Creativemind

Jun 26, 2023
As always, support the creator. He deserves the money.

August 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

September 2021

November 2021

December 2021

January 2022

February 2022

March 2022

April 2022
Can you update this with all with new wallpapers?

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I'm not sure they were ever "in love" but that's an interesting idea. Why not both? Drew is very open to sharing. :unsure:
Sterling/Drew with Nora/Keira? it seems to sound more interesting, but how will it then affect others? then you can say Drew and Sterling got rid of Hunter, and somehow if Sterling agrees to sharing, then Drew will almost make Sterling like Hunter but in a good way... I think this is too much, although Dev decides everything. Especially since Sterling is cold towards Drew

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Sterling/Drew with Nora/Keira? it seems to sound more interesting, but how will it then affect others? then you can say Drew and Sterling got rid of Hunter, and somehow if Sterling agrees to sharing, then Drew will almost make Sterling like Hunter but in a good way... I think this is too much, although Dev decides everything. Especially since Sterling is cold towards Drew
Well if Drew turns out to be an ally, as many people hope, then I'd like to see Sterling and Drew double-team some ladies in a canon scene. The thing is, I'm not sure I want to see Sterling share any of his current harem with Drew. So, what to do? Since Nora and Keira have already had sex with Drew (many times!), maybe they're good candidates for sharing that the audience wouldn't mind.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
So, what to do? Since Nora and Keira have already had sex with Drew (many times!), maybe they're good candidates for sharing that the audience wouldn't mind.
That's exactly what I was thinking! After what we saw and how Drew told Lucia to call her mom to come to them, it would be quite logical if the main LIs were not touched, and only Sterling and Drew would have sex with Nora/Keira... in the future it sounds what a good opportunity for these two to stay with Drew and those other LIs to stay with Sterling after their victory against Hunter... But we don't know Drew's full story yet, so it's best to wait for an update ))))

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
To be honest, I don't want Sterling to get Nora and Keira. I want them to still be in love with Drew and help her decide to side against Hunter.
Actually, we know Drew was in love with Keira, but we know nothing of Keira being in love with Drew. After all, they were very quick to get as far away as possible after Sterling's dad saved them. Also, the first thing that Drew did was sacrifice them to Hunter, which doesn't really seem as an act of love (well, it is for Drew, but for normal people?).

I don't think this update will go the way people think it will go. Keira and Nora will no doubt try to avoid Drew and when no doubt sexy times with Sterling happen, Drew will be furious about how they chose Sterling over her, solidifying Drew on the side of Hunter. There will be no siding with Sterling.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
If you do not installl the M A N D A T O R Y patch (meaning "not optional", you have to install it in ordert to avoid problems), you get an error message (an exception) in the context of this gym scene. I never got this error myself, simply because I am able to read and follow the instruction to install this M A N D A T O R Y patch. But the error message can be found many, many times in this thread. Far too many times in order to still believe in the human race...o_O
I agree, that at this point the downloadable version should not need this patch anymore, because the game simply does not run properly without it. But I cannot change that. On the other hand the need of the M A N D A T O R Y patch is even inscribed in large, friendly letters in the opening post (OP), where the actual version can be downloaded. So what on God's green earth needs to be done for everybody being able to see that?! o_O
M A N D A T O R Y? Why not W O M A N D A T O R Y? Down with the patriarchy! Down with Patreon-archy!

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Actually, we know Drew was in love with Keira, but we know nothing of Keira being in love with Drew. After all, they were very quick to get as far away as possible after Sterling's dad saved them. Also, the first thing that Drew did was sacrifice them to Hunter, which doesn't really seem as an act of love (well, it is for Drew, but for normal people?).

I don't think this update will go the way people think it will go. Keira and Nora will no doubt try to avoid Drew and when no doubt sexy times with Sterling happen, Drew will be furious about how they chose Sterling over her, solidifying Drew on the side of Hunter. There will be no siding with Sterling.
The vibe I got was Nora and Keira moved to Canada because David sent them there to live with Nora's sister, it wasn't necessarily their choice. They were reluctant to talk to David about what happened with Hunter and Drew, which I'm not sure how to interpret. I'd guess they were deeply ashamed?

On the other hand, Hunter may have been fucking them for 2 years at that point (starting after Annabelle died) while Drew may have been fucking them for 5 years (starting after they moved into Hunter's house). I'm sort of surprised they didn't argue with David and try to stay with Hunter & Drew, after the years of ecstasy. How did David break the spell, so to speak?

It's probable Hunter has been drugging his conquests for decades, and that Nora and Keira were seduced much the same way Hunter is attempting to seduce Ophelia and the rest. Only after detoxing did Nora & Keira realize the horror they'd been through. Assuming they've dealt with their trauma, I imagine Nora & Keira needed years of therapy.

Considering Drew's angry reaction to Hunter's methods in chapter 11, maybe Drew never knew about the drugs, and totally bought into the Dio del Sesso hype? Maybe Hunter was also secretly using drugs on Drew to push him towards becoming a DDS, exactly like he does with Sterling years later? I can imagine Drew and Sterling bonding over being Hunter's pawns.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
The vibe I got was Nora and Keira moved to Canada because David sent them there to live with Nora's sister, it wasn't necessarily their choice. They were reluctant to talk to David about what happened with Hunter and Drew, which I'm not sure how to interpret. I'd guess they were deeply ashamed?

On the other hand, Hunter may have been fucking them for 2 years at that point (starting after Annabelle died) while Drew may have been fucking them for 5 years (starting after they moved into Hunter's house). I'm sort of surprised they didn't argue with David and try to stay with Hunter & Drew, after the years of ecstasy. How did David break the spell, so to speak?

It's probable Hunter has been drugging his conquests for decades, and that Nora and Keira were seduced much the same way Hunter is attempting to seduce Ophelia and the rest. Only after detoxing did Nora & Keira realize the horror they'd been through. Assuming they've dealt with their trauma, I imagine Nora & Keira needed years of therapy.

Considering Drew's angry reaction to Hunter's methods in chapter 11, maybe Drew never knew about the drugs, and totally bought into the Dio del Sesso hype? Maybe Hunter was also secretly using drugs on Drew to push him towards becoming a DDS, exactly like he does with Sterling years later? I can imagine Drew and Sterling bonding over being Hunter's pawns.
Sounds like a possible plan! What else did I notice, NTR with Drew/Tiff and Drew/Brenna She doesn't look as humiliated as she seems, Drew just wanted sex, so he decided to fuck them at his own pace, not like Hunter, Hunter always did it in a perverted way shown up for the threesome at the end, it might have turned out differently as soon as Hunter joined, dirty talk and sex began... maybe Drew didn't expect Hunter to be there... During the conversation between Brenna and Drew, it is quite possible that in addition to the wine, the air conditioning also affected them.

Reactions: Fayn Arawn

craftycarrot

Sep 10, 2022
Apologies if someone has asked / answered already in the thread. but when playing for first time, downloaded yesterday.

I may have a bug that is skipping all of chapter 1, as soon as i get the "Chapter 1 - Eyes everywhere" screen, it jumps to the " "Chapter 2 - It's a two more".

Any known fix etc?

Reactions: maynardkeynes65

DarkKatarn

Dec 16, 2022
Apologies if someone has asked / answered already in the thread. but when playing for first time, downloaded yesterday.

I may have a bug that is skipping all of chapter 1, as soon as i get the "Chapter 1 - Eyes everywhere" screen, it jumps to the " "Chapter 2 - It's a two more".

Any known fix etc?
Did you install the mandatory patch from the OP?

Reactions: craftycarrot

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Hunter must be in his 70's maybe 60's. If he does succeed in impregnanting the girls how does he expect to care for the? He could be dead once the kids could get to their teens.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Hunter must be in his 70's maybe 60's. If he does succeed in impregnanting the girls how does he expect to care for the? He could be dead once the kids could get to their teens.
Another thing that surprises me is how he keeps himself like that while fucking all the girls? after all, not all old people can withstand the increased pace of pleasure in the body :LOL: It's like he's an alien

I just remembered how Katherine killed him during sex. :KEK:

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Another thing that surprises me is how he keeps himself like that while fucking all the girls? after all, not all old people can withstand the increased pace of pleasure in the body :LOL: It's like he's an alien

I just remembered how Katherine killed him during sex. :KEK:
Yeah was that not when hunter was eating Catherine out and she cummed but coz her thighs are thick she crushed him.

• Haha
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Yeah was that not when hunter was eating Catherine out and she cummed but coz her thighs are thick she crushed him.
The only way to overtake Hunter's death may be an unexpected shock when he sees that he is being fucked by Cybius, because he didn't notice it right away because of the air conditioning :KEK:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Something tells me he doesn't plan to take care of any more kids if he gets any girls pregnant. He's in this for the pleasure, not to make a family. Well, maybe to try for 1 more dio del sesso descendant.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes