May 10, 2020
Advice for anyone waiting for updates. Forget about the game completely. Don’t look at teasers don’t look at shit, and then come back in 9 months and the chapter will be mostly finished. That’s what I did. And when you come back still don’t look at teasers. There was a surprising amount of content from the last chapter spoiled with teasers so when I played it felt short af despite being one of the longest.

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
Advice for anyone waiting for updates. Forget about the game completely. Don’t look at teasers don’t look at shit, and then come back in 9 months and the chapter will be mostly finished. That’s what I did. And when you come back still don’t look at teasers. There was a surprising amount of content from the last chapter spoiled with teasers so when I played it felt short af despite being one of the longest.
HA! I watched the teasers as they were leaked here and I already forgot what all the teasers had in them.

Atricock

Apr 16, 2023
Anyone here want to elaborate on why in chapter 9 that Ophelia acts like a complete and total bitch to the MC? Because she goes from being motherly to full on bitch mode in .5 seconds in a single scene. Honestly at that moment in mind I was thinking "I wish there was an option to stand up and slap her hard across the face".

AVNTester

Oct 15, 2023
Anyone here want to elaborate on why in chapter 9 that Ophelia acts like a complete and total bitch to the MC? Because she goes from being motherly to full on bitch mode in .5 seconds in a single scene. Honestly at that moment in mind I was thinking "I wish there was an option to stand up and slap her hard across the face".
She was in her "Femdom" Phase if you continue the Game it should stop in Chapter 10 if I remember correctly.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
We actually discussed this exhaustively back when chapter 9 came out, if you want to go back and read those posts.

Basically, Sterling orally raped her, and her angry response is justified. However, she still loves him and actually wants to go further sexually, so she reframes the situation based on her dom fantasy (which she explained during the book club scenes in earlier chapters), which allows them to continue without her feeling like a victim. Honestly this conflict was needed, Ophelia had the most reservations about sex with Sterling, and wasn't going to go much farther without being pushed. The backlash is believable and makes her seem more realistic, plus it sets up a great reconciliation (i.e. make-up sex) later on.

Last edited:

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
There is a bug at 10am Catherine gym scene.
DISCLAIMER:
This game has an NTR switch that removes all NTR from the game.
The mandatory uncensored patch is now required.
DOWNLOAD
Chapter 11 Official(Mandatory uncensored patch required!)
Mandatory Uncensored Patch: LEWDPATCHER
Did you read the OP and downloaded the MANDATORY PATCH ?
Because that "Bug" only happens when you can't or don't want to read the OP and didn't download the mandatory Patch.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
From the Original Post (OP)?The first post of this game? Where else?:WaitWhat:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So what happens if you don't play with the patch? I'm so tired of people saying "bug" without any kind of description.
a "Mandatory" uncensored patch seems counterproductive, The censored version is required by Patreon, so it should be playable.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
So what happens if you don't play with the patch? I'm so tired of people saying "bug" without any kind of description.
a "Mandatory" uncensored patch seems counterproductive, The censored version is required by Patreon, so it should be playable.
Patches are a well-known workaround for Patreon's terms of service. Some games, including this one, have a lot of taboo content that is intrinsic to them. It's not a question of removing a scene here or there, the dev would have to create 2 different games at the same time. Is this what you're suggesting?

Reactions: shitass1001

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Patches are a well-known workaround for Patreon's terms of service. Some games, including this one, have a lot of taboo content that is intrinsic to them. It's not a question of removing a scene here or there, the dev would have to create 2 different games at the same time. Is this what you're suggesting?
I didn't suggest anything I asked a question.

The Fact that this game is made with Patreon Money, means there is a version that abides by their TOS... The WHOLE point of an uncensor patch is to add the "forbidden" content back into the game... you know... the version on the site that forbade that content.

If the Game can't be played without it why isn't already in there. Or is the Patreon Version a myth?? Aren't the people there wondering why the game always crashes?

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I didn't suggest anything I asked a question.

The Fact that this game is made with Patreon Money, means there is a version that abides by their TOS... The WHOLE point of an uncensor patch is to add the "forbidden" content back into the game... you know... the version on the site that forbade that content.

If the Game can't be played without it why isn't already in there. Or is the Patreon Version a myth?? Aren't the people there wondering why the game always crashes?
I'm sorry, I can't tell if you're moralizing or just incredibly naive...?

Captain Renault : I'm shocked! Shocked to find that gambling is going on in here.
Croupier : Your winnings, sir.
Captain Renault : [sotto voce] Oh, thank you very much.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'm sorry, I can't tell if you're moralizing or just incredibly naive...?

Captain Renault : I'm shocked! Shocked to find that gambling is going on in here.
Croupier : Your winnings, sir.
Captain Renault : [sotto voce] Oh, thank you very much.
I wasn't moralizing, I wasn't suggesting anything... I ASKED A QUESTION.
I have never played any game on this site without using whatever uncensor patches that were available and likely never will (I think I played the censored version of this once! for a few minutes by accident... not something I'd choose to do again).
That doesn't change the fact that a "Mandatory" Uncensor patch makes no sense to me, if you don't want censorship in your game then you don't censor it, if you do censor it then why isn't it playable in that state. Uncensor patches usually don't make huge changes, normally it's a simple text swap. There has to be a missing piece of information here.

It's really not a complicated question... if you don't know then you don't know, leave it for someone who does. But stop reading shit into my post that isn't there

Through questions we expand our comprehension.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes