Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Man I’m so nervous and excited about the beta coming out, unfortunately I won’t have time to play it but when I’m free, i‘m going to enjoy this chapter after waiting for it for so long. I can’t wait to see how this will turn out

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Negative. I can't remember what part of the world WWG is even in, and then we'll have to wait for somebody to leak it. Might as well take a cold shower and put your feet up...
USA is all i can remember. he has mentioned it before, EST if i had to guess.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
USA is all i can remember. he has mentioned it before, EST if i had to guess.
It's either New Jersey or Rhode Island, since if I remember correctly Sterling said that the state where they are incest is not punishable.

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
fuck i hate this little shit mummy fellow. I unrenned to look at at the renders and this stain is in so many.

sengiNGSinWE

Feb 28, 2021
I assume it´d be no mistake to say that it´ll still be at least 8 hours until someone uploads the update here, no? I mean even if WWG uploads the new version soon one of the beta testers still needs to "become a hero."

Reactions: Luigi77

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
I assume it´d be no mistake to say that it´ll still be at least 8 hours until someone uploads the update here, no? I mean even if WWG uploads the new version soon one of the beta testers still needs to "become a hero."
In theory, somebody with beta access is waiting to upload it not long after it becomes available. It's good to be skeptical though, I'm not certain but I don't think every available beta ended up being leaked.

john984

Jun 6, 2020
In theory, somebody with beta access is waiting to upload it not long after it becomes available. It's good to be skeptical though, I'm not certain but I don't think every available beta ended up being leaked.
Last chapter beta released after 1 week if I'm not mistaken

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes