dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
200.000 words in 9 month mean about 741 words per day. That seems to be not that much, but sounds manageable only for those, who ignore the following:
  • It is 741 words EVERY DAY.
  • It's coding, not writing a shopping list. That's something completely different.
  • A new part is not only the text, but also a lot of visual work. Nobody would play the game without the pictures.
One correction. He didn't start writing until 4 months ago. 9 months ago was just when last chapter released.

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
More. I can't confirm, but it's looking like Brenna is next. After that I personally hope for Ophelia.
I had really hoped that it would have been only rebecca but at least it seems that it will be behind a bad end and therefore optional.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yeah, it'll be 1 of the 4 bad ends, so if you're into bad ends, but not bestiality, there are at least 3 others to look forward too.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017

I can't believe there are only two chapters left in this great game!!
A little birdie told me that because what happens in CH 12, that is potential for a 14th chapter. =p

I missed the dog scene, it was actually not visible for me for some reason and yes i had the patch. It was just text with no pictures. Also is that scene in the gallery?
yeah, it's the top left thumbnail in the gallery for CH 11. If you still get the error, reinstall the patch. I've seen people say that they get that error a few times and grabbing a fresh install of the patch fixes it.

Reactions: x0run and D Dog

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
I honestly find it quite hilarious that someone who brags quite openly about being a mod in a potential discord of BBS, games notoriously known for slow updates with little content, comes into this thread trying to throw around his undeserved high and mighty like he's better. It actually amazes me that idiotic people like yourself still bring up the length of updates in Power Vacuum given that each subsequent update is almost double in size as the previous one. The fact that we're only having 8-9 month updates is a miracle. Throw this project to almost any other solo dev and I almost guarantee this chapter 12 update would take about 15 months.

Now before you start sarcastically insulting and backhanding nonsense as you tend to do in most threads I see you in, or labelling me a Power Vacuum fanboy consider this, I havent played Power Vacuum since the 6th chapter. I've been waiting for the game to finish and I shall patiently wait till it finally does, doesn't mean I can't appreciate the work of the dev especially when it's warranted.
You know what is impatiently being waited upon is BBS, whether Rainces, Zip or your lord and savior Ogrey who in nearly 2 years still hasn't released an update? (Talk about slow at work right)

I honestly feel people like you have nothing better to do than to get your rocks off by going into other threads you clearly hate for some undisclosed reason and just shittalk false, trolling nonsense. As a very infrequent f95 poster but a constant lurker I've noticed behaviour like this with multiple people and its just so irritating to read through people's constant, inane drivel. I'm sure Dartred would happily give you the breakdown from chapter to chapter of render count, animations, word count etc to easily prove to you why updates take so long from chapter to chapter (and yet amazingly somehow still take far less time than they deserve to with all the required work)

Pretty confident you won't read this, if you do I doubt anything intelligent will come in a reply as I've yet to see one piece of intelligent writing that you have so far posted.
Nah man I don’t defend Reys slowness anymore after he missed his September date last year I stopped defending him on that aspect until he releases a game I won’t be posting anything about it which might be never if I’m honest.

Plus Ra and zip can get fucked the scammers. Got banned from RAs server recently for speaking my mind.

I’m a straight shooter don’t know what else to say to you guys. Too many yes men on here also a lot of haters, I’m neither of them, just tired of devs taking advantage. I supported WWG for 4 years I think I’m entitled to my opinion on his increasingly long update cycles for not that much to show for it IMO.

I used to do all the render and animation counting each update and discuss it with dart before he ever posted it here, you say your a lurker but I guess you missed all the years of my posting in here as a big fan lol

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes