MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I played the ending of chapter 11 again, where I got the bad ending by turning Sterling into a trans girl. It seemed to me that he would make a good futa protagonist who craves girls, if you take Hunter out of here, she turned out to be a good character, like Drew, for example. but all jokes aside, judging by the fact that Hunter turned Sterling into a tranny, is there a possibility that Drew became this way because of Hunter? :unsure:

It looks like this ending, for some reason I thought, was done because of the fans who were against NTR? Or probably there were some disputes at that time? I'm probably lucky that I missed such skirmishes, or maybe it was really just for fun that Sterling turned trance... :whistle: It seems that it turned out well, but at the same time it’s like mixed feelings, it’s like that case of the appearance of Cerberus

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
It looks like this ending, for some reason I thought, was done because of the fans who were against NTR? Or probably there were some disputes at that time? I'm probably lucky that I missed such skirmishes, or maybe it was really just for fun that Sterling turned trance... :whistle:
It came out of nowhere. WWG doesn't really come here anymore, for that exact reason. So it probably wasn't made to spite them. Granted, it's been real calm lately, but even WWG says it's probably because there hasn't been any what if / dream scene updates, when i told him.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
It came out of nowhere. WWG doesn't really come here anymore, for that exact reason. So it probably wasn't made to spite them. Granted, it's been real calm lately, but even WWG says it's probably because there hasn't been any what if / dream scene updates, when i told him.
The best option for WWG would be to focus entirely on the main game. I think some people should understand if one of the Virgos decides to create, in addition to the basis of the game, “WHAT IF...?” or some universe part of the story, then fans cannot fully understand what they like best or then begin to argue saying “WHAT IF...” is better than the original, and someone claims the opposite... so it’s best to focus on the first game ))) I downloaded “WHAT IF...” I don’t know how to say it, it seems good, but for me PV looks better. I was especially surprised when "WHAT IF... with Ophelia" there were characters from Being a Dik :LOL:

Last edited:

lonewolf80

Aug 18, 2022
Does anyone have the mega/anon/mixdrop/gofile link for Chapter 10? I would like to play it without the 11th ch. update.

Thanks in advance

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Does anyone have the mega/anon/mixdrop/gofile link for Chapter 10? I would like to play it without the 11th ch. update.

Thanks in advance
I don't have the link but WHY do you want to play Chapter 10 only and not Chapter 1 too? :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat:
I don't understand that.

lonewolf80

Aug 18, 2022
I don't have the link but WHY do you want to play Chapter 10 only and not Chapter 1 too? :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat:
I don't understand that.
The chapter 10 allows you to play from chapter 1 on step by step and I really enjoyed that; the chapter 11 doesn't instead, is just a matter of ff.

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
The chapter 10 allows you to play from chapter 1 on step by step and I really enjoyed that; the chapter 11 doesn't instead, is just a matter of ff.
English isn't my first language so I'm sorry I'm not sure if I understood that correctly, You want to play from the beginning, Chapter 1, and that's why you want Chapter 10? If yes you can download Chapter 11 and play it from the start. If I didn't misunderstand you I don't see were the problem is.

Last edited:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
English isn't my first languafe so I'm sorry I'm not sure if I understood that correctly, You want to play from the beginning, Chapter 1, and that's why you want Chapter 10? If yes you can download Chapter 11 and play it from the start. If I didn't misunderstand you I don't see were the problem is.
He says chapter 11 just fast forwards to the end, which is what happens if you don't have the mandatory patch installed.

Reactions: AVNTester2
Aug 17, 2023
Hello, I hope you are well, first of all I have to say that this is an excellent game, I really don't know why it is not so well known, I have 2 questions I hope you can clarify them,
1- Do you think that chapter 12 will be the last chapter of the story, because of the way the story is going I think this will be the conclusion of the story.
2- I know you comment a lot but do you think we will have the update before the end of the year? I don't know how often you update it, that's why my doubt.
thank you very much for taking the trouble to answer.
(I have used Google translator to make you understand me a little bit, sorry if there is any spelling mistake or something else written, thanks again, have a nice day/night)

DarkKatarn

Dec 16, 2022
Hello, I hope you are well, first of all I have to say that this is an excellent game, I really don't know why it is not so well known, I have 2 questions I hope you can clarify them,
1- Do you think that chapter 12 will be the last chapter of the story, because of the way the story is going I think this will be the conclusion of the story.
2- I know you comment a lot but do you think we will have the update before the end of the year? I don't know how often you update it, that's why my doubt.
thank you very much for taking the trouble to answer.
(I have used Google translator to make you understand me a little bit, sorry if there is any spelling mistake or something else written, thanks again, have a nice day/night)
We know that there will be a few more updates, so Chapter 13 or 14 might be the final chapter of the game.
WWG has Chapter 12 over 90% done, so most likely the game will be released in December or January.

Aug 17, 2023
We know that there will be a few more updates, so Chapter 13 or 14 might be the final chapter of the game.
WWG has Chapter 12 over 90% done, so most likely the game will be released in December or January.
So, could we say that they release an update every year?
I started following this game 1 month ago, I don't have much information about their updates, could you tell me where they announce the updates or previews?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
So, could we say that they release an update every year?
I started following this game 1 month ago, I don't have much information about their updates, could you tell me where they announce the updates or previews?
Update announcements and teasers are all posted here

As each update comes out, the game doubles in size every time. I don't think it can happen this way forever or the game will need over a year of development eventually.

it was first a 1month, then 2, then 4 and now we are at about 8 months for each chapter. luckily this time the game is doubling in size, but only about 1 month increase in development time.

what i mean by doubling, i mean the game is doubling the render count, the animation count and story content. So while it seems like a long wait, the payoff is worth it.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes