SPeRMoToXiC

Feb 1, 2024
Not a Visual Novel. It's a Kinetic Novel, with sandbox elements.
We don't have control over the story beyond not choosing Bad Ends.
"A kinetic novel is the same visual novel with no variation, heading towards a pre-conceived ending where the player can't influence anything, being in the position of a passenger in the story."
And hence no sandbox is even in the air here...

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Yes.

Not a Visual Novel. It's a Kinetic Novel, with sandbox elements.
We don't have control over the story beyond not choosing Bad Ends.
It's true, it's a kinetic novel focused on harem with elements of avoidable NTR that at times I feel like I'm in Groundhog Day when I'm playing, right? :unsure: o_O:geek:

• Haha
Reactions: Krysis_here

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Just in Chapter 8 but yeah, discussions with Ophelia as to how Sterling will still want more and managed to trick her, discussion with Brenna at the penthouse as to how he's literally what she wants, discussion with Tiff concerning the drugs Hunter used on Sterling to 'mutate' him...

Essentially, while Sterling is different and more 'caring' than Hunter who's totally rapey, Hunter still seems on his way to 'win' his game through Sterling, damn he's literally mutating/corrupting/molding him into what he wanted from the start.

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
"A kinetic novel is the same visual novel with no variation, heading towards a pre-conceived ending where the player can't influence anything, being in the position of a passenger in the story."
So... Thanks for backing up my statement.
Your "quote" contradicts itself.

Sandbox elements/"sandbox"/"Open World" is more accurate than saying that a Kinetic Novel and Visual Novel are the same thing.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Compared to typical sandboxes, PV is definitely light on the exploration, but I still think it counts as a sandbox. The player has some choice on where to go, which can sometimes advance separate storylines at different rates. This can lead to different players witnessing certain scenes in a different order.

Just in case, can I ask if you've installed the patch? Apparently the game plays like a slideshow without it.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
As outlandish as this game is sometimes, even that might be jumping the shark a bit. My guess is she's going to end up being a bastard child of the Elder Annabelle that was given away, perhaps to hide it from Hunter. Which would make me think perhaps the Elder Annabelle was either shacking up with Drew or perhaps David? I guess we don't really know if the Elder Annabelle had the same...proclivities as the rest of the family. The question is, who is still alive that would be able to attest to any of that? I guess if Drew knew there was a possibility he had a child with his mother, his reaction might've been different when she showed up.
Interesting idea, but regarding how old the young Annabelle and Drew are looking, that would be also very improbable. I cannot remember any mentioning of their ages, but I guess Drew would have to have been about 8 years old, when he had impregnated his mother then. I guess, David would be a bit more plausible, because he was surely older than Drew.
But we will see what the dev has in mind...

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Interesting idea, but regarding how old the young Annabelle and Drew are looking, that would be also very improbable. I cannot remember any mentioning of their ages, but I guess Drew would have to have been about 8 years old, when he had impregnated his mother then. I guess, David would be a bit more plausible, because he was surely older than Drew.
Drew is likely only a couple years younger than Ophelia (who was born in 1983), so Drew may have been born in 1985. If so, then Drew would've been about 17 in 2002 (when Annabelle died), and is 34 in 2019 (when the game takes place).

SPeRMoToXiC

Feb 1, 2024
Obviously, the sandbox here is having a map to navigate around and that's it..... I don't think the mere presence of a map makes a game a sandbox.... It's not exactly a sandbox, I'm afraid it can't even be called a game.... A game should have gameplay, and if all you do in a "game" is choose who to watch pictures or animations with...
I don't like this game, neither externally nor internally...
A lot of game makers are trying to make their VN look like a game... By adding "sandbox elements"... As a result, it turns out that to watch the usual VN you have to click on the map to continue watching VN.... And it's infuriating... I hate VN and turn off this prefix in the advanced search when looking for a game.... And here I am looking for a game, not VN, sandbox, anal, ntr, good rating, etc... You start to "play" and it turns out that it is VN, not a sandbox, no ntr and in general there is no use of tags, because you do nothing in the game, just look.... And also that to advance in the story needs a certain number of times to perform the same actions ... Yeah.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Obviously, the sandbox here is having a map to navigate around and that's it..... I don't think the mere presence of a map makes a game a sandbox.... It's not exactly a sandbox, I'm afraid it can't even be called a game.... A game should have gameplay, and if all you do in a "game" is choose who to watch pictures or animations with...
I don't like this game, neither externally nor internally...
A lot of game makers are trying to make their VN look like a game... By adding "sandbox elements"... As a result, it turns out that to watch the usual VN you have to click on the map to continue watching VN.... And it's infuriating... I hate VN and turn off this prefix in the advanced search when looking for a game.... And here I am looking for a game, not VN, sandbox, anal, ntr, good rating, etc... You start to "play" and it turns out that it is VN, not a sandbox, no ntr and in general there is no use of tags, because you do nothing in the game, just look.... And also that to advance in the story needs a certain number of times to perform the same actions ... Yeah.
Yeah but anyway who is your favorite character so far? Ophelia, right?

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020
Top 5 wishes that i think could realistically make it into the game :
- Sterling x Drew : with opt outs for those who don't want to try it all (game won't feel complete without it)
- Ophelia x Brenna x Sterling : Waited this pairing the whole game one scene is not enough lol
- Real orgy Sterling x Ophelia x Brenna x Lucia : logic would add catherine but I would prefer not to, she always kills the vibe
- Drew x Ophelia : again mandatory scene
- Ophelia x Cerberus : Brenna falling for Cerberus was really hot but she's naturally a slut. Would be even hotter to see Ophelia do it

Other fun pairings i'd like
- Top Kumiko giving bottom Ophelia a full nuru massage (and strap-on ending-)
- Kevin x Brenna, (some good old hate sex)
- Sterling and Drew double teaming someone and the girl completly falling for Drew (like Ophelia or Brenna)
- Amber and her dad
- Lucia x Cerberus (her embarassment kink would go through the roof)
- Ophelia going full dominant on Brenna or Lucia

Last edited:

Devilrebel

May 9, 2019
I downloaded PC Zip and extracted and opened with Joiplay patreon build but still can't get past the therapy session. And I get zero choices. What am I doing wrong? Caveat I'm playing on an Android phone.

Amica_2

Feb 21, 2023
So... I was caught up to chapter 11 but lost my laptop to a power outage and some files got corrupted. As you can imagine my save included. I love this game but playing through all 11 chapters is a little too much for me. Can I get the save from anyone please?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
So... I was caught up to chapter 11 but lost my laptop to a power outage and some files got corrupted. As you can imagine my save included. I love this game but playing through all 11 chapters is a little too much for me. Can I get the save from anyone please?
If you want a Start of CH 12 save, here you go. If you want complete save just for the gallery, you can get it from the link to my FAQ in my sig. Just make sure you apply the patch in the front page to your game or it won't work properly like loading saves.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Drew is likely only a couple years younger than Ophelia (who was born in 1983), so Drew may have been born in 1985. If so, then Drew would've been about 17 in 2002 (when Annabelle died), and is 34 in 2019 (when the game takes place).
Yeah unfortunately it's entirely possible (if Annabelle had the same tendencies as Hunter and Nora). Both of them had apparently been having relations with Drew and Keira since they were around 13, so it would've been happening while Annabelle was still alive it seems. Unless I've got some wires crossed.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Yeah unfortunately it's entirely possible (if Annabelle had the same tendencies as Hunter and Nora). Both of them had apparently been having relations with Drew and Keira since they were around 13, so it would've been happening while Annabelle was still alive it seems. Unless I've got some wires crossed.
You do. Nora and Hunter didn't know each other, so Drew and Keira weren't involved with each other since they only met after David got into a relation with Ophelia, at which point, I believe, Annabella had already passed away.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
You do. Nora and Hunter didn't know each other, so Drew and Keira weren't involved with each other since they only met after David got into a relation with Ophelia, at which point, I believe, Annabella had already passed away.
Resident lore expert Fayn Arawn would disagree:

We know Ophelia was born in 1983 (making her 36 when PV takes place in 2019). We know Ophelia and Aliza practiced kissing when they were 13 & 12 (respectively), so Aliza is around 35. I therefore assume Drew is the youngest of their family and probably 34. (I suppose it's possible Drew was born 2nd but that's a very narrow window.)

So then let's say Drew is 34, that means she was born around 1985. Drew started fucking Keira and Nora in 1998 at around age 13. This would echo with Hunter also being taught about the Dio Del Sesso legacy at age 13 by his father.

Keira and Nora then moved in with Hunter, Annabelle, & Drew in 1999 when Drew was around 14, and Drew/Keira/Nora were having sex until Hunter joined in 2002 (when Drew was around 17)
So there's about a three year period where they were all living together before Annabelle died. That is of course if the guesses we're making are accurate and that WWG has put this much thought into the timeline of things.

I still can't for the life of me understand why Nora and Keira would've shacked up with Hunter. We know he was already heavily scarred/disfigured by that point. I wonder if he was using chemical means back then too?

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
It is true that Nora/Keira (David's family) didn't meet Hunter/Drew (Ophelia's family) until after David/Ophelia hooked up, but Annabelle was still alive at that point. David/Ophelia had Brenna in 1998 which lead to David/Ophelia/Aliza getting a place together. Nora/Keira started having sex with Drew that year (1998), and moved in with Hunter/Annabelle/Drew the following year (1999). Annabelle wouldn't pass away for 3 more years (2002), after which Hunter was "on the market" (so to speak) and joined Drew in having sex with Nora/Keira.

Getting back to the speculation, I'll admit I'm not sure of David's age and have been guessing that he's the same age as Ophelia. This would mean David was a mere 15 when he bought a home, which is surprising but keep in mind that Hunter cosigned the loan and was giving David financial advice.

As for new Annabelle, while I personally doubt David or Drew are her father, either are technically possible based on the timeline. If original Annabelle is her birth mother, then she's at least 17 years old in the game's present (2019), which would seem to fit with the her youthful air when we meet her in chapter 12. If David or Drew are her father, she wouldn't have been conceived earlier than 1998 when David met Annabelle and when Drew became sexually active, making new Annabelle 21 at the oldest.

I still can't for the life of me understand why Nora and Keira would've shacked up with Hunter. We know he was already heavily scarred/disfigured by that point. I wonder if he was using chemical means back then too?
Keep in mind Hunter presumably had other seduction skills besides the chemicals, and if Hunter was using chemicals on them, Nora and Keira never seemed to figure it out. I guess what happened was after 3 years of getting fucked by Drew, they were so addicted to sex that they would have been more receptive to Hunter? :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: GeppettoPossum
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes