter wins and continues to run things with Drew helping.
(meaning Hunter has dibs/first crack at all the women)

Sounds tilted in Drew's favor until Hunter mentions the new aphrodisiac he's putting into the air system that will make the MC AND Drew uncontrollably horny...
So it sounds like Drew will not succeed then. She did use the wine while with Brenna.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes