dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I don't think it could end with Sterling killing anyone. At least not directly. Sure maybe if Hunters gets cornered to a cliff and jumps rather then be captured.

It could leave the girls scared of Sterling if he kills Hunter or Drew. I do wonder how it can come into play though. Since the gun didn't belong to Hunter or Drew, it's not exactly evidence against them. If anything, the teaser shows Sterling looking at the vault like it's been emptied out. So if my guess is right, Hunter has the gun right now. This does make it easier to turn it against him if the family sees Hunter with the gun.

It also means that Hunter is in position of the diary. Though i don't know how having the diary could help him.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Perhaps one of the girls will shoot Hunter because they see that he tried to use their bodies? Well, I don't think that Sterling would become a killer, Perhaps once Sterling notices how he are trying to fuck them and force him, perhaps Sterling will wound him with a gunshot

But for this to happen, something serious or humiliation must happen, then Sterling will get very angry and save the girls
If anyone will be able to kill Hunter in the main Story, it would have to be Drew. I'm not sure why, maybe some infighting or something. Any other character would be left with blood in their hands. I don't think WWG would do that to any of the girls in the main story.

Making Drew do it would also do 2 things. Kill off Hunter AND put Drew behind bars. Gets rid of both antagonist in 1 go.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I don't think it could end with Sterling killing anyone. At least not directly. Sure maybe if Hunters gets cornered to a cliff and jumps rather then be captured.

It could leave the girls scared of Sterling if he kills Hunter or Drew. I do wonder how it can come into play though. Since the gun didn't belong to Hunter or Drew, it's not exactly evidence against them. If anything, the teaser shows Sterling looking at the vault like it's been emptied out. So if my guess is right, Hunter has the gun right now. This does make it easier to turn it against him if the family sees Hunter with the gun.

It also means that Hunter is in position of the diary. Though i don't know how having the diary could help him.
That's right, that's what I'm talking about, if Sterling becomes a killer it will show him as cold-blooded for the girls... the only option is for Hunter to get a gun, I wouldn't even be surprised somehow Hunter wounds Sterling with a shot, that the girls will then understand all his tricks( but it’s too early for that) maybe they won’t find out that Hunter shot him while he was in the hospital, since Sterling himself will eventually want to deal with him, It seems to me that Drew will understand that Hunter has the gun, and at some point he will not want to help Hunter, because this is not what he expected, we don’t even know his story yet

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
If anyone will be able to kill Hunter in the main Story, it would have to be Drew. I'm not sure why, maybe some infighting or something. Any other character would be left with blood in their hands. I don't think WWG would do that to any of the girls in the main story.

Making Drew do it would also do 2 things. Kill off Hunter AND put Drew behind bars. Gets rid of both antagonist in 1 go.
Your thinking that Drew could shot Hunter. So what if Drew shoots him and kills Hunter off , do you think that Sterling would make a kind of deal with her/him then say? For example maybe coz Drew saved Sterling and the girls she gets to pick a girl that she wants to fuck. After that she leaves and never comes back.

• Angry
Reactions: john984

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
It could leave the girls scared of Sterling if he kills Hunter or Drew.
Exactly, media glosses over this fact a lot, but the series Firefly did this wonderfully.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And since WWG has been spot on with actual human behaviour (even though the situations are rather ridiculous), he can't gloss over this fact like normal media does.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Your thinking that Drew could shot Hunter. So what if Drew shoots him and kills Hunter off , do you think that Sterling would make a kind of deal with her/him then say? For example maybe coz Drew saved Sterling and the girls she gets to pick a girl that she wants to fuck. After that she leaves and never comes back.
No, you're missing the point. Anyone who can kill any other person, they would fear that person. No one would trust to be around Drew. Also, Sterling wouldn't let Drew pick a girl like a reward or trophy. Even for a bad end, it doesn't make sense. I think we are talking about main story. I'm saying only Drew can probably kill Hunter in the main story, because Drew would then be punished thereafter.

I think you think there is some way that Drew can fuck a girl with Sterling in the vanilla story, but that's not going to happen. If Sterling ever tag teams one of the girls, it's going to be a bad end. Dev wouldn't put NTR content in the main story this far along.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
No, you're missing the point. Anyone who can kill any other person, they would fear that person. No one would trust to be around Drew. Also, Sterling wouldn't let Drew pick a girl like a reward or trophy. Even for a bad end, it doesn't make sense. I think we are talking about main story. I'm saying only Drew can probably kill Hunter in the main story, because Drew would then be punished thereafter.

I think you think there is some way that Drew can fuck a girl with Sterling in the vanilla story, but that's not going to happen. If Sterling ever tag teams one of the girls, it's going to be a bad end. Dev wouldn't put NTR content in the main story this far along.
I get what your saying

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I would still like to see a bed end where Hunter or Drew challenge Sterling to direct matches again. Sorta like CH 1 Cath bad end where the person who could stretch further got to exercise with Cath. Something that Sterling feels so confident in, he takes the bet knowing he can't lose. Queue underhanded methods to win if you choose wrong of course.

Like loser has to go to the market to buy milk. That gets Sterling to have to leave the house for an hour. A lot can be done in that time.

None influence drinking contest. Just a choice of "I can keep going" or "I don't think I can keep going". Nothing was put in the drinks, just Sterling trying to out drink Hunter or Drew.

Who can last longer in the Sauna before passing out.

Those could even be funny. Like both Contestants passing out, leaving the third alone time with the girl.

But anyways, I just want to see more direct headbutting that leads to bad ends.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I would still like to see a bed end where Hunter or Drew challenge Sterling to direct matches again. Sorta like CH 1 Cath bad end where the person who could stretch further got to exercise with Cath. Something that Sterling feels so confident in, he takes the bet knowing he can't lose. Queue underhanded methods to win if you choose wrong of course.
Or even giving the option to accept or decline the challenge. If you decline, Hunter makes fun of Sterling, but he convinces the girl he doesn't need to prove anything, but if he does accept...
leaving the third alone time with the girl.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Since the gun didn't belong to Hunter or Drew, it's not exactly evidence against them. If anything, the teaser shows Sterling looking at the vault like it's been emptied out. So if my guess is right, Hunter has the gun right now. This does make it easier to turn it against him if the family sees Hunter with the gun.

I agree Hunter probably has the gun, and I'm guessing he'll eventually end up cornered and resort to using it, only to have it backfire in some way.

David's diary is evidence of Hunter's true nature, so stealing it makes it harder for Sterling to convince the girls that Hunter is a predator, and thus easier for Hunter to frame Sterling.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
yeah exactly, without the diary, Sterling has no other evidence to convince the girls about Hunter true nature and goal. I have a theory that Drew grabs the diary and helps Sterling overthrow hunter just so he can take over cuz I mean he was pretty mad when he found out about hunter drugging the family so I feel like this is the perfect opportunity for him

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
you guys are right. I was only thinking about how Hunter having the diary doesn't give him any more strengths, but it does give Sterling more weaknesses. Sterling needs it to back up his claims. Hell the diary would back up everything. Well, almost. It doesn't mention the cameras, but that's the anthill compared to the mountains.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I have a theory that Drew grabs the diary and helps Sterling overthrow hunter just so he can take over cuz I mean he was pretty mad when he found out about hunter drugging the family so I feel like this is the perfect opportunity for him
One flaw in that theory: that diary also impliments Drew as a bad guy. And if Drew thinks about throwing Hunter under the buss, Hunter will drag her along. Don't forget, the two of them have been traveling together for nearly twenty years, so they've done a lot together.

Also, considering all that's been revealed concerning teasers, I doubt we'll be seeing a lot of Lucia's mother and grandmother, since they're witnesses in favour of Sterling, which means they'll already be gone by the end of the chapter when all this goes down.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Also, considering all that's been revealed concerning teasers, I doubt we'll be seeing a lot of Lucia's mother and grandmother, since they're witnesses in favour of Sterling, which means they'll already be gone by the end of the chapter when all this goes down.
Keira and Nora were in several teaser posts, so I'm hoping to see a lot of them! :devilish:

I'm not sure how they'll factor into Hunter's play. As you say, they could leave before he makes his move, but they could stick around. There's a chance they actually assist Hunter, or that they support Sterling and help expose Hunter.:unsure:

apn6527

Jun 7, 2023
What could be the potential ending to this game. Will it also have 2 endings like how we have been used to in the previous chapters.

Really looking forward to the next update.

Big fan of this game. And just like the previous posts say, it's a wonderful slow burning yet an edge of the seat kind of game.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
What could be the potential ending to this game. Will it also have 2 endings like how we have been used to in the previous chapters.

Really looking forward to the next update.

Big fan of this game. And just like the previous posts say, it's a wonderful slow burning yet an edge of the seat kind of game.
If you mean, will the final chapter have "bad ends" like every chapter so far, sure. If you meant will there be a permanent bad end to coincide / compete with the finale, i can only hope so, but dev hasn't mentioned anything like that.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Who do you think she is positioning this way? She just came to visit and is already acting playful, will she really go against Mc and want to contact Hunter or is she showing all this playfulness for Sterling?

And I’m also interested in this picture where Sterling is lying, what is really happening or is someone satisfying him or is he passed out? :unsure:

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes