criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
Next update is the final update I hope, it is time to move to a new game with new characters and story.
It could be but, it shouldn't. There's too much to resolve after Hunter frames Sterling. And even if it's simply a bad ending Sterling has to expose Hunter. Which means exposing himself to a degree. And the writing has been too good for them to just handwave that all away. Not that I think it will take very long to resolve. But, I hope it's fully rendered and not just random dialogue rushing to the end. None of which I've seen in the previews.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
And even if it's simply a bad ending Sterling has to expose Hunter. Which means exposing himself to a degree.
You brought up a good point that hasn't been talked about. If this scene isn't a bad end, but part of the story. Sterling is going to finally be found out by everyone. Though i guess Ophelia finding out about Brenna is probably already going to lead to Cath too. Since Brenna knows about Cath, she will probably bring it up. Ophelia already knows about Aliza. So i guess it's not as big as i thought it was going to be.

I wonder if they will find out about Keria and Nora.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

Zoog

Apr 20, 2017
You brought up a good point that hasn't been talked about. If this scene isn't a bad end, but part of the story. Sterling is going to finally be found out by everyone. Though i guess Ophelia finding out about Brenna is probably already going to lead to Cath too. Since Brenna knows about Cath, she will probably bring it up. Ophelia already knows about Aliza. So i guess it's not as big as i thought it was going to be.

Also Lucia knows about everyone else, since she's a nosy little creep (I love her) and could probably be able to help Sterling defend himself.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

Don't forget about Lucia, and she is also the one who knows that Sterling fucks all the girls or the girls fuck Sterling, especially how Lucia fucked Sterling when he was sleeping, she is the one who gets Sterling out of a difficult situation, and then there is, as you said, Nora and Keira, they some speeches may also push against Hunter or even against Drew, the only one who will be most upset is Ophelia, if Hunter decides to frame Sterling, even if it is in canon, imagine what will happen when Ophelia realizes that she did not believe her son and then found out what Hunter was doing did those dirty things he did to Nora and Keira? I think this will be a big, big blow for her, so we need a little drama for that. Don't you think so? :unsure:

Reactions: Leongen43

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020

Hope it's not a bad end. Them being drugged has to come to light in the next two releases. Otherwise it's dragging for the sake of dragging. Because the thing is everyone knows Sterling is fucking someone else. And they know he's trying to fuck them when they're alone together. So, I think everyone knows about everyone else. It's just a matter of how deep they force it down. And how they'll react to being drugged. It kind of sucks that the story has to end but, there's really not that much more to tell.

I think they will.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Because the thing is everyone knows Sterling is fucking someone else. And they know he's trying to fuck them when they're alone together. So, I think everyone knows about everyone else.
A few months ago I put together a chart to track how much each girl knew about who Sterling was fucking. I based it mainly on when each girl gained direct knowledge of the others, so it's missing some stuff that may just be common knowledge like Sterling/Amber. Everyone please feel free to point out any mistakes or omissions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some takeaways:
  • Catherine is the most aware of Sterling's other partners.
  • Brenna and Eva are tied for having the most people aware they've been with Sterling.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Didn't we get season 2 teaser?? Sterling with blue hair?
Nah, that was a joke title lol. That blue haired Sterling is a hologram. We are guessing that Sterling dies in that bad end and Hunter is filling that gap. So there's another vacuum, AKA Power Vacuum 2. It's no more then a joke.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
For how long? Not that long. I don't know exactly how long, but they got caught by David (Sterling's dad) pretty quickly i think. I don't remember if they mentioned how long it went on for. You can always check the replay gallery to see if it mentions how long Hunter and Drew were at it for before getting caught.

If you mean how long ago, it has to be more then 21 years ago, because it was before Sterling and his sisters were born.

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
How long was Drew and Hunter fucking Keira and Nora for?
That's an excellent question! It's not clear exactly how long, but it could have been as much as 2 to 5 years, based on the timeline established in David's journal.
  • 1999 - Keira and Nora move in with Hunter, Annabelle, & Drew.
  • 2002 - Annabelle died.
  • 2004 - Day after Catherine's 3rd birthday, David walks in on Nora and Keira fucking Drew, then Hunter.
So it depends how fast Drew and Hunter put the moves on Keira and Nora. If Hunter started after Annabelle's death (as he claims) then he could've been fucking them for 2 years. If Drew started shortly after they moved in together, then he could've been fucking them for 5 years!

EDIT:
If you mean how long ago, it has to be more then 21 years ago, because it was before Sterling and his sisters were born.
It may have started 21 years ago (1999, as PV takes place in 2019), but Ophelia's kids were all born by the time David found out about Hunter/Drew/Nora/Keira 15 years ago (2004).

EDIT 2:
It's also mentioned that Lucia was born 2 months after Sterling, and 11 months after Keira moved. If Drew or Hunter is Lucia's father, that would mean they got Keira pregnant only 2 months after she moved in!o_O

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
In short, in order to rethink some things about Nora/Keira and the fact that Lucia called her mother so that she would come to visit them, I again decided to go through this moment and learned something from it. For some reason it seems to me that Sterling will have nothing with Nora or Keira, just teasing...? they were fucked by Drew/Hunter, now they are teasing Sterling, it looks like something is really planned there, apparently Nora is up to something, or these teases are due to the influence of wine or some kind of drugs, because why just because happened in past, they already want to hook up with Sterling when those who used their bodies revolve around them... :unsure:

The more I look for meaning in the future, the more you want to play the new update o_O

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
In short, in order to rethink some things about Nora/Keira and the fact that Lucia called her mother so that she would come to visit them, I again decided to go through this moment and learned something from it. For some reason it seems to me that Sterling will have nothing with Nora or Keira, just teasing...? they were fucked by Drew/Hunter, now they are teasing Sterling, it looks like something is really planned there, apparently Nora is up to something, or these teases are due to the influence of wine or some kind of drugs, because why just because happened in past, they already want to hook up with Sterling when those who used their bodies revolve around them... :unsure:

The more I look for meaning in the future, the more you want to play the new update o_O
Moreover, Sterling cannot be such a fool as to fuck Keira/Nora knowing who fucked them in the past. only if the effects do not affect Sterling. this is the only reason why Sterling should not fuck them, this is the past, the main thing is to start slowly and understand their history in order to create their union, I have an assumption that Nora is either testing Sterling or something else. but they definitely won't be on Hunter's side because it looks stupid, it's like going against the Son/brother (I mean David)

Reactions: Leongen43

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
That's an excellent question! It's not clear exactly how long, but it could have been as much as 2 to 5 years, based on the timeline established in David's journal.
  • 2002 - Annabelle died.
  • 2004 - Day after Catherine's 3rd birthday, David walks in on Nora and Keira fucking Drew, then Hunter.
So it depends how fast Drew and Hunter put the moves on Keira and Nora. If Hunter started after Annabelle's death (as he claims) then he could've been fucking them for 2 years. If Drew started shortly after they moved in together, then he could've been fucking them for 5 years!

EDIT:

It may have started 21 years ago (1999, as PV takes place in 2019), but Ophelia's kids were all born by the time David found out about Hunter/Drew/Nora/Keira 15 years ago (2004).

EDIT 2:
It's also mentioned that Lucia was born 2 months after Sterling, and 11 months after Keira moved. If Drew or Hunter is Lucia's father, that would mean they got Keira pregnant only 2 months after she moved in!o_O
It has to happen AFTER Annabelle dies, during the Starling ending Hunter specifically admits he was going "straight" for her, and only by losing her to breast cancer he devolved into the monster he is today (I assume due to some deranged "if my happy ending has been taken from me no one else deserves it" sort of spite), meaning it has to be between 2002 and 2004, depending by how much time he spends grieving.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
  • 2002 - Annabelle died.

EDIT:

EDIT 2:
Damn some fucked up shit. So we still don't know who ( Hunter/Drew) made the first moves on Nora/Keira. But it could have been Drew as he/she could have started when they moved in.
Also I would like too know how this started with Hunter/Drew/Nora/Keira.
Did Keira tell either Drew/Hunter that she was on the pill ect or did they make up a plan too get her off it and the person who got her off it would get her pregnant?

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes