TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

they just took and dropped the asset for the game... so it’s better to leave the Pover vacuum as it’s moving forward, people should be grateful for such a high-quality game PV
Foot of the Mountains. The main love interest is the MCs Aunt Melinda. There is an Optional NTR scene where you can watch her get fucked by a big black man.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Personally I hate drew and futa content. Ever since drew starred in the game I just fast forward...
To each his own. I never liked Futa/trans content until one day I downloaded Power Vacuum and saw on tablet where Ophelia plays one of the VNs to herself and where she is Futa... I didn’t think that I would like such a cartoon VN it turned out very hot (I hope does such a genre game exist? share, I’ll be glad) then I came to terms with the appearance of Drew, I especially liked the scene between Drew/Tiff and the ending of Drew/Brenna... It’s unlikely that you’ll find such Futa/Trance games with such amazing ones anywhere scene... I'm not a fan of them, but I like it when futa/trans is for girls and not for Mc...

Dev knows how to surprise with his ideas, especially the quality of animation and how over the course of the entire episode MC turned from thin to a small bodybuilder :)

Reactions: DarkKatarn

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I'm so glad that I stumbled across this game. It's absolutely fantastic. The slow burn with the mom is soooo good. And idk if anyone else agrees with me on this but I feel like when
Perfect!
Couldn't agree more. The slow burn didn't get old. I was always (and still am) anticipating the next update. You would think that after the first 7 chapters without a single incest penetration, you'd give up on the game. Nope. The game knew how to tease and keep things hot and interesting while it build up to those first times for each girl.

edit: quoted wrong guy

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Couldn't agree more. The slow burn didn't get old. I was always (and still am) anticipating the next update. You would think that after the first 7 chapters without a single incest penetration, you'd give up on the game. Nope. The game knew how to tease and keep things hot and interesting while it build up to those first times for each girl.

edit: quoted wrong guy
This is the feeling when sexual attraction slowly begins to spark and fire! in all games everything starts quickly, but here we are forced to experience the emotions that we received during the scene of Sterling and Ophelia, it was exciting and hot, the best part was when they had sex! )))

Reactions: cvjoint

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
This is the feeling when sexual attraction slowly begins to spark and fire! in all games everything starts quickly, but here we are forced to experience the emotions that we received during the scene of Sterling and Ophelia, it was exciting and hot, the best part was when they had sex! )))
Yeah, Sterling going monkey mode when he first had sex with Ophelia. He wasn't making love, he was going back to his most basic instinct to reproduce and pleasure.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Yeah, Sterling going monkey mode when he first had sex with Ophelia. He wasn't making love, he was going back to his most basic instinct to reproduce and pleasure.
Yeah it’s crazy how much Sterling relationship with Ophelia and other girls have evolved throughout this game, we went from sterling respecting and loving(as a brother) towards them to him having sex with all of them on a daily basis

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Yeah it’s crazy how much Sterling relationship with Ophelia and other girls have evolved throughout this game, we went from sterling respecting and loving(as a brother) towards them to him having sex with all of them on a daily basis
I really like how these plots have progressed, especially the change in Sterling's character and his growth in hormones. for me the best is Ophelia and Brenna, they have really hot scenes with Mc, I wonder how it will develop further when Brenna finds out that Sterling is sleeping with his mother, imagine what kind of threesome could happen in the future? Or maybe even Katherine will join, but we know that Katherine knows about this and is not at all against it.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I'm so glad that I stumbled across this game. It's absolutely fantastic. The slow burn with the mom is soooo good. And idk if anyone else agrees with me on this but I feel like when
Perfect!
You're not alone in this, these are my favorite parts, it's a shame there aren't many games like this where the beautiful Milf squirts milk not only during sex..

Reactions: cvjoint

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Do you think the gun that Mc found in his father's safe will mean something in the future? except for the moment in Bad End when Sterling shot Hunter... maybe something has to happen in the canon ending for someone to pull out that gun :unsure:

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Do you think the gun that Mc found in his father's safe will mean something in the future? except for the moment in Bad End when Sterling shot Hunter... maybe something has to happen in the canon ending for someone to pull out that gun :unsure:
Yeah either Sterling shoots Hunter dead to protect his family or Someone else gets shot

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Yeah either Sterling shoots Hunter dead to protect his family or Someone else gets shot
Perhaps one of the girls will shoot Hunter because they see that he tried to use their bodies? Well, I don't think that Sterling would become a killer, Perhaps once Sterling notices how he are trying to fuck them and force him, perhaps Sterling will wound him with a gunshot

But for this to happen, something serious or humiliation must happen, then Sterling will get very angry and save the girls

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes