MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
As WWG's only mod, it's wrong for me to say this, but sometimes i wish the teasers (not saying game), leak faster. That way i can talk to more people about theories. This last teaser is a "teaser gumbo". has a bunch of single images that give more context to already released teasers.

For instance the Brenna and Cerberus one, but also there is an image of evil scrawny Sterling spiking the punch. I think that one goes with the image of Hunter showing the girls something on the laptop that make them all turn on Sterling. So that's why it looks like Ophelia is kicking out Sterling in 1 of the teaser sets.
The fact that Hunter shows the video to everyone was in my head before, and the fact that he blames all of Hunter’s tricks on Sterling... such a plot twist could happen sooner or later, the question is how can Sterling convince everyone that their grandfather himself is involved in this case ? with the help of Lucia? only Lucia knows about this, also Tiff suspects something a little about Hunter... maybe Lucia's mother will confirm this, which justifies Sterling because of the past, maybe they will help Mc win the trust of him girls :unsure:

indigis

May 8, 2018
The fact that Hunter shows the video to everyone was in my head before, and the fact that he blames all of Hunter’s tricks on Sterling... such a plot twist could happen sooner or later, the question is how can Sterling convince everyone that their grandfather himself is involved in this case ? with the help of Lucia? only Lucia knows about this, also Tiff suspects something a little about Hunter... maybe Lucia's mother will confirm this, which justifies Sterling because of the past, maybe they will help Mc win the trust of him girls :unsure:
I can honestly see the end of the upcoming chapter of the girls being told by Hunter of Sterling's shenanigans (possible bad end as well) and the chapter afterwards of them finding out the truth and reconciling with Sterling for falsely blaming him.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I can honestly see the end of the upcoming chapter of the girls being told by Hunter of Sterling's shenanigans (possible bad end as well) and the chapter afterwards of them finding out the truth and reconciling with Sterling for falsely blaming him.
This is my thought. This will be the first chapter that ends in a real cliff hanger. Sure we had the "Drew" cliff hanger, but that doesn't compare to this huge story twist.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Quite possible! But for all the girls to believe Hunter’s word about Sterling’s machinations, it looks too unexpected that They are so naive, Brenna doesn’t seem to believe him right away, but Ophelia is hard to understand, she’s simply brainwashed by Hunter, saying he helps them financially, so she’s going to believe it in Sterling's false machinations... except Lucia is left with the open question of whether she can convince Drew to help Sterling? :unsure:

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Quite possible! But for all the girls to believe Hunter’s word about Sterling’s machinations, it looks too unexpected that They are so naive, Brenna doesn’t seem to believe him right away, but Ophelia is hard to understand, she’s simply brainwashed by Hunter, saying he helps them financially, so she’s going to believe it in Sterling's false machinations... except Lucia is left with the open question of whether she can convince Drew to help Sterling? :unsure:
The only way I could see Drew helping Sterling would be if Drew manages to convince Lucia too let her fuck her every time shes horny.

sstrangemd

Mar 15, 2020
This is my thought. This will be the first chapter that ends in a real cliff hanger. Sure we had the "Drew" cliff hanger, but that doesn't compare to this huge story twist.
Personally I wouldn't be super stoked for a cliffhanger ending (beggars can't be choosers), but to me it seems the most likely scenario, drama-wise. I'd rather the whole 'Sterling v. Hunter trial' to be one chapter instead. I haven't played in a bit, or seen the not-leaked-yet teasers, but if updates are gonna be as big as this upcoming one, leaving off on a cliffhanger for 9ish months is gonna be rough. It'll be a gamble at least, it might keep some people fiending for more but there's also gonna be people that are not down with that, and those people tend to be the most vocal. I might be forgetting some stuff, or maybe it's bias since we're following Sterling's POV but it seems like anyone in the house with 2 brain cells could figure out that Hunter is shady as fuck.

Since I haven't played in a while I'm hoping someone could educate/give me a refresher on a few things; is Hunter canonically Sterling's grandfather? Like is it proven? Didn't they find an email or video or something where Drew was fucking Sterling's dad on a regular basis? Isn't there a diary or whatever about Keira/Nora's encounters with Drew/Hunter? Didn't Tiff (the maid girl) find a bag of weird ass drugs in Hunter's room? Didn't Hunter approach Lucia and Tiff for some shady shit? What's in the safe again? Did Sterling only check for cameras once? Didn't Kevin have surveilance equipment in the house too? Isn't Sterling getting drugged with like HGH as well as everyone else?

Then again, a lot of this is probably covered in the upcoming update. Hunter/Drew's gonna have to pull off a whole lot of fuckery to make it seem like Sterling's been the bad guy the whole time.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Personally I wouldn't be super stoked for a cliffhanger ending (beggars can't be choosers), but to me it seems the most likely scenario, drama-wise. I'd rather the whole 'Sterling v. Hunter trial' to be one chapter instead. I haven't played in a bit, or seen the not-leaked-yet teasers, but if updates are gonna be as big as this upcoming one, leaving off on a cliffhanger for 9ish months is gonna be rough. It'll be a gamble at least, it might keep some people fiending for more but there's also gonna be people that are not down with that, and those people tend to be the most vocal. I might be forgetting some stuff, or maybe it's bias since we're following Sterling's POV but it seems like anyone in the house with 2 brain cells could figure out that Hunter is shady as fuck.

Since I haven't played in a while I'm hoping someone could educate/give me a refresher on a few things; is Hunter canonically Sterling's grandfather? Like is it proven? Didn't they find an email or video or something where Drew was fucking Sterling's dad on a regular basis? Isn't there a diary or whatever about Keira/Nora's encounters with Drew/Hunter? Didn't Tiff (the maid girl) find a bag of weird ass drugs in Hunter's room? Didn't Hunter approach Lucia and Tiff for some shady shit? What's in the safe again? Did Sterling only check for cameras once? Didn't Kevin have surveilance equipment in the house too? Isn't Sterling getting drugged with like HGH as well as everyone else?

Then again, a lot of this is probably covered in the upcoming update. Hunter/Drew's gonna have to pull off a whole lot of fuckery to make it seem like Sterling's been the bad guy the whole time.
Interesting thought. Chapter 12 could be a painful blow for Sterling, be it a bad ending or reality, something is going to happen that everything will somehow turn against Sterling, he will be kicked out of the house, then day 2-3 will pass Ophelia as well as Brenna and Katherine will be sad for him and suffer, at some point they will suspect something about the machinations of grandfather and Drew, at some point they will try to return Sterling, or Lucia will tell them everything at some point and then the real battle will begin, while Sterling is suffering somewhere or is preparing his plan to prove his innocence...

Chapter 12 can be expected to see the defeat of Mc and Chapter 13 will be a family reunion where Sterling will finally take the reins to protect his girls.

Reactions: srhate666

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Interesting thought. Chapter 12 could be a painful blow for Sterling, be it a bad ending or reality, something is going to happen that everything will somehow turn against Sterling, he will be kicked out of the house, then day 2-3 will pass Ophelia as well as Brenna and Katherine will be sad for him and suffer, at some point they will suspect something about the machinations of grandfather and Drew, at some point they will try to return Sterling, or Lucia will tell them everything at some point and then the real battle will begin, while Sterling is suffering somewhere or is preparing his plan to prove his innocence...

Chapter 12 can be expected to see the defeat of Mc and Chapter 13 will be a family reunion where Sterling will finally take the reins to protect his girls.
Will it be a bad end when Sterling is kicked out? Or would it be the main story? Any teasers that he gets kicked out thou?

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Will it be a bad end when Sterling is kicked out? Or would it be the main story? Any teasers that he gets kicked out thou?
There are no hints, but judging by how we recently saw a teaser where Hunter is sitting on the computer and the girls are also watching this, this could happen by blaming Sterling... about kicking out this assumption in order to create a little drama for the future plot where everything starts first turn against Sterling, then he has to prove his innocence or the girls will understand everything themselves when he is already gone, this might not be a bad ending for the sake of a little plot drama :unsure: Sterling will probably live with Tiff because he is also close to her mother, he will explain everything to them, and suddenly they will understand him?

But I don’t think that even if Sterling is kicked out, he can’t just leave them in the house where Hunter is... he must understand that they are already in danger due to his absence

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
There are no hints, but judging by how we recently saw a teaser where Hunter is sitting on the computer and the girls are also watching this, this could happen by blaming Sterling... about kicking out this assumption in order to create a little drama for the future plot where everything starts first turn against Sterling, then he has to prove his innocence or the girls will understand everything themselves when he is already gone, this might not be a bad ending for the sake of a little plot drama :unsure: Sterling will probably live with Tiff because he is also close to her mother, he will explain everything to them, and suddenly they will understand him?

But I don’t think that even if Sterling is kicked out, he can’t just leave them in the house where Hunter is... he must understand that they are already in danger due to his absence
Yeah there could be a good/potential chance that Hunter and Drew will be fucking some of the girls if Sterling is not there.
But wasn't there a teaser a few months ago where it looked like Catherine was pregnant (pointing to her belly) and it looked like she had a baby.
What if Hunter got her pregnant ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Yeah there could be a good/potential chance that Hunter and Drew will be fucking some of the girls if Sterling is not there.
But wasn't there a teaser a few months ago where it looked like Catherine was pregnant (pointing to her belly) and it looked like she had a baby.
What if Hunter got her pregnant ?
This will of course be unexpected. As far as I noticed, Katherine is already partially pregnant in previous chapters, there were small hints about this, so the father of the child is Sterling. but if they kick Sterling out even if it's not in the "bad ending" Hunter/Drew can't fuck girls (only if in the bad ending), why? I think the girls will be completely upset about Sterling leaving and trying to figure out if Sterling could really do this to them? the only one who can straighten their brains is Lucia, unless of course Drew interferes with her, she must tell the girls everything that Sterling is not to blame for anything, or the only way to bring Sterling home is through Katherine’s pregnancy announcements, she is so evil that she is always ready to believe her brother after all it was she who made him a strong boy and she will remember that gift where the video was filmed congratulating from the actress, and will understand that Sterling could not be so cruel, because he could have been drugged with something that they saw in the computer video

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Since I haven't played in a while I'm hoping someone could educate/give me a refresher on a few things;
is Hunter canonically Sterling's grandfather? Like is it proven?
Sterling has a poor memory of his grandfather, but Ophelia, Aliza, and Drew all acknowledge Hunter as their father, which is pretty solid confirmation.

Didn't they find an email or video or something where Drew was fucking Sterling's dad on a regular basis?
Sterling obtained emails from Kevin, which Kevin apparently stole from David (Sterling's father). The emails reveal an apparent affair between David and Drew that had been going on for several years.

Isn't there a diary or whatever about Keira/Nora's encounters with Drew/Hunter?
David's diary described him witnessing them having sex many years ago, and him confronting them about it.

Didn't Tiff (the maid girl) find a bag of weird ass drugs in Hunter's room?
Yes.

Didn't Hunter approach Lucia and Tiff for some shady shit?
Hunter attempted to seduce Lucia but she quickly called him out on it. Hunter hired Tiff as the maid and made her wear the sexy uniform, presumably intending to seduce her also.

What's in the safe again?
The safe had contained David's diary and a handgun. Sterling also put Hunter's bag of drugs in there.

Did Sterling only check for cameras once?
I think so...?

Didn't Kevin have surveilance equipment in the house too?
Not exactly, but he was spying through Ophelia's laptop computer.

Isn't Sterling getting drugged with like HGH as well as everyone else?
I think Sterling is the only one getting HGH, which contributed to his height and muscle growth. Sterling and the others are getting drugged with various other hormones, aphrodisiacs, etc. to lower their inhibitions and increase their libidos.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020

In Chapter Twelve, judge for yourself what happens with these teasers!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why does Sterling look menacing in this pic, I feel like as each chapter comes, he’s starting to become more like Hunter and I know I’m not the only one that’s notice.

Reactions: maynardkeynes65

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Why does Sterling look menacing in this pic, I feel like as each chapter comes, he’s starting to become more like Hunter and I know I’m not the only one that’s notice.
Notice the black shirt and how scrawny he is. That's CH 1 or maybe CH 2 Sterling. In CH 3 he switches to the white and black shirt.

It's my theory that Hunter in this teaser pic

is showing this fake image of Sterling he made to frame him

I think that's why they are starting to look betrayed by Sterling in the other teaser set.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes