Bakemono695

May 7, 2022
Been on the fence with this game for a while, but with the optional NTR being given a on/off switch, I wanna download this on ma android phone.

Which makes me ask, does the android version have the Madatory uncensor patch pre-installed?
Or should i just download it on ma shitty laptop?
There are people who do it with the patch installed "collectionsof18" not sure if i can post the link here but yeah you can just download the apk from there and enjoy it

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
They could already be pregnant with how much Sterling cums in them and I'm pretty sure the little Sis is already pregnant because it was hinted that she missed her period if i remember right
You are corrected that she hinted that she missed her period. also in a bad end teaser for CH12, in a timeskip she has a baby. So she should be currently pregnant with Sterlings baby.

Reactions: Bakemono695

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
You are corrected that she hinted that she missed her period. also in a bad end teaser for CH12, in a timeskip she has a baby. So she should be currently pregnant with Sterlings baby.
> also in a bad end teaser for CH12, in a timeskip she has a baby.

I'm curious about the bad ends. Like, if Catherine is currently pregnant with Sterling's baby. Could a bad end retcon it so it's actually Hunter's baby?

How separate are the bad ends from the main cannon?

Personally I'd prefer it if they were very separate.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes