Bakemono695

May 7, 2022
At the moment Dev is focused on the official version of Power Vacuum. creating this and that at the same time is not an easy task. in the future, someday it will be possible to continue Dev, but just not now, he needs to finish the Power Vacuum chapters)))
Someone replied we'll maybe get an update by Christmas is that true? Would it be for the final chapter? Any idea how much progress had been done?

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Someone replied we'll maybe get an update by Christmas is that true? Would it be for the final chapter? Any idea how much progress had been done?
It's too early to end such an amazing game. I didn’t even notice any such hints, the intrigue is only just intensifying, the girls still have to find out all of Hunter's tricks

sstrangemd

Mar 15, 2020
iirc the last status update that was posted here back in October (on the 11th) said 75% or something, I forget the exact number.

Bear2093

Jan 21, 2018
I can see it being pushed to January cause with the holidays coming up, some people get really busy during that time. I'm hoping for it to be released within two weeks into December.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
View attachment 3077569

Does anyone have any idea how big this update is?

update 10 was 2GB, will update 11 be double that?
Very likely. iirc there was an update or two that was the size of the sum of the prior releases. Given that each new update has only gotten bigger than the last, the final version will laugh at 2gb.

I'm all for it, really. As the story has progressed and more characters introduced, so has the amount of content each release.

Dec 26, 2020
Hey guys! Is there any cg with some ntr content in the new teasers? Just asking to decide if I become a patreon again, just like last month

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Wow I can’t believe he's almost done with Ch 12 and I’m so excited and I can’t wait to see how each story will unfold. I can’t believe this game is almost over like it’s been a long journey with this game

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
So it looks like there is a continuation to the Brenna bad end involving Cerberus. Seems like after she gets a taste, she wants a dog for herself. Hunter looks to be taking her to a dog pound. She has a mixed expression of nervous and happy while looking around. it's like Hunter is helping Brenna to shop for a boyfriend lol.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
So it looks like there is a continuation to the Brenna bad end involving Cerberus. Seems like after she gets a taste, she wants a dog for herself. Hunter looks to be taking her to a dog pound. She has a mixed expression of nervous and happy while looking around. it's like Hunter is helping Brenna to shop for a boyfriend lol.
I wouldn't be surprised Hunter would decide to dress up in a dog's uniform, like he previously did when pretending to be Sterling

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes