dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Speaking of Rebecca. She is shown in the pool party teasers. I wonder if they will talk about it if you let it happen, to confirm it is both canon and not canon.

I wonder how it’s going to be handled.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Speaking of Rebecca. She is shown in the pool party teasers. I wonder if they will talk about it if you let it happen, to confirm it is both canon and not canon.

I wonder how it’s going to be handled.
Yeah. I’m also interested, I’m most interested in Sterling’s reaction if the dog gets to Brenna or Ophelia, then what kind of canon will it be? Of course, I'm not averse to bestiality in such stories, but if it were included in the canon, in the future it looks strange that the Sterling's family has a dog that will fuck girls from time to time while Sterling is not at home, it looks too exaggerated :LOL:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I can see the dog being adopted for main story, but only used in bad ends to not force that content to vanilla players.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I can see the dog being adopted for main story, but only used in bad ends to not force that content to vanilla players.
I don’t really mind that the dog was taken for the main story, but I wouldn’t want her incident of approaching sexual intercourse to be included in the canon of the story (the fact is that it’s a little contradictory that we didn’t let Hunter fuck his girls, but at this moment we let the dog fuck his girls at the canonical end) the best way to do this is in the bad ending, but judging by what we saw in the teaser, it still suggests that this will be in canon when Cerberus approaches in the bedroom, this moment may be after Sterling finished has sex... it all ultimately depends on us, leave the door open (which will lead to even if the dog gets to her, it will still be considered canon, because we will not return to the place where we will have sex again)

Upd: I would never have thought that we would discuss topics longer and found common interests and opinions for communication, especially since I don’t understand much English :D

Last edited:

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
how come Drew or hunter didn’t try to track down Nora and Kiera after David(Sterling father) died, cuz with him out the way they could‘ve tried to rekindle where they left off before David came and threaten them to stay away from his family
My guess? David did his best to keep them hidden when he first moved them so Drew couldn't find them. Of course, Ophelia knew where they were, so you could argue that Hunter could have asked her after David died, but allow me to present my counter-argument: do you really think Hunter cares about Nora and Kiera? They were just two pussies to fuck to him. They're only important to Drew. Also, one thing to keep in mind, David threatened Hunter (since he was the only one present at the time), so who knows what Hunter told Drew about their departure? Hunter is the master of gaslighting and Drew was impressionable at that age.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fayn Arawn

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I hope it's not the last one, I would like it to be until version 13 :D

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
If he could still find things to do, I personally hope until CH 15. With his next game reportedly having no NTR and only MC as male, I’m going to assume there’s going to be a lack of adversity and “dark” content, I think I won’t like it as much as PV.

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Apparently I won't like it either. Because what makes this game perfect is all the content it contains, not to mention it's hilarious, this is one of the few games where I don't mind the cheating..

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Especially because Ophelia and Sterling just starting fucking last chapter. End so soon after that is quite disappointing

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Especially because Ophelia and Sterling just starting fucking last chapter. End so soon after that is quite disappointing
It's looking like there will be two more chapters (12 & 13), so hopefully we'll get plenty of Ophelia sex. I also want this game to go on as long as possible, but only as long as it remains interesting and exciting. I've played other games that should've ended much sooner, where the story grinds to a halt and the sex becomes routine and boring. I think WWG knows that interesting story and characters are essential, and would rather end the game than continue just for the sake of continuing. And I respect that kind of artistic integrity, following their vision even though it may risk fan disappointment.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
If he could still find things to do, I personally hope until CH 15. With his next game reportedly having no NTR and only MC as male, I’m going to assume there’s going to be a lack of adversity and “dark” content, I think I won’t like it as much as PV.
Do you want to say that the next game after Power Vacuum will also be? I really hope that PV will stay a little longer, because this is too much fun game, especially since there is already intrigue, the outcome is also close, Sterling was finally able to fuck Ophelia, I feel it will be even hotter in the future

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
WWG talked about his next game i think almost 2 years ago now. So he could have changed his mind or it could be drastically changed since then. He said his next game was post apocalyptic or in space. one of the two, i forget. MC was the only male and there would be no NTR. He didn't talk about it in detail and it's old info.

I hope he changes his mind and there turns out to be another male survivor or two and after PV, who said the male had to be human lol.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
WWG talked about his next game i think almost 2 years ago now. So he could have changed his mind or it could be drastically changed since then. He said his next game was post apocalyptic or in space. one of the two, i forget. MC was the only male and there would be no NTR. He didn't talk about it in detail and it's old info.

I hope he changes his mind and there turns out to be another male survivor or two and after PV, who said the male had to be human lol.
Even if there is a new game from WWG, for some reason I’m sure it will turn out no worse than it seems, no matter whether it’s NTR or harem. I think WWG wants something new in the future, but for now we will enjoy PV

P.s I have never been a fan of NTR before, but thanks to the game WWG, I easily accept the plots, especially when in the “Bad Ending”, you rarely find such plot games where the canonical one has its own plots and the bad ending, it is thanks to PV that I enjoy NTR scenes when they don't really relate to the real story

Reactions: Nacht13

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Oh yeah, make no mistake about it. The game will still be amazing and high quality. I'm just saying the things that drew me and made me stick around might not be there in the next game. It will still have "family friendly" content though. So I will probably still enjoy it, just not as much.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Oh yeah, make no mistake about it. The game will still be amazing and high quality. I'm just saying the things that drew me and made me stick around might not be there in the next game. It will still have "family friendly" content though. So I will probably still enjoy it, just not as much.
Well, let's hope for the best, but for now we better wait for the PV update!

Reactions: Leongen43
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes