dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Interesting. So does that mean we'll have a Drew x Ophelia scene that is not NTR and is canon? Curious how that's gonna work out with the "no dicks go in women except for Sterling's" crowd (myself included). I'd probably be okay with it if Sterling is involved/willing, though.
No, the votes can still reset time like bad ends if it's a non-vanilla pairing or would derail the story. I would think Amber with her dad would reset. Even if Amber verbally stated she would give her dad a blowjob. It would be NTR, well UNLESS Sterling was involved in it. I'm hoping to see it happen naturally in the next update since Amber has established on her own, that she would like to do sexual things with her dad. She just needs to be given the chance.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
What are your top 5 pairings you're hoping for Ch13 ?
Ophelia X Drew
Ophelia X Cerberus (Unless he does things in the Brenna -> Cath -> Ophelia order he always does. Then Cath is next, but i want to see Ophelia X Cerberus more)
Amber X Caspian (Her dad, since a lot of people still don't know who caspian is and is probably why the "last chance" vote for this pair is doing so bad)
Kevin X Brenna and/or Cath (They both hate him with a passion and if he scores them, i want it to be hate sex like with Ophelia)
Hunter X Ophelia (I know this pair has been done, but we still haven't gotten pregnant sex scenes with Hunter in the main game, but a few pregnant sex scenes in what ifs. So this one is purely for my pregnant sex fetish)

Missing the second dog's ending has been brought up several times. It seems that if you chose to skip the first one, the second just doesn't show.

I've never checked, but does the ntr switch fix it? Sounds unlikely given the number of questions about this.
NTR switch does not fix this. Only way to fix this is to load a save to where you let Rebeccas have sex with Cerberus or to edit the save to think she had sex with him. I'm not sure which one would be the value for that on in the save, but someone who can read saves could probably find it.

edit: also, i've been gone for too long. I blame palworld and digimon lol.

Reactions: jim0066 and TGafy

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Ophelia X Drew
Ophelia X Cerberus (Unless he does things in the Brenna -> Cath -> Ophelia order he always does. Then Cath is next, but i want to see Ophelia X Cerberus more)
Amber X Caspian (Her dad, since a lot of people still don't know who caspian is and is probably why the "last chance" vote for this pair is doing so bad)
Kevin X Brenna and/or Cath (They both hate him with a passion and if he scores them, i want it to be hate sex like with Ophelia)
Hunter X Ophelia (I know this pair has been done, but we still haven't gotten pregnant sex scenes with Hunter in the main game, but a few pregnant sex scenes in what ifs. So this one is purely for my pregnant sex fetish)

NTR switch does not fix this. Only way to fix this is to load a save to where you let Rebeccas have sex with Cerberus or to edit the save to think she had sex with him. I'm not sure which one would be the value for that on in the save, but someone who can read saves could probably find it.

edit: also, i've been gone for too long. I blame palworld and digimon lol.
Didn't Hunter already get Ophelia pregnant in a bad end ?

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
He got her pregnant in the pool coma bad end, but they skipped the pregnancy and only showed you the baby. I want to see Ophelia with a big pregnant belly having sex in the main game. not just in what ifs.
Aw but how would this happen if Hunter left?

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
He got her pregnant in the pool coma bad end, but they skipped the pregnancy and only showed you the baby. I want to see Ophelia with a big pregnant belly having sex in the main game. not just in what ifs.
I can't wait for Ophelia to be pregnant, basically a story with a full belly, I think it will be very interesting and a good plot especially in canon. when Brenna was pregnant in "What If..." it was a very hot scene, aside from the bad ending, it was well executed.

Reactions: Jerk-man

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Aw but how would this happen if Hunter left?
He's not gone for good. He'll come back to try and claim the women like he always tries. I assume he will be more forceful now though, since he doesn't have the drugs anymore to arouse / warm them up to sexual advances from him. Just my thought.

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
He's not gone for good. He'll come back to try and claim the women like he always tries. I assume he will be more forceful now though, since he doesn't have the drugs anymore to arouse / warm them up to sexual advances from him. Just my thought.
I wonder how Hunter will do this then?
And would this mean that Drew has now sided with Sterling?

john984

Jun 6, 2020

Forgot about those pairings as well. Brenna x Kevin and pregnant Ophelia x Hunter
Maybe since it's the last chapter, all girls should be pregnant in Hunter bad end

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I was contemplating a scenario where Hunter threatens to hurt/kill Sterling unless the girls comply with his demands. The problem is they'd probably be angry/crying as they are forced to have sex, and that just doesn't sound hot to me.:cautious:

Hunter's got to get the girls to want it somehow, which is going to be difficult now that they know what he's been up to and he's out of the house. I think he's going to need an accomplice or Trojan horse to get past the family's defenses and create an opportunity for him.

Reactions: john984

TGafy

May 14, 2020
I may have been reading too many retro comics lately, but has hypnosis been employed yet? The girls are now guarded against drugs, but imagine Hunter coming back wearing hypno-glasses. :cool:o_O:love:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I was contemplating a scenario where Hunter threatens to hurt/kill Sterling unless the girls comply with his demands. The problem is they'd probably be angry/crying as they are forced to have sex, and that just doesn't sound hot to me.:cautious:

Hunter's got to get the girls to want it somehow, which is going to be difficult now that they know what he's been up to and he's out of the house. I think he's going to need an accomplice or Trojan horse to get past the family's defenses and create an opportunity for him.
Honestly, that brings up another scenario that i want to see. Now that they hate Hunter, I want to see them hate fuck Hunter. He already raped them, even if they consented to all sex so far. I mean just real blackmail them and really show that he owns them. I know it'll probably be too dark for anything WWG would do, but with it being the final chapter or 2, Hunter with his back against the wall, etc. This is the moment to do the darkest things with him. He already killed Sterling and to my surprise, Lucia. I didn't see that one coming. WWG is willing to do things to his characters to show how evil Hunter really is.

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I may have been reading too many retro comics lately, but has hypnosis been employed yet? The girls are now guarded against drugs, but imagine Hunter coming back wearing hypno-glasses. :cool:o_O:love:
Sort of. The one Cath bad end where he feeds her info while they are in that dream scene and then he makes her give him a blowjob.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Given all the NTR crowd burst discussions and pairings. Hope that Vanilla gets some love as well :p
Ophelia is suggested in almost all the pairings, hope that autistic mc gets some Ophelia pussy as well, with solo scenes as well kiss animations.
Kumiko X Flora is in the top 3. It would be as vanilla as it could get i suppose. Unless people think side girls doing lesbian things to each other is NTR for the MC. I know those people exist.

• Haha
Reactions: DD69-1

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
What are your top 5 pairings you're hoping for Ch13 ?
OpheliaxSterling since the number of opheliaxsterling sex scenes so closer to the finish line not even compensate the to long slowburn between them.
OpheliaxKumiko
SterlingxTsukiko and/or Natsuko
TiffanyxAmber with Sterling coming out later for a threesome or not
LuciaxKiera with Sterling coming out later for a threesome or not

I do also hope for two types of orgy: a only-milf orgy with Sterling and all the mothers of the game (OpheliaxKumikoxFloraxKieraxNora), then a only-daughters with Sterling and BrennaxCatherinexAmberxTsukikoxNatsukoxLuciaxTiffany.
I also hope for a all-family scene with Sterling OpheliaxBrennaxCatherinexAlizaxNoraxLuciaxKiera.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
OpheliaxSterling since the number of opheliaxsterling sex scenes so closer to the finish line not even compensate the to long slowburn between them.
OpheliaxKumiko
SterlingxTsukiko and/or Natsuko
TiffanyxAmber with Sterling coming out later for a threesome or not
LuciaxKiera with Sterling coming out later for a threesome or not

I do also hope for two types of orgy: a only-milf orgy with Sterling and all the mothers of the game (OpheliaxKumikoxFloraxKieraxNora), then a only-daughters with Sterling and BrennaxCatherinexAmberxTsukikoxNatsukoxLuciaxTiffany.
I also hope for a all-family scene with Sterling OpheliaxBrennaxCatherinexAlizaxNoraxLuciaxKiera.
that's a nice and wholesome list :giggle:

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes