dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Sorry if this was mentioned earlier in the thread, as I am brand new to this one... but if the above statement is true, does that mean there will be another update sometime still this month (in the next 6 days)?!?

Does anyone have concrete info about the next update? Dying to know as I just discovered this game and it is now one of my top 10 favorites of all time.
check my sig for any release related info lol

Reactions: Pablokilo

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
Yeah there is. Go to your profile, then Preferences, and under 'Content Options' there's an option that says, 'Show people's signatures with their messages' and untick the box.
But I like some users signatures so I just used my adblocker to block that particular signature.

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
Getting back to the "one of the bad ending depressed the author" a second, I'd argue previous bad ending shouldn't be considered as depressing cause they were always played for surrealism. Like, the blind and deaf ending was presented as a zany joke, so was the Coma one, meanwhile the new bad ending might be played more realistically and more for drama instead.

Like, think of the Lucia What If 2, she literally kills a guy and the other one is devastated by it, yet it's still played for laughter, if they give a bad ending the gravitas it deserves, pheraps with realistic situations, it's going to be depressing (IE, the girls kick out Sterling who dies hated and alone in a alley as a bum, Hunter dies, while the girls are forced to prostitution yo pay the debts only for them to be pregnant and since they are catholic they keep the babies which is more mouths to feed leading to them getting addicted to drugs etc etc)

Or to put it more simply: Maybe it's just going to be 177013 as a ending, who knows.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hermit76

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Getting back to the "one of the bad ending depressed the author" a second, I'd argue previous bad ending shouldn't be considered as depressing cause they were always played for surrealism. Like, the blind and deaf ending was presented as a zany joke, so was the Coma one, meanwhile the new bad ending might be played more realistically and more for drama instead.

Like, think of the Lucia What If 2, she literally kills a guy and the other one is devastated by it, yet it's still played for laughter, if they give a bad ending the gravitas it deserves, pheraps with realistic situations, it's going to be depressing (IE, the girls kick out Sterling who dies hated and alone in a alley as a bum, Hunter dies, while the girls are forced to prostitution yo pay the debts only for them to be pregnant and since they are catholic they keep the babies which is more mouths to feed leading to them getting addicted to drugs etc etc)

Or to put it more simply: Maybe it's just going to be 177013 as a ending, who knows.
They're catholic? How did I miss that detail?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hermit76

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
It's been december 26th for 20 minutes, where is the news you promised us Darted? Bad Darted, Naughty Darted, you should be ashamed of yourself. This game is a scam! refund! Boycott WWG forever, he is worse than Hitler.

Power Vacuum didn't just die, IT WAS MURDERED! It's being BURIED ALIVE!

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
It's been december 26th for 20 minutes, where is the news you promised us Darted? Bad Darted, Naughty Darted, you should be ashamed of yourself. This game is a scam! refund! Boycott WWG forever, he is worse than Hitler.

Power Vacuum didn't just die, IT WAS MURDERED! It's being BURIED ALIVE!
Still, Hunter reached Darted, threatened him to find out the WWG address, the hunt for them began :ROFLMAO:

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes