RainerZufall

Apr 4, 2018
over 4 years of support = 500 dollars roughly so fuck off :)
You are not very bright, are you? Patreon is a subscription service. If you are not subscribing then you have no right to use the product, you imbecile child. That works for every software in the business world with a subscription service, like SAP, Bloomberg etc. It does not matter if you paid for it in the last four years if you are not paying at the moment. You still have no right to use the service and still no right to complain. It does not matter if you like it or not, that's just howt the business world works.

dopefresh

Aug 27, 2017
You are not very bright, are you? Patreon is a subscription service. If you are not subscribing then you have no right to use the product, you imbecile child. That works for every software in the business world with a subscription service, like SAP, Bloomberg etc. It does not matter if you paid for it in the last four years if you are not paying at the moment. You still have no right to use the service and still no right to complain. It does not matter if you like it or not, that's just howt the business world works.
you sound pretty idiotic. complaining towards a service/program leads to fixes and better updates. you don't have to own something in order to get a developer/service provider to improve on their goods & services.

Reactions: uscmiller22

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
If their animations aren't that good, why did you donate $10 a month for almost 4 years?
Also it's not for sucking his balls but his animations are good.
The problem here is that the community is bad used to games that are updated in 2 months and only get one or two animations. be patient motherfuckers
Was too horny for the ntr content...:(
but to be honest the animations were always a bit hit and miss with me but more miss the last 2 or 3 chapters hence me saying something like 6 months ago.

Beardedsmith

Jul 7, 2017
The real truth is WWG, just like a ton of creators, does this job because nobody would put up with this kind of thing in the real world.

If I told my boss I had a release window of the first week of January for a project and he was waiting to hear anything from me by Saturday you bet your ass I'd be in a zoom call explaining myself. And most y'all would be too. So this simping shit is just making bad habits for these people.

Wow! That was an almost impressively wrong comparison!
You got a counter point make it big boy or go on somewhere

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Exactly! I mean one is a subscription service to access content for entertainment and the other is a subscription service to access content for entertainment! They couldn't be less alike!
:FacePalm:
That's so moronic it borders on being retarded.

Firstly, thank you to you and koopa for liking my post (facepalms are likes :ROFLMAO:).

Secondly, Netflix is a subscription service for streaming content that Netflix itself has financed or licensed from others. One recurring fee, full access (not counting the ridiculousness of geo-fencing content).
Patreon is not a subscription service for content provided by Patreon.
It's a platform for people to give money to the individual/group that are producing specific content that you're interested in. You choose what to fund as it's being made and whatever perks/bonuses they offer are entirely up to them, not you as a patron.

If Netflix offered individual fees payed to the respective studios that produce the programmes you subscribe for, then it would be a valid comparison that Kingkoopa97 made... Since Netflix doesn't run that business model, it's a stupid and totally invalid comparison, just like your failed attempt to be funny.

The real truth is
You've a hard-on for trashing a developer on a piracy site because you've nothing better to do with your day.

So this simping shit is just making bad habits for these people.
There's a difference between simping, and pointing out when people are at best being disingenuous, and at worst acting like entitled fools.

You got a counter point make it big boy or go on somewhere
A counter-point requires the other person/side makes an actual point, not pulling random lies out their ass.

kingsam

Jan 28, 2019
It's quite a Rak chat section I like read it it's quite fun that's why you shouldn't update the date of ur release. If you have the update ready then you release the date anyways quite fun reading chat

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
That's not a valid comparison.
Netflix and Patreon aren't remotely the same type of service.
:FacePalm:
That's so moronic it borders on being retarded.

Firstly, thank you to you and koopa for liking my post (facepalms are likes :ROFLMAO:).

Secondly, Netflix is a subscription service for streaming content that Netflix itself has financed or licensed from others. One recurring fee, full access (not counting the ridiculousness of geo-fencing content).
Patreon is not a subscription service for content provided by Patreon.
It's a platform for people to give money to the individual/group that are producing specific content that you're interested in. You choose what to fund as it's being made and whatever perks/bonuses they offer are entirely up to them, not you as a patron.

If Netflix offered individual fees payed to the respective studios that produce the programmes you subscribe for, then it would be a valid comparison that Kingkoopa97 made... Since Netflix doesn't run that business model, it's a stupid and totally invalid comparison, just like your failed attempt to be funny.

You've a hard-on for trashing a developer on a piracy site because you've nothing better to do with your day.

There's a difference between simping, and pointing out when people are at best being disingenuous, and at worst acting like entitled fools.

A counter-point requires the other person/side makes an actual point, not pulling random lies out their ass.
Get your glasses on bud I didn’t react to your post at all :)

so how are you gonna push the goal post tomorrow when no update arrives?

gonna call out the BS or continue to gobble Gobble ;)

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes