MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Damn some fucked up shit. So we still don't know who ( Hunter/Drew) made the first moves on Nora/Keira. But it could have been Drew as he/she could have started when they moved in.
Also I would like too know how this started with Hunter/Drew/Nora/Keira.
Did Keira tell either Drew/Hunter that she was on the pill ect or did they make up a plan too get her off it and the person who got her off it would get her pregnant?
As Foolishfool0 said, this happened after Annabelle died. and I think it didn’t happen right away, perhaps Hunter was always looking for the moment and preparing plans to fuck Nora or Keira. and what is most logical, I don’t think that Hunter or Drew always fucked them or fucked them for 2 or 5 years, because then Nora or Keira could have given birth, judging by what we noticed, Hunter had already started fucking Nora then there he got Drew involved in fucking Keira, after which it didn't take long before David had already burned them, otherwise it could have gone on longer and they already had a lot of children... so I think they didn't have much sex, could say David accidentally made it in time and caught Hunter fucking with his family and that was just the beginning of the event for Hunter until he got caught.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
That's an excellent question! It's not clear exactly how long, but it could have been as much as 2 to 5 years, based on the timeline established in David's journal.
  • 1999 - Keira and Nora move in with Hunter, Annabelle, & Drew.
  • 2002 - Annabelle died.
  • 2004 - Day after Catherine's 3rd birthday, David walks in on Nora and Keira fucking Drew, then Hunter.
So it depends how fast Drew and Hunter put the moves on Keira and Nora. If Hunter started after Annabelle's death (as he claims) then he could've been fucking them for 2 years. If Drew started shortly after they moved in together, then he could've been fucking them for 5 years!

EDIT:

It may have started 21 years ago (1999, as PV takes place in 2019), but Ophelia's kids were all born by the time David found out about Hunter/Drew/Nora/Keira 15 years ago (2004).

EDIT 2:
It's also mentioned that Lucia was born 2 months after Sterling, and 11 months after Keira moved. If Drew or Hunter is Lucia's father, that would mean they got Keira pregnant only 2 months after she moved in!o_O
Ah ok, i forgot if dates were specifically mentioned for these events.

Reactions: Fayn Arawn

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
It has to happen AFTER Annabelle dies, during the Starling ending Hunter specifically admits he was going "straight" for her, and only by losing her to breast cancer he devolved into the monster he is today (I assume due to some deranged "if my happy ending has been taken from me no one else deserves it" sort of spite), meaning it has to be between 2002 and 2004, depending by how much time he spends grieving.
Well, Drew was too shy to do it on his own, so it was after 2002 since it was under Hunter's influence.
As Foolishfool0 said, this happened after Annabelle died. and I think it didn’t happen right away, perhaps Hunter was always looking for the moment and preparing plans to fuck Nora or Keira. and what is most logical, I don’t think that Hunter or Drew always fucked them or fucked them for 2 or 5 years, because then Nora or Keira could have given birth, judging by what we noticed, Hunter had already started fucking Nora then there he got Drew involved in fucking Keira, after which it didn't take long before David had already burned them, otherwise it could have gone on longer and they already had a lot of children... so I think they didn't have much sex, could say David accidentally made it in time and caught Hunter fucking with his family and that was just the beginning of the event for Hunter until he got caught.
Maybe Hunter didn't pursue Nora/Keira himself until after Annabelle died, but he would've had no problem coaching Drew early on. Remember that Hunter still wanted to pass on the Dio del Sesso legacy. After Hunter caught Drew playing with Keira's laundry, Hunter started teaching him. Again, if Drew is Lucia's father, then this training paid off within a couple of months after Keira moved in (Lucia's birth 11 months later, minus 9 months pregnancy, equals 2 months).

Now, all of this is uncorroborated for now (i.e. "David said that Drew said...") but barring a major plot twist, I think we can assume that Drew was fucking Keira (and probably Nora also) for 5 years, while Hunter only "joined in" some time after Annabelle's death.

Last edited:

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
It has to happen AFTER Annabelle dies, during the Starling ending Hunter specifically admits he was going "straight" for her, and only by losing her to breast cancer he devolved into the monster he is today (I assume due to some deranged "if my happy ending has been taken from me no one else deserves it" sort of spite), meaning it has to be between 2002 and 2004, depending by how much time he spends grieving.
Yeah that’s right because he did say before he met Annabelle, he was having sex with lots of girls to continue being the Dios de Sesso and then he stopped when he met Annabelle but when she died, he went back to his old ways. So if Annabelle was still alive, then things probably would’ve been different. I’m curious how things would’ve went if She didn’t died and was still alive to this part of the game.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
A Family Venture is always recommended. Gunpowder cocktail is closer to PV, but it's being held up in development. He's waiting to get green lit on steam because patreon closed his account or something.
In the game A family venture, as I understand it, NTR is necessarily in the plot and not like in PV, which can be avoided? I've been meaning to download this game for a long time, but I never got around to it, maybe I'll try in the future

I especially don’t like NTR when it is forced and not as the player’s own choice, but it’s funny that it was in thanks to besides to another game and Power Vacuum that opened up a new opportunity for the NTR genre, that not all such genres are so bad or nasty)))

Zoog

Apr 20, 2017
In the game A family venture, as I understand it, NTR is necessarily in the plot and not like in PV, which can be avoided? I've been meaning to download this game for a long time, but I never got around to it, maybe I'll try in the future

I especially don’t like NTR when it is forced and not as the player’s own choice, but it’s funny that it was in thanks to besides to another game and Power Vacuum that opened up a new opportunity for the NTR genre, that not all such genres are so bad or nasty)))
It's not forced but it's, watchamacallit, you have to actively play to avoid it, and if you don't get enough "points" you get the ntr scene. It'not super hard to do, but you can't mindlessly go forward without conseguences.
(I played it three times and never got ntr scenes)

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
^what he said. The NTR isn't the focus, it's just a consequence if you don't take action and don't try to take care of your girls.
It's not forced but it's, watchamacallit, you have to actively play to avoid it, and if you don't get enough "points" you get the ntr scene. It'not super hard to do, but you can't mindlessly go forward without conseguences.
(I played it three times and never got ntr scenes)
Thanks for answer)

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Me da risa como el abuelo logra en 3 minutos lo que nosotros no podemos en 11 capitulos JAJAJAJAA
Unlike Hunter, Sterling does not use drugs, wine or any other drugs to immediately gain sexual desire. Of course, for Hunter it’s just without love and showing sympathy and immediately going straight to fucking. Sterling went about this very synchronously and it’s good that we were given more emotions by the sex scenes, especially from Sterling and Ophelia, they really turned out to be hot scenes. ;)

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes