uscmiller22

Oct 6, 2018
You are corrected that she hinted that she missed her period. also in a bad end teaser for CH12, in a timeskip she has a baby. So she should be currently pregnant with Sterlings baby.
I feel like the girls get shown pregnant often in bad endings, don’t think that really adds any proof. Think the missing period comment is the only valid hint so far.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I feel like the girls get shown pregnant often in bad endings, don’t think that really adds any proof. Think the missing period comment is the only valid hint so far.
True, but i think she is pregnant before Hunter fucks her for that bad end. She in shown in the living room crying while pointing to her stomach.

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
You seem to be forgetting about the people who swear up and down that Hunter gets more love from the dev than the MC.

There will always be a debate about something here, always.
If there was an update on time, there wouldn't be debates about it's delay and why it happened.

Debates about hunter being punter is another topic.

Reactions: uscmiller22

redsus123

Aug 24, 2021
excited af for ch12
everyone on wwg patreon and this thread all of today -
1704618860965.gif

also - it usually contains a save from where ch11 ended right? or where can I find that?

Reactions: Vexx120

cheman22

Sep 2, 2020
Yes, yes, that's what I'm talking about! but isn’t he himself interested in fucking girls with the help of an air conditioner? but instead Sterling gets pussy while Hunter stupidly watches through the camera? like shooting shares for his project? this is unlikely... but something is really not clean there, either Hunter actually forgot about the air conditioner or someone else is behind it, the last time Hunter mentioned the air conditioner was when he finished repairing them, then it’s like he doesn’t know about it... maybe I’m wrong

This goes along with my theory that he is getting what he wants. He turned a resistant Sterling into his successor without him knowing it. Sterling is now screwing everyone and at least one baby is now coming.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
This goes along with my theory that he is getting what he wants. He turned a resistant Sterling into his successor without him knowing it. Sterling is now screwing everyone and at least one baby is now coming.
Sterling 1 up against Hunter
Drew 1 up against Hunter

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
How separate are the bad ends from the main cannon?
They're not. They're a continuation of the main cannon (which is why we're able to piece together things that aren't mentioned in the good endings). So, if Catherin is pregnant, there's no way it could be Hunter's kid.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
They're not. They're a continuation of the main cannon (which is why we're able to piece together things that aren't mentioned in the good endings). So, if Catherin is pregnant, there's no way it could be Hunter's kid.
Unless some hentai NTR type shit plays out. AKA the NTR guy says "abort that one and have mine instead". It would definitely be on the dark and depressing side that WWG could have been talking about that made him sad.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes