Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Dartred where are you when you are needed :ROFLMAO:

Is NTR unavoidable ?
NTR are only the Bad Ends, so if you don't want to watch them you can turn them off at the start.

Why i can't load my saves in beta version?
Why do you still have a beta version of I assume Chapter 11 when the full version has been out for months now :unsure:, unless you somehow got the chapter 12 beta already.:ROFLMAO:
I would try to download the Chapter 11 Full Version and trying it there again.

• Angry
Reactions: Fayn Arawn

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Dartred where are you when you are needed :ROFLMAO:

NTR are only the Bad Ends, so if you don't want to watch them you can turn them off at the start.

Why do you still have a beta version of I assume Chapter 11 when the full version has been out for months now :unsure:, unless you somehow got the chapter 12 beta already.:ROFLMAO:
I would try to download the Chapter 11 Full Version and trying it there again.
Chieflenafan & lipe2410 have been in this thread long enough, I think they were just joining in the jokes. :WeSmart:

Reactions: Chieflenafan

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I'm gonna try to make a FAQ and post it in my sig. Since I'm pretty much on every page, it will be easy for people to see my post and be linked to it if they need a common answer.

If you don't see your answer to your question, @ me on this thread and if it's frequently asked, I'll add it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Skottos

Jan 24, 2019
I'm gonna try to make a FAQ and post it in my sig. Since I'm pretty much on every page, it will be easy for people to see my post and be linked to it if they need a common answer.

If you don't see your answer to your question, @ me on this thread and if it's frequently asked, I'll add it.

Damn, you stole my idea for a signature with that last bit

Aug 17, 2023
Hello, I hope you have an excellent day/night, what happens is that I am already in chapter 11 I got to the part where I find the box that dad left, but my game does not let me play that scene it jumps me to the next one directly but I think it is important why the protagonist cries, then came to the house the uncle who is transgender, who is bad like his grandfather, but I know partially nothing about him, can you tell me more or less who he is? And make me a summary of what dad left us please.
(Again sorry if my English is bad, I use Google translator, again thank you very much and good day/night).

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
If you could have to play a new version of power vaccum game what would you like it to be?
For me its 2 things:
1) A game where Sterling is in the hospital in the coma and Hunter gets and impregnants the girls. I would like to see how he managed to conquer them.
2)Maybe have a game of how Hunter and Drew started with Kiera and Nora. Then what happened after both Keira and Nora left.

Reactions: apn6527

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Hello, I hope you have an excellent day/night, what happens is that I am already in chapter 11 I got to the part where I find the box that dad left, but my game does not let me play that scene it jumps me to the next one directly but I think it is important why the protagonist cries, then came to the house the uncle who is transgender, who is bad like his grandfather, but I know partially nothing about him, can you tell me more or less who he is? And make me a summary of what dad left us please.
(Again sorry if my English is bad, I use Google translator, again thank you very much and good day/night).
Can you please clarify, did you play all 11 chapters, or did you only play chapter 11?

Also, if your game is skipping, did you install the patch?

The "box" you asked about, I think you mean the "safe", it was opened in chapter 7 and contained (the father) David's handgun, and also his diary/journal that described events 15 years ago when David caught Hunter (the grandfather) and Drew (the "uncle") having sex with Nora (David's mother) and Keira (David's sister).

Drew is now a woman (but still has a penis) who craves sex and pursues male and female sexual partners. We learn from David's emails in chapter 10 that Drew and David had a sexual affair for the past several years. It is still a mystery how the affair happened but we may learn more in chapter 12. I think Drew is not really a villain like Hunter but we will see.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
If you could have to play a new version of power vaccum game what would you like it to be?
For me its 2 things:
1) A game where Sterling is in the hospital in the coma and Hunter gets and impregnants the girls. I would like to see how he managed to conquer them.
2)Maybe have a game of how Hunter and Drew started with Kiera and Nora. Then what happened after both Keira and Nora left.
While seeing how Hunter gets the girls during Sterling's coma would be fun, that ending was obviously meant to be funny, so it's not really important how Hunter accomplished it.

I think getting more details about what happened with Keira and Nora is important, but I suspect we'll learn more about that in chapter 12. I will be very surprised if we don't.

For the most part, I like Power Vacuum the way it is. If I was to change anything, it might be to add music and sound effects. I don't think we NEED them, but good music helps convey the mood of a scene, and good sound effects can make the sex seem more real.

Reactions: panzermaster

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
For me its 2 things:
Well seeing hunter origin would make an interesting game in the future, cuz that is interesting to see what he was like before becoming the legacy of Dioś de Sessó and how he got started. I do think the Dev would show us a flashback from Hunter POV on his origin, hopefully cuz we’re still missing a piece of this story, I mean if hunter is gonna get exposed this chapter coming up I feel like we should know the whole origin of Hunter

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I don't think you're allowed to make jokes about him here... last time I did I got in trouble
That wasn't the dev though. That was my own misunderstanding of a joke and shouldn't have happened. It's all but confirmed it's coming out next month.

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes