MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Notice the black shirt and how scrawny he is. That's CH 1 or maybe CH 2 Sterling. In CH 3 he switches to the white and black shirt.

It's my theory that Hunter in this teaser pic
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

is showing this fake image of Sterling he made to frame him
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think that's why they are starting to look betrayed by Sterling in the other teaser set.
Everything is going as I said, chapter 12 will probably be a game where Mc will be framed. this could be a turning point, so that Mc would then start the fight even stronger...

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Everything is going as I said, chapter 12 will probably be a game where Mc will be framed. this could be a turning point, so that Mc would then start the fight even stronger...
Yeah, cliff hanger ending is looking like a real possibility. Which i'm thinking would make next chapter the final chapter, but i'm really hoping to be wrong. After all, we still need Cath and Ophelia cerberus after this chapter =p

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Yeah, cliff hanger ending is looking like a real possibility. Which i'm thinking would make next chapter the final chapter, but i'm really hoping to be wrong. After all, we still need Cath and Ophelia cerberus after this chapter =p
After these framed, who do you think will side with Sterling? :unsure: Apart from Lucia, then it is quite possible that Tiff, the rest are generally questionable, although everything could turn out if Sterling shows those bags and other things from the save, unless of course at the “good end” we saw something similar earlier in teasers, especially the robot suit when everyone was surprised

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
So if/when Sterling is kicked out what will happen with the girls:Ophelia/Lucia/Catherine/Brenna when Hunter and Drew are there?

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
So if/when Sterling is kicked out what will happen with the girls:Ophelia/Lucia/Catherine/Brenna when Hunter and Drew are there?
I don’t think they have enough time to fuck them. because the girls will be shocked that it is impossible to console them, everyone in their room will probably be with closed doors, not allowing anyone to disturb... except for the "Bad Ending" then it seems to me that if Sterling is kicked out, one of Ophelia, Katherine or Brenna will start to suspect something, they say, Why would Hunter confront Sterling for no particular reason? they really shouldn't be so naive... only Lucia can explain something to them

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
IF he's kicked out, they are all going to either turn to Hunter to be consoled and he's going to take advantage or Hunter will just be doing what he's doing, but without Sterling to stop him. This is only if this is tied to a bad end and not the story.

If it's part of the story, then he isn't going to do anything, because he doesn't touch the girls outside of bad ends.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I don’t think they have enough time to fuck them. because the girls will be shocked that it is impossible to console them, everyone in their room will probably be with closed doors, not allowing anyone to disturb... except for the "Bad Ending" then it seems to me that if Sterling is kicked out, one of Ophelia, Katherine or Brenna will start to suspect something, they say, Why would Hunter confront Sterling for no particular reason? they really shouldn't be so naive... only Lucia can explain something to them
You know what, i think Lucia's bad end at least is tied to this scene. Only lucia can bail out Sterling here, but in the other teasers, she looks to be cut off / distracted in the shed by Drew. If you get a bad end, i assume Lucia isn't there to bail you out but the good path will have Lucia come in and explain everything. Notice Drew is wearing the clothes from the shed where she is also grabbing Hunter.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
You know what, i think Lucia's bad end at least is tied to this scene. Only lucia can bail out Sterling here, but in the other teasers, she looks to be cut off / distracted in the shed by Drew. If you get a bad end, i assume Lucia isn't there to bail you out but the good path will have Lucia come in and explain everything. Notice Drew is wearing the clothes from the shed where she is also grabbing Hunter.
I noticed that Lucia is not visible in such situations, Drew could be leading her somewhere while everyone is arguing about Sterling's false machinations, the question is, what about Lucia's mother and someone else (forgot their names)? Don’t you think they will also stop Hunter from fucking girls while Sterling is away, because there may well be an old injury and resentment? maybe they will be for Sterling too :unsure:

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes