Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Who do you think she is positioning this way? She just came to visit and is already acting playful, will she really go against Mc and want to contact Hunter or is she showing all this playfulness for Sterling?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some of the earlier teasers had Nora showing off for Sterling, so I guess this image is more of that.

And I’m also interested in this picture where Sterling is lying, what is really happening or is someone satisfying him or is he passed out? :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not sure what's going on specifically, but we can tell from the background that Sterling is in the living room at Amber's house. Earlier teasers showed Sterling there with Kumiko, Amber, Tsukiko, another sister (new to us), and Caspian. I'm going to guess that Sterling is lying down so Kumiko can demonstrate his foot-triggered orgasm for Caspian...?

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Doesn't this whole Nora or Keir pestering Sterling seem too quick and unexpected? That is, they know who is in this house who previously used their body about 20 years ago and without fear she is trying to show temptation to Sterling, it will be strange if they decide to play against Mc, or they want to protect Mc by seducing him and seeing Hunter’s reaction and Drew? :unsure: maybe they are up to something

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
It's possible. We don't know if they are under control of Hunter / Drew or siding with them just yet. We do know that they looked uncomfortable in the first teaser of them with Hunter in Cath's room. So there's a chance they might be disgusted or uncomfortable around him.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
It's possible. We don't know if they are under control of Hunter / Drew or siding with them just yet. We do know that they looked uncomfortable in the first teaser of them with Hunter in Cath's room. So there's a chance they might be disgusted or uncomfortable around him.
It seems to me that suddenly if something happens against Sterling or turns away from him, then Nora will protect him, or she will tell Ophelia the past case of Hunter and Drew, unless Nora is Mc’s grandmother and Keira is not like an aunt? if so then they should be on the side of the Grandson/nephew

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
It does bring up a good question about the teasers where Sterling and Hunter are confronting each other about who the evil one is. Where are Nora and Keira? They could corroborate Sterling's or Hunter's story. Depending on whose side they turn out to be on. Since they aren't, I'm assuming they have moved back out by that part of the chapter. Since the bad end shows them going home, i assume it's going to happen in this chapter. That they are only there for a portion of the chapter.

It would be anticlimactic too if they were to just get rid of the storm building up for Sterling by being able to clear his name right away without any hardship.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
It does bring up a good question about the teasers where Sterling and Hunter are confronting each other about who the evil one is. Where are Nora and Keira? They could corroborate Sterling's or Hunter's story. Depending on whose side they turn out to be on. Since they aren't, I'm assuming they have moved back out by that part of the chapter. Since the bad end shows them going home, i assume it's going to happen in this chapter. That they are only there for a portion of the chapter.

It would be anticlimactic too if they were to just get rid of the storm building up for Sterling by being able to clear his name right away without any hardship.
I'm wondering if Nora is testing Sterling? Maybe she knows all of Hunter’s tricks and wants to understand if her grandson is involved in such a perverted business? I don't even see the point in them supporting the person who used them, and they should also question whether Hunter or Drew are involved in the death of their son/brother (Sterling's father) :unsure:

Reactions: Dmob_6438

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Anyone remember Catherine reaction to swallowing Sterlings cum lol
She was jealous that Eva done it. I honestly cant remember if its just Catherine or Eva that has swallowed the cum

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Every girl has swallowed Sterlings cum by this point.
My God! I remembered the scene where Catherine or Amber received it, I don’t remember exactly got Hunter's sperm in her mouth and she didn't like the taste, it was too funny :HideThePain: The funny thing is that until this moment, Brenna could not distinguish Hunter in the Sterling uniform, You have to be so stupid or blind not to see an old face with a young one...

You know, I was just thinking about the last teaser, why did Brenna suddenly decide to go look for the dog with Hunter? it's kind of strange, even I am very interested in this scene

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
yeah I remember that it was kinda odd that they both didn’t notice that at first but hey it was both good scenes

I'm wondering if Nora is testing Sterling? Maybe she knows all of Hunter’s tricks and wants to understand if her grandson is involved in such a perverted business? I don't even see the point in them supporting the person who used them, and they should also question whether Hunter or Drew are involved in the death of their son/brother (Sterling's father) :unsure:
I kept saying Hunter got David killed but I need a little more to confirm my theory also it made wondered, how come Drew or hunter didn’t try to track down Nora and Kiera after David(Sterling father) died, cuz with him out the way they could‘ve tried to rekindle where they left off before David came and threaten them to stay away from his family

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
The funny thing is that until this moment, Brenna could not distinguish Hunter in the Sterling uniform, You have to be so stupid or blind not to see an old face with a young one...

You know, I was just thinking about the last teaser, why did Brenna suddenly decide to go look for the dog with Hunter? it's kind of strange, even I am very interested in this scene
Hunter put something in the shampoo to make her not think clearly.

no idea on the exact why, but it takes place after Hunter sees her on the monitor. I assume he is helping Brenna find one for herself so she won’t have to borrow Rebecca’s. Plus if it stays in her room since it’s hers, she can have as much sex as she wants and no one will bother her.

• Thinking Face

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
yeah I remember that it was kinda odd that they both didn’t notice that at first but hey it was both good scenes

I kept saying Hunter got David killed but I need a little more to confirm my theory also it made wondered, how come Drew or hunter didn’t try to track down Nora and Kiera after David(Sterling father) died, cuz with him out the way they could‘ve tried to rekindle where they left off before David came and threaten them to stay away from his family
Well, besides this, as we understood from the flash drive that Kevin handed over to Sterling, after the whole conflict we learned that Drew and David had their own relationships, doesn’t this seem strange? even after everything that Drew and Hunter did to David's mother and his sister, after some time he ended up in a relationship with Drew at some point, does that mean that Drew will somehow have to make the choice to be in Hunter's direction or in some strange way case to go towards Sterling since he/she was dating MC's father

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Hunter put something in the shampoo to make her not think clearly.

no idea on the exact why, but it takes place after Hunter sees her on the monitor. I assume he is helping Brenna find one for herself so she won’t have to borrow Rebecca’s. Plus if it stays in her room since it’s hers, she can have as much sex as she wants and no one will bother her.
Hmmmm, rightly noted, but will this be in the canonical plot? we remember that allowing Cerberus to fuck Rebecca was a canonical moment, if this happens to Brenna, I don’t even know how the plot will move forward allowing the dog to fuck her in the canonical plot (even if we can refuse, it still looks somehow unexpected)

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Hmmmm, rightly noted, but will this be in the canonical plot? we remember that allowing Cerberus to fuck Rebecca was a canonical moment, if this happens to Brenna, I don’t even know how the plot will move forward allowing the dog to fuck her in the canonical plot (even if we can refuse, it still looks somehow unexpected)
Yeah, I don’t know. It’s hard to say. For Rebecca, it’s canon that it did and didn’t happen. It depends if the player watched it or not.

I don’t know how the dog would be introduced To the house if you don’t let it happen. If a dog is gonna be adopted for the story. Otherwise I don’t know how Cath and more importantly Ophelia would get their turns.

I have faith though in WWG. He always comes up with entertaining ways to pull things like this off.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Tomorrow is patreon post day. We won’t be getting anymore teasers, but hopefully a status update. Even if just 2% or 3%. To get us a better idea on probably when to expect the update to drop.

If he’s got nothing to post though, it could be a skip day again.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Tomorrow is patreon post day. We won’t be getting anymore teasers, but hopefully a status update. Even if just 2% or 3%. To get us a better idea on probably when to expect the update to drop.

If he’s got nothing to post though, it could be a skip day again.
It's been almost a month since I finished PV, and I still miss the game and the atmosphere, I can't wait for the update in the near future!

Reactions: dartred
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes