dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Last chapter the beta leaked the same night it came out. I dont really get why he releases so late.
He releases when it's ready. He is probably building and testing the update right now or soon. That part is gonna take a while to make sure there are no errors in his code. It's not like he holds onto the link until a certain time.

indigis

May 8, 2018
Last chapter the beta leaked the same night it came out. I dont really get why he releases so late.
Probably to get some last minute fixes in. From my experience, the Beta he releases are pretty well put without any game breaking bugs that some other devs don't bother checking.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
In an previous update post he said he was in the EST time zone.
Then maybe he has a family and a life. Unless this is his only source of income, then it probably isn't the most important thing going on in his day. We're pirates. If anyone not paying for it wants to complain, fuck 'em.

Awaiting all the facepalms from the entitled pirates. PAD MY STATS! :ROFLMAO:

That didn't take too long. :cool:

Last edited:

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Totally important question: Will WWG ever change the Washington Football Team dialogue to their current name
Probably not. They were the Redskins until 2020, and Power Vacuum is set in 2019.

Edit: Come to think of it, there was a Kobe joke and he died in 2020. The anachronistic references are killing my immersion! :eek:

Last edited:

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
Probably not. They were the Redskins until 2020, and Power Vacuum is set in 2019.

Edit: Come to think of it, there was a Kobe joke and he died in 2020. The anachronistic references are killing my immersion! :eek:
Alt Timeline, obviously.

The point of diversion was the Sacco and Vanzetti Trial, calling it now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fayn Arawn

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I believe this dev did this before. Like literally waited until like 11:59 to release it. lol. I might be remembering wrong though. I know some dev did that mess before.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
The anachronistic references are killing my immersion!
They're not anachronistic! It's how long Sterling's been into the house already. It adds to the immersion, since something like this would obviously take a long time (and let's be honest, who here hasn't done just one event a day and then fast forwarded to the next day? We practically wasted weeks in-game just to do whatever).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fayn Arawn

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I believe this dev did this before. Like literally waited until like 11:59 to release it. lol. I might be remembering wrong though. I know some dev did that mess before.
Nah, not this one. PV might release pretty late sometimes, but it hasn't done a literal last second release.

Reactions: Almighty
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes