MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I just finished chapter 8, it turned out to be a really cool story! I also liked how the characters with each update noticeably change in the body and appearance of the figure... I remember how thin Sterling was like a schoolboy, now he looks like a pumped-up Rambo:D as for the sex scenes, I liked how all the attraction between Sterling and Ophelia comes close, very sexy their story is progressing :love:

time to start chapter 9! :whistle:

Ryno890

Aug 5, 2022
Make sure you have a save folder by starting the game up once. Then place the save you are going to use and placing it in the "saves" folder. when you go to load a game, you should see the save to choose from.
It's not working for me. I'm on android using JoiPlay so I think it's just a combatibility thing nothing I can do. But thank you for the response appreciate it.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
It's not working for me. I'm on android using JoiPlay so I think it's just a combatibility thing nothing I can do. But thank you for the response appreciate it.
Oh, yeah sorry. I don't know how to play light novels on android.

Reactions: Ryno890

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
That's how I finished chapters 9 and 10. and every time I enjoyed every scene! I don't know why so many people argue about NTR when Vanilla's scenes really look very hot? I really enjoy how the developer made such high-quality sexual animations and how Mc gradually rose in sexual terms, for some it happens that everything happens quickly, but here everything is smooth and beautiful, I especially liked the scenes with Mc/Brenna and Mc/Ophelia for these duets hot scenes! :love: now I'm going to go play the last episode, I really don't want the game to end chapter :cry:

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Well the good news is that the dev should be getting really close to finishing Ch.12 so with I want to ask everyone their theories on what you think is gonna happen? Any new theories on any character so far

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Well the good news is that the dev should be getting really close to finishing Ch.12 so with I want to ask everyone their theories on what you think is gonna happen? Any new theories on any character so far
I wouldn’t mind if Drew starts collaborating with Sterling, judging by her/his appearance, I won’t say that Drew looks like a hard sexist compared to Hunter... I haven’t started episode 11 yet, but so far I haven’t noticed anything harsh from Drew except for one thing NTR with Tiff, but I was a little surprised when I found out that Sterling's father had a relationship with Drew :LOL: If Drew was still closer to Sterling's father, then somehow in the future an update or someday should somehow help Mc... but not sexually, but still I don't know what to expect...Maybe Drew wants to make amends for what he did with together Hunter in the past, although we'll see how the story turns out))))

Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022
What was the reason why mc's father killed himself?
Wait, I'm feeling like an idiot... did the MC's father commit suicide? He didn't remember that, according to me he had simply died and Mc came home because of that, hahahaha, he didn't remember the reason for death at all, I hope I'm not the only one that happens that to myself

Ryno890

Aug 5, 2022
Could someone please tell me again what is was that Sterling found out in the vault about Hunter? I kinda forgot but I'd like to know as I'm about to start chapter 11 and I honestly don't wanna try and go back and just play up until that moment.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
What was the reason why mc's father killed himself?
We still don’t know if he actually killed himself or if it was an accident but I still think Hunter had something to do with it. Reasons why I think he had something to do with it because Hunter knew as long as David is around, he’ll never get Ophelia. So I think he kept tabs on them meanwhile he continue doing what he does to other families. And then one day he sees and opportunity and arrange David death so he’ll be out the way and I think he’s going to do the same for Sterling as his last resort to get rid of him

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Could someone please tell me again what is was that Sterling found out in the vault about Hunter? I kinda forgot but I'd like to know as I'm about to start chapter 11 and I honestly don't wanna try and go back and just play up until that moment.
Sterling found David's journal which recounted David discovering that Drew and Hunter had seduced David's mother (Nora) and sister (Keira). David confessed he was afraid Sterling would grow up to seduce his own mother/sisters, and this fear caused David to treat Sterling harshly.

You can re-watch these scenes from the gallery in Sterling's room if you want.

Reactions: Ryno890
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes