Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Wait, when were they Irish Italian?\
I feel like it's mentioned several times in the game, but the only direct reference I could find was in chapter 6 (see below). :unsure:

But yeah, Hunter is of Italian descent, and Ophelia/Aliza/Drew all seem to have inherited Mediterranean complexions from him. David was of Irish descent, and Ophelia has mentioned how pale he was, and also this probably explains how Catherine can have red hair.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
If it is, i didn't mean to offend anyone. I specifically requested this one to be made because it was the only pregnant Brenna sex scene. I didn't ask for it for the NTR. I asked the guy who made it if he could make an Ophelia one too. He said he would later, but never got back to me.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
If it is, i didn't mean to offend anyone. I specifically requested this one to be made because it was the only pregnant Brenna sex scene. I didn't ask for it for the NTR. I asked the guy who made it if he could make an Ophelia one too. He said he would later, but never got back to me.
It’s not your fault some “adult” people are unhealthy snowflakes that can’t stand ntr not even in fan signatures of others users. And I’m talking this as someone who never payed and never will play any bad end, what if and dream scene but couldn’t care less about fan signatures

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
I feel like it's mentioned several times in the game, but the only direct reference I could find was in chapter 6 (see below). :unsure:

But yeah, Hunter is of Italian descent, and Ophelia/Aliza/Drew all seem to have inherited Mediterranean complexions from him. David was of Irish descent, and Ophelia has mentioned how pale he was, and also this probably explains how Catherine can have red hair.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lol the south americans can get away with being racist too, because they can be white XD,
yeah people, there can be south americans who are blonde with blue eyes

redsus123

Aug 24, 2021
It’s not your fault some “adult” people are unhealthy snowflakes that can’t stand ntr not even in fan signatures of others users. And I’m talking this as someone who never payed and never will play any bad end, what if and dream scene but couldn’t care less about fan signatures
yo wheres the kissing scene from your profile pic from?

Jan 21, 2020
Getting back to the "one of the bad ending depressed the author" a second, I'd argue previous bad ending shouldn't be considered as depressing cause they were always played for surrealism. Like, the blind and deaf ending was presented as a zany joke, so was the Coma one, meanwhile the new bad ending might be played more realistically and more for drama instead.

Like, think of the Lucia What If 2, she literally kills a guy and the other one is devastated by it, yet it's still played for laughter, if they give a bad ending the gravitas it deserves, pheraps with realistic situations, it's going to be depressing (IE, the girls kick out Sterling who dies hated and alone in a alley as a bum, Hunter dies, while the girls are forced to prostitution yo pay the debts only for them to be pregnant and since they are catholic they keep the babies which is more mouths to feed leading to them getting addicted to drugs etc etc)

Or to put it more simply: Maybe it's just going to be 177013 as a ending, who knows.
One bad ending we haven't seen escalated is Sterling taking his own life out of depression. It's dark, but if the end depresses the dev, it might be that's case. Hard to play that off for jokes though, which seems to be WWG's usual.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: pinkie96

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
As we get closer to the end, i'm guessing we'll see less jokes and more serious tones. A few people i know were also guessing suicide. My first guess is killed, because when you try to save the pictures for Hunters bad end, they're called "look out Sterling", implying an accident. WWG could be naming it like that to throw us off though. Then my second guess is Sterling killing himself when no one in his family believes him about Hunter and instead take Hunters side.

Last edited:
Reactions: x0run

john984

Jun 6, 2020
As we get closer to the end, i'm guessing we'll see less jokes and more serious tones. A few people i know were also guessing suicide. My first guess is killed, because when you try to save the pictures for Hunters bad end, they're called "look out Sterling", implying an accident. WWG could be naming it like that to throw us off though. Then my second guess is Sterling killing himself when no one in his family believes him about Hunter and instead take Hunters side.
Also it can be that Hunter kills Sterling and makes it look like an accident to the family

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Judging by what Darted said earlier, I have a feeling that the new update will now turn out to be a little dark, it seems that we are now moving away a little from the fun or how to say the comedy narrative... with each approach the end, perhaps the story will be tense, so WWG meant by sad about it

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
It's dartred's NTR signature isn't it? lol you can tell me. I won't tell him.
It is, I made it quite clear by quoting him directly.
Yeah I couldn't care less about what you think either.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes