ChaosStar0

Jul 16, 2023
Copper IUDs, like the one Catherine is supposedly using, are effective at stopping pregnancies immediately after positioning. That said, they do have an about 1% failure rate. I would be less surprised if Catherine asked someone for help in faking the receipt for her IUD. (Or ripped it out like a cavewoman. Does that count as Stealthing?)
If she's pregnant, it could of happened on her birthday, during their only time without birth control.

Other005

May 23, 2019
Does this game have futa ntr? Because I saw the tag but sometimes a guy gets the MC's girl and the futa gets the MC. Just to confirm.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Does this game have futa ntr? Because I saw the tag but sometimes a guy gets the MC's girl and the futa gets the MC. Just to confirm.
The Futa can have sex with 2 of your girls so far in bad ends. No action with the MC.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Will Nora and Keira be sexually involved with Sterling in the future? It seems to me that this is impossible given their old wounds...

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Will Nora and Keira be sexually involved with Sterling in the future? It seems to me that this is impossible given their old wounds...
Don't underestimate Sterling! Some of the previews depict him in pretty intimate situations with Nora and Keira, so it's likely they'll have sexual encounters. I'm not sure how their past with Hunter and Drew will factor in, but I can't wait to find out!

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Don't underestimate Sterling! Some of the previews depict him in pretty intimate situations with Nora and Keira, so it's likely they'll have sexual encounters. I'm not sure how their past with Hunter and Drew will factor in, but I can't wait to find out!
How unexpectedly it became for us that Sterling should not be underestimated :ROFLMAO: To be honest, I’m also interested in how their story will turn out, given their past with Drew and Hunter... although for some reason I think this appearance will turn out to be another ally for Sterling after Lucia, don’t you think? They might have some grudges against Drew and Hunter.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Purely theoretically, this is the only option to remove Drew away from the MC's girls, that is, these two girls who knew each other before will return to Drew and thereby these girls will somehow force Drew to side with Sterling... although this is unlikely, but it's worth a try...

Reactions: Creativemind
4.20 star(s) 367 Votes