MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
So, could we say that they release an update every year?
I started following this game 1 month ago, I don't have much information about their updates, could you tell me where they announce the updates or previews?
WWG tries to please everyone with its skills like quality animations and stunning renders, so time is running out more and more, because Dev is trying his best, and this is noticeable since the last 3 episodes as the quality of characters and animation has increased.

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Update announcements and teasers are all posted here

As each update comes out, the game doubles in size every time. I don't think it can happen this way forever or the game will need over a year of development eventually.

it was first a 1month, then 2, then 4 and now we are at about 8 months for each chapter. luckily this time the game is doubling in size, but only about 1 month increase in development time.

what i mean by doubling, i mean the game is doubling the render count, the animation count and story content. So while it seems like a long wait, the payoff is worth it.
Hey Dartred, did anyone ask wwg in the discord group if he thinks the release will be for the first half of december or later?

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Hey Dartred, did anyone ask wwg in the discord group if he thinks the release will be for the first half of december or later?
No, no one has asked that. I don't want to be a bother to him since i'm sure he's already on crunch time with him setting the release date next month. It's safer to assume it'll release in the second half of December. That way when it does release, it would be a pleasant surprise.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
wqhen will be updated?? it passed a long time and we should be near the end...hope no rework \remake curse hit this VN too... and it will be finished finally soon

• Angry
Reactions: Stupidkiller
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes