MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I don't know where you got remake from, but chapter 12 BETA is coming out some time today.
This really sounds funny, not only do the last 4 chapters look very high quality, but he is talking about a remake :LOL:

uscmiller22

Oct 6, 2018
Well here in my part of the world it's already January 8th, so that means that the game was not release when promise, yet again
It won’t be released in his time zone either, maybe not anywhere in time. I really don’t understand this dude. He either has zero grasp on how long things are going to take him or he procrastinates like crazy until the literal last minute. There’s no other explanation at this point.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
It won’t be released in his time zone either, maybe not anywhere in time. I really don’t understand this dude. He either has zero grasp on how long things are going to take him or he procrastinates like crazy until the literal last minute. There’s no other explanation at this point.
It's better that he work on the game and make the honest mistake of being off by a week then him procrastinate. He's been working hard on his game the entire time, keeping us updated.

come to think of it, for making the prediction back in october, he was only 1 week off and people blew their tops over it lol.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Well here in my part of the world it's already January 8th, so that means that the game was not release when promise, yet again
Well, what about me? I changed the clock on my computer so that's it next week, so for me he's already a week late.

uscmiller22

Oct 6, 2018
It's better that he work on the game and make the honest mistake of being off by a week then him procrastinate. He's been working hard on his game the entire time, keeping us updated.

come to think of it, for making the prediction back in october, he was only 1 week off and people blew their tops over it lol.
You assume he’s been working on it hard the entire time, none of us know. There’s zero chance he delayed it a week and took him the entire week down to the last minutes (not even done testing); without him either procrastinating or wildly overestimating his working speed. He either doesn’t evaluate himself very well or he procrastinated thinking he’d turn it around quickly today.

No one should question his game making, it’s obviously top tier. But I really am starting to question his work ethic. It’s getting hard to see this as bad estimating, he’s too damn smart to miss his mark so often like this.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes