TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
here

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's even in the same set of teasers where Sterling is trying show the girls all the evidence and Hunter looks like he's trying to frame Sterling.
I really hope we finally see the culmination of Lucia's attraction to trans women and Drew. It's been built up for a while, I hope we get a proper scene.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I really hope we finally see the culmination of Lucia's attraction to trans women and Drew. It's been built up for a while, I hope we get a proper scene.
Only if, of course, Drew is not against Sterling... taking into account the fact that Drew advised Lucia to invite her mother to visit, this is a small hint that Drew may return her love and, on the other hand, Lucia may be sexually attracted to a trans woman and They will have their own love stories, what’s most interesting is that Lucia could direct Drew towards Sterling to help him against Hunter...

Only now we know that Lucia has already slept with Sterling, the question is how will such a plot twist unfold? Of course it could have been something like a good ending where Sterling is happy with his girls and Drew is happy with his and Lucia and her mother... :unsure:

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Drew helping Sterling in a Vanilla route just doesn't seem possible. You also can't have Drew and Lucia falling in love. That can only happen in a bad end. Villains' don't get to touch the girls in the story. It would upset to many players that don't like NTR if it was implemented into the story.

Sure, Lucia can make comments about being attracted to Drew. That's her fetish after all, but it can't go beyond that. Not without it connecting directly to a bad end.

Reactions: lipe2410

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Drew helping Sterling in a Vanilla route just doesn't seem possible. You also can't have Drew and Lucia falling in love. That can only happen in a bad end. Villains' don't get to touch the girls in the story. It would upset to many players that don't like NTR if it was implemented into the story.

Sure, Lucia can make comments about being attracted to Drew. That's her fetish after all, but it can't go beyond that. Not without it connecting directly to a bad end.
Yes, this is logical))) but I wouldn’t mind seeing a hot scene between Drew/Lucia in the NTR ending, as it was Drew/Brenna, it’s a pity Hunter got in the way there, in fact the scene looked very hot and sexy!

maxivore

Jul 10, 2017
I just hope that if your theory about Hunter trapping Sterling turns out to be true it won't be too long, I'll find it annoying to have the girls avoiding Sterling for much of the episode after this wait.

May 30, 2017
Yes, this is logical))) but I wouldn’t mind seeing a hot scene between Drew/Lucia in the NTR ending, as it was Drew/Brenna, it’s a pity Hunter got in the way there, in fact the scene looked very hot and sexy!
I just hope Drew buyed a ticket to Bangladesh this time for Hunter so HE DONT INTERFERE!!! Drew need some alone time with the girls.

Grandpa has to much scenes already.

Reactions: TrueJackal

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
It would upset to many players that don't like NTR if it was implemented into the story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

they just took and dropped the asset for the game... so it’s better to leave the Pover vacuum as it’s moving forward, people should be grateful for such a high-quality game PV

May 30, 2017
The hype for this game is enormous, my 2nd fav game is being released in about 10 days but the only game i can think of right now is this one. Can't wait for the download links to arrive on patreon. Soo close now. Anyone know if it will be in the first or second part of december?

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
I wonder how this will go down.
So if Sterling has been kicked out I could see this being a bad ending.
Maybe Lucia is asking for Drew's help. But in order to help Lucia , Drew ask that she wants to fuck her in every hole.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
The hype for this game is enormous, my 2nd fav game is being released in about 10 days but the only game i can think of right now is this one. Can't wait for the download links to arrive on patreon. Soo close now. Anyone know if it will be in the first or second part of december?
Sadly no, dev usually doesn't give hard dates. His progress is going great, so I'm hopeful for first half.

Reactions: D Dog

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
I'm eagerly waiting for the next chapter too but I'm still sad that Drew will only get one NTR scene. I was really hoping when she was introduced that we might get at least two per chapter, in order to compensate for Hunter's scenes.

It would have made things more interesting to see the difference between her and Hunter, where Hunter needs drugs to get the girls, Drew plays the long game where she befriends them first and strikes when they are at their weakest.

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
So, moment darkest before the dawn sort of shit uh? I guess we're doing some classic hero journey shit, the hero losing everything in his darkest hour before overcoming adversity.

My guesses?

POSSIBILITY 1:

They do the thing, Hunter frames Sterling, Ophelia kicks him out, he is left alone and with no one because they all slandered him with the rest of the Harem, yadda yadda yadda.

And then, we get to "control" Drew for but one second.

She is a House Game protagonist after all, so it would make sense.

And she asks herself, after her father revealed to her his master plan, one simple thing.

"Do I care about this?"

If she DOESN'T care, she accepts reality as is. She and Keira move back to Canada, she decides to become a better Mom to Lucia, to be there for her, and we have the domestic shit, which is neat, is nice, it's heartwarming- Until it isn't anymore, and Drew is given some "ghosts of Christmas past shit" until, stricken with guilt, fucks Lucia.

Then Lucia goes, NOT THE ROBOT, Lucia, in the fantasy, after they have fucked, "Sorry daddy (Yes women can be called daddy in sex scenarios especially by other women in lesbian sex look it up it's a thing), you know it's too good to be true, I'm afraid you'll need to do the right thing for once in your life."

And we're back to the choice again, ad the second choice is flip out, and she does flip out, because kicking out Sterling broke up the FAMILY, and FAMILY is EVERYTHING, there is nothing stronger than FAMILY, and now her sister, her nieces, everyone is depressed and miserable because of her dad, and she swears she'll stop him.

POSSIBILITY 2:

As I always say, Lucia is the sleeper character everyone underestimates here.

She missed EVERY. SINGLE. COLLECTIVE BAD ENDING. in the game. Her only bad endings have been by HER OWN CHOICE, the one where she fucks Hunter is to out him to the family, the one with the old dudes ends with her KILLING ONE OF THEM in cold blood, the ONLY bad ending we can count is the What If 7 and 8 ones, and in BOTH cases she's doing it either because of her Futa Fetish OR because Sterling doesn't validate her suspicions and she's left vulnerable.

Which can't happen here with Hunter.

So, Sterling is kicked out, but as that happens, Lucia "cappotta," as we say in Italy, Drew via Mind games and emotional manipulation, turning her against her father. The black king had the queen the the two knights kick out the White King, but was too busy not to notice the Pawn as it ranks up, and turns his own queen to white.

Hunter should have googled En Passant.

This to say, Drew and Lucia team up against Hunter, to find a way to clear Sterling's name, and to find a way to ruin him after what he did, again ending in a cliffhanger.

Now the question is, with Sterling kicked out of the house, where shall he live for the next chapter I wonder? Everyone should hate him now...

I guess we could bring back Penny this way, or maybe he'll have to leave the country, maybe to some place no one is ever going to look for him, maybe even... Africa!

POSSIBILITY 3:

THIS IS HOW NNENNA CAN STILL WIN!

Reactions: Fayn Arawn

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Well, since this topic is on, I’ll also share my theory in the future:

judging by the teasers and comments, chapter 12 will be dedicated to Drew or Drew/Lucia, I’ll explain why: We didn’t see Drew in action, except for Tiff or Brenna, but it was comforting NTR, we didn’t even notice any perversion or humiliation on Drew’s part, he/she just had sex at his own pace and a little love. now it's time for us to see the REAL Drew in Chapter 12! Is he/she really such a pervert and will he manage to fuck Lucia? together with Lucia, he can fuck her mother while Sterling is already expelled. and all this will happen in the "Bad Ending" Like dartred said, it makes no sense for this to happen in the canon ending, because it would contradict the plot and make Sterling a bad person, this can't happen with Drew fucking Lucia in the good ending while Sterling tries to justify himself against Hunter. and now theory 2:

this chapter is also dedicated to Hunter, where he is trying to frame Sterling, will chapter 12 really turn out to be bitter for Sterling? purely theoretically for the sake of drama, he could be kicked out and at some point someone will justify him, but who? 1 Lucia, 2 Tiff (because she found a bag of drugs) 3 Lucia's mother (because of the past) while everyone is waiting for an update because of the Drew/Lucia or Hunter/Brenna/Cerberus scene. I’m waiting precisely because of the revealed fraud, it’s very interesting how Sterling will find evidence and justify himself. Of course, I’m also looking forward to some scenes, especially with Drew, but not as much as Hunter’s revealed affairs...

I would also like to see if there will be a sexual encounter between Sterling and Lucia's mom, chapter 11 we didn't see Sterling's interest in Lucia's mom and now in the teaser we see something completely different... judging by her past with Hunter and Drew, how will that affect Sterling? :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: jamiehmcw91

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Not me because i want the canon game to come out faster. Also Drew never wins any votes in it only Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, one futa but not with Drew ofc and more Hunter.
It’s just that Hunter has more fans, especially from NTR fans, so there are more votes for the old man))) sometimes it can get boring, so it would be better to finish the canonical update, It’s time to promote the plot with Drew, I think it will turn out to be a good NTR story, otherwise Hunter is everywhere :BootyTime:

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes