dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Let’s talk about something negatively positive for a change. by that I mean the NTR bad end. Dev said the Hunter bad end is going to be depressing. It even made him sad to make it.
Now, I wonder what he means by sad? We had Sterling die, Sterling lose every girl and go blind, etc. what can happen to him to be enough to make even the dev sad.

im calling Sterling not being believed in the bad end about Hunter and all the girls believe Hunter causes Sterling to commit suicide.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
im calling Sterling not being believed in the bad end about Hunter and all the girls believe Hunter causes Sterling to commit suicide.
Hmm... I wonder what could make Sterling commit suicide? Of the listed endings, 2 things happened for Sterling, he went blind or became like a robot controlled by Hunter himself, was there anything else that I forgot? it means that Sterling will be killed... perhaps this will be a depressingly bad ending for some because the grandfather went to kill his grandson or supposedly forced Sterling to commit suicide... that's all I can guess, because there is no other option for the depressing ending :unsure:

P.s this is the only way to make us worry about what Hunter might be like and what he is ready for since he forced Sterling to commit suicide...

Reactions: Krysis_here

Guts97

Oct 2, 2021
There will be one of the following things in the next updates?
*Erotic asphyxiation, not necrophilia, although there was something with hunter and cath hahaha
*BDSM (spanking and whipping)
*Hunter's wife, any image or animation and maybe his mother

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
There will be one of the following things in the next updates?
*Erotic asphyxiation, not necrophilia, although there was something with hunter and cath hahaha
*BDSM (spanking and whipping)
*Hunter's wife, any image or animation and maybe his mother
Ahahaha... imagine Hunter's worst weakness is his mother :KEK:

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
Let’s talk about something negatively positive for a change. by that I mean the NTR bad end. Dev said the Hunter bad end is going to be depressing. It even made him sad to make it.
Now, I wonder what he means by sad? We had Sterling die, Sterling lose every girl and go blind, etc. what can happen to him to be enough to make even the dev sad.

I doubt it, Sterling dying is a bit too easy. Suffering is always worse than death. Horror movies are scarier when the villains tortures his victim, tormenting is much more nightmarish then simply killing an individual because while your life ends when you die, so does your pain.

I have already thought about a scenario where Hunter manages to corrupt the girls mind, twisting them into being just as bad as him. And when he manages to do that, the girl will now be willing to torture Sterling from their own will instead of being more innocent collaborator of Hunter as it happened in the previous bad ends.

I have a more detailed version for the people who are interested to learn about it.

But another possibility is that Hunter does not manages to corrupt their mind BUT he manages to convince them that Sterling was the villain all along, and THIS means that in the new bad ends. The girl just refused to talk to Sterling, order him to get out of the house and will go to their grave hating Sterling's guts because they believe the version of Hunter.

Which wouldn't be as bad as my first hypothesis, but more than enough to be quite the depressing ending. As it's not just that they have been turned into living sex doll by Hunter but that they no longer have any love or attachments to Sterling.

Reactions: x0run

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I doubt it, Sterling dying is a bit too easy. Suffering is always worse than death. Horror movies are scarier when the villains tortures his victim, tormenting is much more nightmarish then simply killing an individual because while your life ends when you die, so does your pain.

I have already thought about a scenario where Hunter manages to corrupt the girls mind, twisting them into being just as bad as him. And when he manages to do that, the girl will now be willing to torture Sterling from their own will instead of being more innocent collaborator of Hunter as it happened in the previous bad ends.

I have a more detailed version for the people who are interested to learn about it.

But another possibility is that Hunter does not manages to corrupt their mind BUT he manages to convince them that Sterling was the villain all along, and THIS means that in the new bad ends. The girl just refused to talk to Sterling, order him to get out of the house and will go to their grave hating Sterling's guts because they believe the version of Hunter.

Which wouldn't be as bad as my first hypothesis, but more than enough to be quite the depressing ending. As it's not just that they have been turned into living sex doll by Hunter but that they no longer have any love or attachments to Sterling.
I forgot to say after suicide, Hunter puts Sterlings mind in the robot. So he has to watch for all eternity and being a robot he can be programmed to never hurt Hunter. I’m talking about hologram Sterling from the Hunter bad end teaser.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Since the new chapter is around the corner, let's make predictions.

1) Ophelia + Brenna threesome with Sterling.
2) Drew is Lucia's bio dad. We already saw Lucia ride the sybian hearing that Hunter could be her dad. Now we see the other option.
3) Drew NTR bad end with Lucia. Triggered by you deciding the hide the paternity results from her, instead of trusting her.
4) Catherine finally learns to be accountable for her behaviour. Her heart grows three sizes along with her sense of accountability.
5) Ophelia dominates one of her daughters in a bad end.
6) Chapter ends on cliff hanger.

BRB I'm gonna make a bingo sheet, with more predictions.

I need to review the past chapters so I'm caught up and ready for this one. Probably only 9-11.

Reactions: Dr. Javi and x0run

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
I forgot to say after suicide, Hunter puts Sterlings mind in the robot. So he has to watch for all eternity and being a robot he can be programmed to never hurt Hunter. I’m talking about hologram Sterling from the Hunter bad end teaser.
Now that's evil.

Reactions: x0run

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Anyone know if there's a chapter synopsis? Summertime Saga has a wiki. I'm wondering if there's a basic guide that goes over all the key points from past chapters.

It'll save me some reading.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Since the new chapter is around the corner, let's make predictions.

1) Ophelia + Brenna threesome with Sterling.
2) Drew is Lucia's bio dad. We already saw Lucia ride the sybian hearing that Hunter could be her dad. Now we see the other option.
3) Drew NTR bad end with Lucia. Triggered by you deciding the hide the paternity results from her, instead of trusting her.
4) Catherine finally learns to be accountable for her behaviour. Her heart grows three sizes along with her sense of accountability.
5) Ophelia dominates one of her daughters in a bad end.
6) Chapter ends on cliff hanger.

BRB I'm gonna make a bingo sheet, with more predictions.

I need to review the past chapters so I'm caught up and ready for this one. Probably only 9-11.
Brenna adopts a dog with Hunters help :p. Probably the scene I’m looking forward towards most.

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
True I forgot about the teasers, I meant more the bad end in the final chapter.

But yes this one make sense, all of that said it's kind of very similar to the one of chapter 11 so I hope the dev has something prepared to make it more "spicy" otherwise it's just the same.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Brenna adopts a dog with Hunters help :p. Probably the scene I’m looking forward towards most.
A threesome between Brenna/Ophelia/Sterling (if it happens) and a scene with a dog I think is quite expected for me, who knows besides this, whether there will be any surprises)))

Of course, just in case, I abandoned the previous incident with Cerberus, but I’m wondering what inspired Brenna to go buy a dog with Hunter))

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes