Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
''The base game contains avoidable, non-canonical NTR content. What does non-canonical mean?
Non-canonical means that it doesn't "really" happen, it's like a branching timeline that resets. This is mentioned because while some games have "avoidable" NTR content, it still happens (i.e. canonically), just "off-camera".

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
''The base game contains avoidable, non-canonical NTR content. What does non-canonical mean?
When an NTR scene is about to happen. You get a choice to avoid it by making the obvious choice. If you fail the choice, the girl is fucked by someone else and after it's considered "game over" and resets back to the choice until you make the correct choice.

So in that sense, no NTR scene is canon and effects the story. They never really happen. They are seen as "what IF the MC fails".

AVNTester

Oct 15, 2023
I see. So, in any case, we can avoid the ntr scene if we want. Oh, that's good. I've seen a lot of arguments. I didn't want to bring it up again, but I didn't really know what that meant. Thanks.
You can also turn off NTR at the start of the Game if you 100% don't want to see any ntr scenes, you won't even get to see the choice which will lead to a bad end.

enfuego

Feb 10, 2018
Sterling found David's journal which recounted David discovering that Drew and Hunter had seduced David's mother (Nora) and sister (Keira). David confessed he was afraid Sterling would grow up to seduce his own mother/sisters, and this fear caused David to treat Sterling harshly.

You can re-watch these scenes from the gallery in Sterling's room if you want.
I forgot about this and now I'm curious, did David find this out before or after he started having sex with Drew? Kinda fucked if it was before.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I forgot about this and now I'm curious, did David find this out before or after he started having sex with Drew? Kinda fucked if it was before.
He found out WAY before... I think it was 15 or so years before the present, based on dates mentioned in the journal. The David/Drew affair was much more recent, based on email history Sterling obtains.

This is why many players are eager to know how/why David and Drew would've started an affair. That's a major mystery we're hoping to learn more about soon.

enfuego

Feb 10, 2018
He found out WAY before... I think it was 15 or so years before the present, based on dates mentioned in the journal. The David/Drew affair was much more recent, based on email history Sterling obtains.

This is why many players are eager to know how/why David and Drew would've started an affair. That's a major mystery we're hoping to learn more about soon.
ah, if thats the case then i would suspect blackmail or some kind of threat.

Elde

Feb 11, 2020
hey everyone ! can someone explain to me what did i witness at the end of chapter 9 i got this cg of Drew :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and just after chafter 10 start Drew is a female with a dick Oo' is it a bug ? does the dev change his mind in his scenario but forgot his previous cg ? i don't know what to think...

AVNTester

Oct 15, 2023
hey everyone ! can someone explain to me what did i witness at the end of chapter 9 i got this cg of Drew :
and just after chafter 10 start Drew is a female with a dick Oo' is it a bug ? does the dev change his mind in his scenario but forgot his previous cg ? i don't know what to think...
As far as I know nobody other than Hunter knew that Drew became a Chick with a Dick so that's what everybody but Hunter thought Drew would look like. If I'm wrong someone can correct me.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
its a joke, the reveal that drew is a beautiful man, and then the next chapter we are told that the guy in that picture is just a the taxi driver (or uber or something), and the real Drew is a woman.

Reactions: vireker and Elde

Elde

Feb 11, 2020
its a joke, the reveal that drew is a beautiful man, and then the next chapter we are told that the guy in that picture is just a the taxi driver (or uber or something), and the real Drew is a woman.
Damn i miss the dialogue about the taxi driver i was so focus on the char but now that make sence xD thanks man

Reactions: shitass1001

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
As far as I know nobody other than Hunter knew that Drew became a Chick with a Dick so that's what everybody but Hunter thought Drew would look like. If I'm wrong someone can correct me.
The younger characters didn't know about Drew's transition, but Ophelia (and probably Aliza) knew. Ophelia makes some strange comments in chapter 6, that upon replaying, are obviously foreshadowing Drew:

Reactions: AVNTester
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes