MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Ophelia isn't pregnant...yet.
In the future, this is possible, because when Sterling mentioned this during hot sex, she immediately became even more aroused and had an orgasm... so the first hint of pregnancy is fulfilled, now only Brenna and Katherine remain

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I just came up with a very strange idea for this situation, What if MC will little Sterling's and Drew's also got little Drews from his other girls that he quite possibly has, especially ex-girlfriend Brenna is also his possible girlfriend for sex. .. will these little Sterlings and Drew continue on Mc/Drew path story when they grow up :KEK:

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
In the future, this is possible, because when Sterling mentioned this during hot sex, she immediately became even more aroused and had an orgasm... so the first hint of pregnancy is fulfilled, now only Brenna and Katherine remain
Dude, I'm pretty sure Catherine is already pregnant, all through the last chapter she had the munchies and had wilder mood swings.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Dude, I'm pretty sure Catherine is already pregnant, all through the last chapter she had the munchies and had wilder mood swings.
Not to mention she almost let slip that she stopped having her periods and in the bad end teaser where Sterling i assumed to have died, she is pointed to her stomach and crying. There's too much pointing to her being pregnant.

Reactions: x0run

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I just came up with a very strange idea for this situation, What if MC will little Sterling's and Drew's also got little Drews from his other girls that he quite possibly has, especially ex-girlfriend Brenna is also his possible girlfriend for sex. .. will these little Sterlings and Drew continue on Mc/Drew path story when they grow up :KEK:
Well we know Drew isn't siring children, at least not since she had her balls removed. That reminds me, do we know how long it's been since Drew's transition? But yeah, Hunter may very well have countless bastards around the world for all we know.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Not to mention she almost let slip that she stopped having her periods
And let's not forget her eagerness to fuck Sterling. I think it's very safe to assume that Catherin fucked Sterling the moment she took birth control, not bothering to find out it doesn't work the moment you take it, but it needs about a month to take effect. I just knew the moment Sterling made that deal, he'd fuck up.

Context, people, it's important!

Reactions: pinkie96

cvjoint

Apr 29, 2022
I don't want to sound ungrateful so thank you to the person that uploaded the android port. But it's not i-patched. Is there an android version that has the I-patch included?

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Well we know Drew isn't siring children, at least not since she had her balls removed. That reminds me, do we know how long it's been since Drew's transition? But yeah, Hunter may very well have countless bastards around the world for all we know.
I mean, Drew can impregnate girls right? that's what I said, like Sterling will have his own girls like Ophelia/Brenna/Katherine/Lucia and Drew will have his own girls, he already has one, that's how they will have their own children and continue their legacy :ROFLMAO:

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
All of the teasers, suggestions ect predicting that Catherine is pregnant with Sterling's child.
What if maybe there could be some way that when everyone was sleeping Hunter decided to fuck/rape Catherine in her sleep and thats why shes pregnant?
Or is this pregnancy in a bad end or main game?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
All of the teasers, suggestions ect predicting that Catherine is pregnant with Sterling's child.
What if maybe there could be some way that when everyone was sleeping Hunter decided to fuck/rape Catherine in her sleep and thats why shes pregnant?
Is main game. So chances will be anyone's baby but Sterling is exactly and literally 0

AVNTester

Oct 15, 2023
I don't think we play the same game if you think Sterling (the MC!) is gonna sleep rape someone.:FacePalm::cautious:

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

Zoog

Apr 20, 2017
And let's not forget her eagerness to fuck Sterling. I think it's very safe to assume that Catherin fucked Sterling the moment she took birth control, not bothering to find out it doesn't work the moment you take it, but it needs about a month to take effect. I just knew the moment Sterling made that deal, he'd fuck up.

Context, people, it's important!
Copper IUDs, like the one Catherine is supposedly using, are effective at stopping pregnancies immediately after positioning. That said, they do have an about 1% failure rate. I would be less surprised if Catherine asked someone for help in faking the receipt for her IUD. (Or ripped it out like a cavewoman. Does that count as Stealthing?)

4.20 star(s) 367 Votes