dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
A threesome between Brenna/Ophelia/Sterling (if it happens) and a scene with a dog I think is quite expected for me, who knows besides this, whether there will be any surprises)))

Of course, just in case, I abandoned the previous incident with Cerberus, but I’m wondering what inspired Brenna to go buy a dog with Hunter))
It appears to wonder into Brenna’s room and take her while she is defenseless. She looks to enjoy it so much that she goes and gets her own dog.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
It appears to wonder into Brenna’s room and take her while she is defenseless. She looks to enjoy it so much that she goes and gets her own dog.
Quite possible. We'll wait to see how the plot and this moment turn out))) it will be a suddenly if she wants a dog just because she likes it fuc...hmmm.. well, you understand what I mean)))

Reactions: Krysis_here

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
What I want to know is when Hunter and Drew where fucking Keira/Nora did they want to knock them up? It defo wasn't planned if Kiera got pregnant. Maybe a bonus when Keira was expecting.
So know that the dna test result confirms that Lucia is Drew's daughter I want to know a few things:
How would this affect Drew?
How would this affect Hunter as Drew has done something Hunter wanted too do?
Will it affect Hunter and Drew's relationship?
How will Sterling take the news?
How would Lucia feel?
Would Keira feel guilty/ashamed/happy?
How would Ophelia/Aliza feel once they knew they have a new neice from their brother?
What if Keira/Nora had been pregnant before by Hunter or Drew? And they couldn't cope so they gave them up for adoption?

Tolaytay

Nov 9, 2022
Are there any ntr scenes in the main game? Every time I click on a ntr choice I always ends up being send back in time by the robot in the game.

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Are there any ntr scenes in the main game? Every time I click on a ntr choice I always ends up being send back in time by the robot in the game.
It seems this Game has
"The main game contains avoidable, non-canonical NTR content."
Did you read the OP or what did you mean

Tolaytay

Nov 9, 2022
It seems this Game has
"The main game contains avoidable, non-canonical NTR content."
Did you read the OP or what did you mean
I turned on the ntr mode and every time i selected an ntr option i always get send back in time by the robot in the game.

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
I turned on the ntr mode and every time i selected an ntr option i always get send back in time by the robot in the game.
So you see the ntr scene and after that you get send back in time? then everything is going correctly because it seems that the ntr scenes are so called Bad End because it wouldn't be non-canonical if you didn't go back in time.
What did you think non-canonical meant?

Tolaytay

Nov 9, 2022
So you see the ntr scene and after that you get send back in time? then everything is going correctly because it seems that the ntr scenes are so called Bad End because it wouldn't be non-canonical if you didn't go back in time.
What did you think non-canonical meant?
I honestly thought that there would be more ntr scene in the main game too. Not just in the "what if".

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
I honestly thought that there would be more ntr scene in the main game too. Not just in the "what if".
So the ntr in this game is more akin to a "bad ending". The story doesn't continue from the ntr and lot of the ntr scenes involve either sterling or hunter getting seriously injured or killed. It's just a game over thing

andy maxxx

Jul 30, 2018
Let’s talk about something negatively positive for a change. by that I mean the NTR bad end. Dev said the Hunter bad end is going to be depressing. It even made him sad to make it.
Now, I wonder what he means by sad? We had Sterling die, Sterling lose every girl and go blind, etc. what can happen to him to be enough to make even the dev sad.

im calling Sterling not being believed in the bad end about Hunter and all the girls believe Hunter causes Sterling to commit suicide.
Sterling dying by offing himself doesn’t seem that much sad in a bad end. We have seen in Sterling die, limbs and senses cut off. We saw Hunter die in some versions too.
In my opinion depressing scenarios could be any or some of the girls dying by suicide(maybe Lucia). Even darker scenario would be Hunter killing off Sterling’s offsprings(i.e: Catherine's baby) or causing miscarriages among the ladies of the harem.

Phenim

Nov 10, 2021
I don't know if it's been theorized yet, but for the teaser with Hunter taking Brenna to the shelter, it might be the sad bad end. Hunter gave Eric the basket case speech. What if that's Hunter's reaction to Sterling outing him about his misdeeds. The Dev is known for foreshadowing.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
The shelter is the dog bad end. Hunter's bad end is the teasers with the robot / hologram Sterling.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
We JUST had the thread cleaned up. Why are you starting again?
Because I had no idea, what "Fun police have arrived. No apologies if I over moderate. Going to cleanup the thread a bit." was supposed to mean, I guess.
But I am on your and the dev's side here. Calling him lazy is ridiculous. But a good case has to be made here, I think. And "he just did not start earlier" simply is no good point to silence the critic. ;)

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes