BBC King

May 8, 2021
So true, like i hate hunter, he makes me fight for these girls because i dont want them getting in bed with him, but me instead :p But maybe thats his plan in the end.
I think you meant to say "he makes you click the right dialogue choice for these girls" because there is no real fight in this game. :ROFLMAO:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
In fact, these are the people who think so are those who hate Hunter himself, rather than seeing the obvious... I used to be like that, too, wondering, “Why is Hunter more than the main character?”

then the more time passed, the better I understood the essence, in fact, fans do not love Hunter, but his plot and confrontation with Sterling, there is no such game where the antagonist, the entire plot, made you worry so much and fight against him! everyone likes such an opponent, and there is no such thing that all attention is focused on Hunter...

people should understand and see with their own eyes Sterling has a fairly large storyline and more content to come!(Sterling is a young kid with no experience and no history, and he suddenly finds himself in such a mess against an experienced old man) Of course, many people like Hunter because he is a rare “Asshole” who appears and fucks girls unexpectedly, and all the more gives a reason to tense up and enjoy the game between the confrontation between Sterling and Hunter! (y)
While I started out hating Hunter, aside from his overly hideous looks (I don't think that was needed), he has grown on me in a comical way.

Marlboro1911

May 31, 2017
The real truth is WWG, just like a ton of creators, does this job because nobody would put up with this kind of thing in the real world.

If I told my boss I had a release window of the first week of January for a project and he was waiting to hear anything from me by Saturday you bet your ass I'd be in a zoom call explaining myself. And most y'all would be too. So this simping shit is just making bad habits for these people.

You got a counter point make it big boy or go on somewhere
That analogy would make sense if WWG worked for you or any of his fans/haters, he doesn't.

You should look at it like a game dev or dev studio delaying their new game or apple delaying the new Iphone. You can dislike the delay but that doesn't mean they owe it to you to release it on the previous estimated release date.

Some people on this thread are acting like entitled children that didn't get what they wanted for christmas. Be grateful you're getting anything at all. So many great games on this site get abandoned half way through, be happy it hasn't happend to this one.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
My thoughts exactly, it was an obvious ruse. I am curious about the same. It does seem to only be triggered at certain times, which leads me to believe he may be watching them. I was also wondering if he had any hand in his two daughters fooling around from a young age.
That hadn't occurred to me, but after giving it some thought, it seems unlikely Hunter was involved in Ophelia and Aliza fooling around as kids. For one thing, and I'm not saying it's super common behavior, but sisters practicing kissing each other is a normal form of exploration. Ophelia and Aliza were 13 and 12 (respectively), and as much of a creep as Hunter is, I don't think he would've been interested in them at that age. Additionally, Aliza was overweight for most of her life, which is another thing Hunter doesn't seem to be into.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Been on the fence with this game for a while, but with the optional NTR being given a on/off switch, I wanna download this on ma android phone.

Which makes me ask, does the android version have the Madatory uncensor patch pre-installed?
Or should i just download it on ma shitty laptop?

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Been on the fence with this game for a while, but with the optional NTR being given a on/off switch, I wanna download this on ma android phone.

Which makes me ask, does the android version have the Madatory uncensor patch pre-installed?
You have to apply the patch yourself, so looks like its shitty laptop for you.

• Sad
Reactions: Scotsman1989

Alzaro

May 10, 2022

Laptop, I tried using an android phone & it was just shit. Kept getting rollback/ignore error

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
WTF happen to this thread just checking the update but look like it have some debate here
Agreed, I'm basically still a newbie to this game. Last update was first time I've played it, so coming here to check on further news of this update, and feeling like I walked in on World War 3. And from a few posts, sounds like this is normal whenever the new update is getting close to the ETA. Bloody hell.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
And from a few posts, sounds like this is normal whenever the new update is getting close to the ETA. Bloody hell.
There are some patterns of behaviour here (and other threads too) that are just like that, but at the same time there's also that it happens regardless of when a new release is due. Some bitches just like to bitch.

john984

Jun 6, 2020

The android port has the patch already installed, if it's not a shitty phone then the animations work pretty good

iceza

Oct 4, 2017
Agreed, I'm basically still a newbie to this game. Last update was first time I've played it, so coming here to check on further news of this update, and feeling like I walked in on World War 3. And from a few posts, sounds like this is normal whenever the new update is getting close to the ETA. Bloody hell.
Same as me just come check update but i look like i walk in to the war zone instead. Hahaha. Btw update should be today right?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: JenMistress

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Same as me just come check update but i look like i walk in to the war zone instead. Hahaha. Btw update should be today right?
Current goal is first week of January. Today is the 6th. So either we get it tomorrow or he let's us know what's going on.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Depends on if the Dev meant the first full week of January or not. Main thing I was checking on.

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
Get j
You have to apply the patch yourself, so looks like its shitty laptop for you.
Download joiplay from the playstore so that you play the PC version on your android. Then visit the joiplay page here on f95 to download the latest patch

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
That hadn't occurred to me, but after giving it some thought, it seems unlikely Hunter was involved in Ophelia and Aliza fooling around as kids. For one thing, and I'm not saying it's super common behavior, but sisters practicing kissing each other is a normal form of exploration. Ophelia and Aliza were 13 and 12 (respectively), and as much of a creep as Hunter is, I don't think he would've been interested in them at that age. Additionally, Aliza was overweight for most of her life, which is another thing Hunter doesn't seem to be into.
It's possible that Hunter had the aphrodesiac gas and other drugs in the house for other women. And Ophelia and Aliza accidentally got a whiff of it, making them hornier than normal.

But I assume they were just exploring.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fayn Arawn
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes