Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Of course he could also only become severly bitten - more than option would be plausible in this game...

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Of course he could also only become severly bitten - more than option would be plausible in this game...
Huh, since a lot of bad ends end with Hunter getting injured (not so much lately). I wonder if at the finale of the Cerberus bad end he gets mauled by Brenna's dog since he wouldn't want other people going after his girl. Territorial and all that.

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

redsus123

Aug 24, 2021
So it looks like there is a continuation to the Brenna bad end involving Cerberus. Seems like after she gets a taste, she wants a dog for herself. Hunter looks to be taking her to a dog pound. She has a mixed expression of nervous and happy while looking around. it's like Hunter is helping Brenna to shop for a boyfriend lol.
Been a while since i Played, wasn't the Cerberus scene with a new chick? I don't remember Brenna and Cerberus scene? Which chapter was this...

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Been a while since i Played, wasn't the "man" scene with a new chick? I don't remember Brenna and "man" scene? Which chapter was this...
It was, but there is teasers suggesting Brenna is next and more teasers suggesting Hunter is taking Brenna to the dog pound after.

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Is this going to be a bad ending where Hunter mate's with Brenna? Maybe he wants her ass this time
Not to be taken offensive but as I looked through the pages of this Game I noticed one thing, your unusual fixation on the ass of the girls and what the antagonist i.e. Hunter or Drew can do to their Asses. So I only have one question for you: Why Are You So Obsessed With Their Asses That You Have To Post Something Of That Sort Every One Or Two Pages?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
As WWG's only mod, it's wrong for me to say this, but sometimes i wish the teasers (not saying game), leak faster. That way i can talk to more people about theories. This last teaser is a "teaser gumbo". has a bunch of single images that give more context to already released teasers.

For instance the Brenna and Cerberus one, but also there is an image of evil scrawny Sterling spiking the punch. I think that one goes with the image of Hunter showing the girls something on the laptop that make them all turn on Sterling. So that's why it looks like Ophelia is kicking out Sterling in 1 of the teaser sets.

Reactions: Dr. Javi
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes