FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
I'm moving on from the guy with the apparent learning disability who asks questions and then doesn't understand why people answer him.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know I should support the Nnena one to stay on line with my enjoyment of the character, but I still think the "Hunter realizes having too many kids is a problem" and the "drunk foursome with the four "studs" in the story" are far better cause, like...

It's funny come on.

Reactions: Dragoci

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Ehh... So my two week game (Power Vacuum) has ended and it was a wonderful sight :cautious:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now it’s very interesting how the story will turn out in chapter 12! None of you have understood, is someone connected with air ventilation? I only remember that Hunter, with his workers help, repaired, but I have a feeling that Hunter himself doesn’t know that ventilation provides air to awaken sex, don’t you think? We only saw that Hunter is trying to seduce someone with the help of wine, but he doesn’t seem to know about the ventilation, otherwise he could fuck someone using the air from the ventilation... there seems to be someone behind it :unsure:

Ah shit! I liked the scene when Ophelia finally gave herself to Sterling and gave a hint that she wants children with him, it was a really hot scene! (y) and also about Brenna, Who wouldn't try to involve her in NTR , she is suitable for Sterling, they really have a special connection, even when watching NTR, she always had Sterling in her head, they would really make a sexy couple for a sex video and even a lot of interesting things(Who knows, if not for the wine and all sorts of drugs from Hunter and Drew when they had sex with her, she would have really destroyed them, even there she tried a lot to somehow protect Sterling) :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Fayn Arawn

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Now it’s very interesting how the story will turn out in chapter 12! None of you have understood, is someone connected with air ventilation? I only remember that Hunter, with his workers help, repaired, but I have a feeling that Hunter himself doesn’t know that ventilation provides air to awaken sex, don’t you think? We only saw that Hunter is trying to seduce someone with the help of wine, but he doesn’t seem to know about the ventilation, otherwise he could fuck someone using the air from the ventilation... there seems to be someone behind it :unsure:
I don't recall if it's explicitly stated that Hunter is behind the AC gas, but it's heavily implied because 1) he's the one that has the AC fixed (was it really broken?) and 2) it's in line with his other tactics like adding drugs to food/drinks/hygiene products/ etc. I think we're meant to connect the dots and conclude Hunter is responsible. I mean, who else could it possibly be, some as-yet-unseen character? :unsure:

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I don't recall if it's explicitly stated that Hunter is behind the AC gas, but it's heavily implied because 1) he's the one that has the AC fixed (was it really broken?) and 2) it's in line with his other tactics like adding drugs to food/drinks/hygiene products/ etc. I think we're meant to connect the dots and conclude Hunter is responsible. I mean, who else could it possibly be, some as-yet-unseen character? :unsure:
Yeah.This is a really hard guess... well, basically think about it, if Hunter was behind this gas, wouldn't he be able to hint to Drew that "I arranged the gas vents for sex"? it’s like he didn’t know about it... and thanks to this gas, Sterling fucked everyone, and even each other’s family fucked... then they themselves didn’t understand why they were excited... I wouldn’t be surprised someone is behind this :unsure: Or maybe someone wants Sterling to impregnate everyone before Hunter takes his chance, suddenly someone is trying to be for Sterling :whistle:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
if Hunter was behind this gas, wouldn't he be able to hint to Drew that "I arranged the gas vents for sex"? it’s like he didn’t know about it...
Not really. Drew got mad at Hunter because exactly this. Hunter wasn't telling Drew that he was using drugs on his family.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Not really. Drew got mad at Hunter because exactly this. Hunter wasn't telling Drew that he was using drugs on his family.
That's probably true. although strangely at the end of the episode there was not a word from Hunter about conditioner..

For some reason I thought the scene-ntr between Brenna and Drew turned out really well, he didn’t seem to be trying to humiliate her or say anything against Sterling, if Hunter hadn’t shown up at the end the scene would have turned out really good... So, as a bad character, she talks about Drew early, even though she has some plans in her head for Lucia’s mom

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
Doesn’t Hunter explicitly say “I’m going to add another drug that affects males exclusively, and that includes you cause drugs don’t care about pronouns” to Drew, and then she got horned up by the drugs in the vents?

Last edited:
Reactions: Phenim

AngryClerk

Oct 10, 2021
Doesn’t Hunter explicitly say “I’m going to add another drug that affects males exclusively, and that includes you cause drugs don’t care about pronouns” to Drew, and then she got horned up by the drugs in the vents?
Yup. This is why Hunter is confident with the bet with Drew. Once the "Pshhhh" started after it was announced that Hunter had the air conditioning fix, we all knew Hunter did some shit with it.

Reactions: Chumpyman
4.20 star(s) 367 Votes