Jan 21, 2020
i guess no sleep for me
You're telling me. I can't jerk off to blood-related incest so I have to rewrite the new part of the patch, add a "step" in front of everything, fix any logical inconsistencies with my new canon, THEN merge it with my current patch. That generally takes about an hour or two before I can start playing. I miss the days before the patch was mandatory...

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
You're telling me. I can't jerk off to blood-related incest so I have to rewrite the new part of the patch, add a "step" in front of everything, fix any logical inconsistencies with my new canon, THEN merge it with my current patch. That generally takes about an hour or two before I can start playing. I miss the days before the patch was mandatory...
Blame patreon, but more importantly blame the person who got butthurt and reported the game in the first place.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
What happened to gunpowder cocktail? As far as I remember before, the game was quite active and there were chances that the game would advance, now they are quiet...

Jan 21, 2020
What happened to gunpowder cocktail? As far as I remember before, the game was quite active and there were chances that the game would advance, now they are quiet...
It had issues with patreon because someone didn't like what he did in his side content and reported the game. Sound familiar?

Reactions: x0run

Gubelicious

Jul 9, 2020
After reading the thread so far I’m feeling like I was waiting in a line for a midnight release lol, haven’t went to one since the first Call of Duty Black Ops midnight release

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Wow that seems like a hard way to enjoy a game

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes