HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
You got a counter point make it big boy or go on somewhere
That post hardly requires a counterpoint......

I'm so sorry dude I can't seem to understand what you're trying to say. Have you tried talking without the cock in your mouth?
And of course you had to resort to being an ass.

Oh well, there is room on the list......

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
That post hardly requires a counterpoint......

And of course you had to resort to being an ass.

Oh well, there is room on the list......
Snuggle started slinging mud first beard returned in kind… or did you intentionally ignore that cause we’re the bad guys in your eyes :censored:

• Haha
Reactions: BBC King

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Get your glasses on bud I didn’t react to your post at all :)
But you're just dying to "like" my post now... :sneaky:
Do it, give in to your sad pettiness... even more than you already do.

so how are you gonna push the goal post tomorrow when no update arrives?
Now here's the point you should follow your own advice from this post...
Point out where I've actually defended WWG and/or his release practices, and without being disingenuous to the point of conflating correcting other peopple's lies/mistaken beliefs.
There's not one post where you'll find I've set any goalposts, and I've made no assertions about WWG's reliability as a developer.

You on the other hand, lash out blindly at anything that's even remotely contrary to your churlishness, to the point of outright lies.

gonna call out the BS or continue to gobble Gobble ;)
The only bullshit that needs calling out is the drivel you and buddies have been leaking out your brains and into your posts.

I don't say anything about WWG's release schedule or missed dates because I don't give a fuck about them.
If it comes out when he says, good. If it doesn't, well that's life.

Making shit up to make someone sound even worse just because you're that desperate, is never a good thing.

I thought you weren't going to show up until the update came out lol
He makes shit up to suit his narrative... Did you actually expect him to show even that level of integrity?

:EDIT:

I'm so sorry dude I can't seem to understand what you're trying to say. Have you tried talking without the cock in your mouth?
Still trying to get the hang of jokes I see.
Now sit down, pay attention and I'll explain why this joke doesn't work.

I could be sucking a dozen cocks right now, and it would be having zero effect on your capability of reading comprehension... In other words, you just made yourself look dumber than you already have today. Congratulations, you played yourself.

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Prove me wrong ;)
I don't need to prove your opinions wrong.
I don't care if WWG is a cunt or unreliable... Which I already indicated in the same post you're replying to.

Take your own advice again, get your glasses on and re-read.
Otherwise you're just showing yourself to still be at best disingenuous, at worst a troll so bad you should be a youtube drama queen.

Reactions: JustAnotherWanker

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
I don't need to prove your opinions wrong.
I don't care if WWG is a cunt or unreliable... Which I already indicated in the same post you're replying to.

Take your own advice again, get your glasses on and re-read.
Otherwise you're just showing yourself to still be at best disingenuous, at worst a troll so bad you should be a youtube drama queen.
Finally catching on? no point being genuine on this thread when you have an opposing opinion, you get labelled a hater or troll from the jump so fuck it why not become the label and have fun with it ;)

I will be posting a serious post about the update though.

a lot of claims have been made about this update, 200k word count, double images and animations and 4 hours to play. well Ill be going through it, recording my playthrough and comparing chapter 11 and 12 just to see what all the hype and extra time bought us.

Reactions: jaredforks

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Finally catching on? no point being genuine on this thread when you have an opposing opinion, you get labelled a hater or troll from the jump so fuck it why not become the label and have fun with it ;)
There's nothing wrong with people having opposing opinions.
Problems arise from how they voice their opinion.

Express an opinion like you're a spiteful entitled piece of shit having a tantrum?
Well funnily enough, that's how people are likely to treat you.
Convey an opinion in a normal manner that clearly indicates the what and why of that opinion, and without it being a means of conveying personal attacks, well guess what?
You get treated better.

It's almost as though you brought all the problems on yourself... :unsure:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
One aspect of how all the characters in the game are behaving is the fact that something is being vented into the rooms via the air conditioner that is effecting them so unusual behaviors are explained that way. I'm just curious what, but it is an interesting aspect of the story so far.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Yeahhh! For some reason, am I the only one who thinks that Hunter forgot about the air conditioner? I mean, thanks to the sounds of the air conditioner, Sterling has fucked enough girls (meaning girls he fucked :ROFLMAO: ) but at the same time, Hunter could also use this air conditioner and fuck them, although some moments were with air conditioners in the bad ending, but not many, the rest were only where Sterling was, as if Hunter forgot about it? (It's like Hunter helps Sterling fuck girls with air conditioners, otherwise he could have done something himself before)

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
One aspect of how all the characters in the game are behaving is the fact that something is being vented into the rooms via the air conditioner that is effecting them so unusual behaviors are explained that way. I'm just curious what, but it is an interesting aspect of the story so far.
Yeahhh! For some reason, am I the only one who thinks that Hunter forgot about the air conditioner? I mean, thanks to the sounds of the air conditioner, Sterling has fucked enough girls (meaning girls he fucked :ROFLMAO: ) but at the same time, Hunter could also use this air conditioner and fuck them, although some moments were with air conditioners in the bad ending, but not many, the rest were only where Sterling was, as if Hunter forgot about it? (It's like Hunter helps Sterling fuck girls with air conditioners, otherwise he could have done something himself before)
As it was Hunter who coordinated the air conditioner repair, it's obvious that he set up the aphrodisiac gas at the same time. (I also suspect the air conditioner "breaking" could have been a ruse in the first place.)

What I'm more curious about is: how is the gas is triggered? Is it on a timer? Does Hunter watch on camera and manually trigger the gas? And are there long-term side effects (besides potential pregnancy)? :unsure:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
As it was Hunter who coordinated the air conditioner repair, it's obvious that he set up the aphrodisiac gas at the same time. (I also suspect the air conditioner "breaking" could have been a ruse in the first place.)

What I'm more curious about is: how is the gas is triggered? Is it on a timer? Does Hunter watch on camera and manually trigger the gas? And are there long-term side effects (besides potential pregnancy)? :unsure:
Yes, yes, that's what I'm talking about! but isn’t he himself interested in fucking girls with the help of an air conditioner? but instead Sterling gets pussy while Hunter stupidly watches through the camera? like shooting shares for his project? this is unlikely... but something is really not clean there, either Hunter actually forgot about the air conditioner or someone else is behind it, the last time Hunter mentioned the air conditioner was when he finished repairing them, then it’s like he doesn’t know about it... maybe I’m wrong

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Yes, yes, that's what I'm talking about! but isn’t he himself interested in fucking girls with the help of an air conditioner? but instead Sterling gets pussy while Hunter stupidly watches through the camera? like shooting shares for his project? this is unlikely... but something is really not clean there, either Hunter actually forgot about the air conditioner or someone else is behind it, the last time Hunter mentioned the air conditioner was when he finished repairing them, then it’s like he doesn’t know about it... maybe I’m wrong
If a popular theory turns out to be true, Hunter is probably making money from videos of Sterling fucking all the girls, so that's one motive. Another possibility is that Hunter is using Sterling to turn all the girls into sex addicts, and then plans to swoop in and take advantage of them after their defenses have been broken down. :unsure:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
You seem to be forgetting about the people who swear up and down that Hunter gets more love from the dev than the MC.

There will always be a debate about something here, always.
In fact, these are the people who think so are those who hate Hunter himself, rather than seeing the obvious... I used to be like that, too, wondering, “Why is Hunter more than the main character?”

then the more time passed, the better I understood the essence, in fact, fans do not love Hunter, but his plot and confrontation with Sterling, there is no such game where the antagonist, the entire plot, made you worry so much and fight against him! everyone likes such an opponent, and there is no such thing that all attention is focused on Hunter...

people should understand and see with their own eyes Sterling has a fairly large storyline and more content to come!(Sterling is a young kid with no experience and no history, and he suddenly finds himself in such a mess against an experienced old man) Of course, many people like Hunter because he is a rare “Asshole” who appears and fucks girls unexpectedly, and all the more gives a reason to tense up and enjoy the game between the confrontation between Sterling and Hunter! (y)

Sep 27, 2022
In fact, these are the people who think so are those who hate Hunter himself, rather than seeing the obvious... I used to be like that, too, wondering, “Why is Hunter more than the main character?”

then the more time passed, the better I understood the essence, in fact, fans do not love Hunter, but his plot and confrontation with Sterling, there is no such game where the antagonist, the entire plot, made you worry so much and fight against him! everyone likes such an opponent, and there is no such thing that all attention is focused on Hunter...

people should understand and see with their own eyes Sterling has a fairly large storyline and more content to come!(Sterling is a young kid with no experience and no history, and he suddenly finds himself in such a mess against an experienced old man) Of course, many people like Hunter because he is a rare “Asshole” who appears and fucks girls unexpectedly, and all the more gives a reason to tense up and enjoy the game between the confrontation between Sterling and Hunter! (y)
So true, like i hate hunter, he makes me fight for these girls because i dont want them getting in bed with him, but me instead :p But maybe thats his plan in the end.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021

My thoughts exactly, it was an obvious ruse. I am curious about the same. It does seem to only be triggered at certain times, which leads me to believe he may be watching them. I was also wondering if he had any hand in his two daughters fooling around from a young age.

Reactions: Fayn Arawn
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes