Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
We now know that Hunter hired Annabelle in 1979 and married her soon after, so it's reasonable to assume she was at least 18. That means she was born around 1961 at the latest. Annabelle apparently died in 2002, so she would've been at least 41. I think new Annabelle looks much younger than 41, so if it's somehow the same person, then her physical age has regressed somehow.
I am on your side, that the dev would need a really good explanation, if this is the real Annabelle and not a clone. But maybe he lied with her death and instead of her dying she became part of a very experimental, secret, medical treatment, which had some side effects - like her becoming younger and younger during the treatment, a memory loss and even fake memories. This game might be weird enough for that. Maybe... ;)

Reactions: Fayn Arawn

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
I am on your side, that the dev would need a really good explanation, if this is the real Annabelle and not a clone. But maybe he lied with her death and instead of her dying she became part of a very experimental, secret, medical treatment, which had some side effects - like her becoming younger and younger during the treatment, a memory loss and even fake memories. This game might be weird enough for that. Maybe... ;)
As outlandish as this game is sometimes, even that might be jumping the shark a bit. My guess is she's going to end up being a bastard child of the Elder Annabelle that was given away, perhaps to hide it from Hunter. Which would make me think perhaps the Elder Annabelle was either shacking up with Drew or perhaps David? I guess we don't really know if the Elder Annabelle had the same...proclivities as the rest of the family. The question is, who is still alive that would be able to attest to any of that? I guess if Drew knew there was a possibility he had a child with his mother, his reaction might've been different when she showed up.

• Thinking Face

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I wonder if we'll get any content with amber and her dad...anyone know?
That was my suggestion for the new "last chance" poll. where you can pair ANY two people and they will get a sex scene in the game. Unfortunely, it's one of the votes doing the worst. Drew X Ophelia is winning. No surprise it's winning, but i feel like it's a wasted vote. I think it's going to happen next chapter naturally and dev said that any pair that wins that is going to be a part of that chapter anyways is essentially a wasted vote. He'll try to extend the scene, but he won't make another scene for the winner. So i personally think Drew X Ophelia is wasted.

Reactions: pinkie96

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
That was my suggestion for the new "last chance" poll. where you can pair ANY two people and they will get a sex scene in the game. Unfortunely, it's one of the votes doing the worst. Drew X Ophelia is winning. No surprise it's winning, but i feel like it's a wasted vote. I think it's going to happen next chapter naturally and dev said that any pair that wins that is going to be a part of that chapter anyways is essentially a wasted vote. He'll try to extend the scene, but he won't make another scene for the winner. So i personally think Drew X Ophelia is wasted.
Interesting. So does that mean we'll have a Drew x Ophelia scene that is not NTR and is canon? Curious how that's gonna work out with the "no dicks go in women except for Sterling's" crowd (myself included). I'd probably be okay with it if Sterling is involved/willing, though.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I'm personally hoping that Drew gets exonerated and turns out to be good. I'm also hoping Drew gets a chance to fuck Ophelia in a non-canon scene, but I'm not sure how she'll accomplish that if she's "good".
I'm hoping for something like Lucia. Ophelia falls in love with Drew and while it's a game over for Sterling, it's a happy ending for Ophelia. We already have precedence that we can have bad endings where the girls are the one to make the choice and are left happy in the end thanks to CH12.

Though i still prefer my bad ends to be a bit more on the forceful side. It's the only time we'll get to see it as the vanilla side is just that, vanilla.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Interesting. So does that mean we'll have a Drew x Ophelia scene that is not NTR and is canon? Curious how that's gonna work out with the "no dicks go in women except for Sterling's" crowd (myself included). I'd probably be okay with it if Sterling is involved/willing, though.
We've never seen an MMF with Sterling in it, I thought it would be interesting to see a bad ending where Drew won heart Ophelia and at some point Drew wants Sterling to join in too? :unsure: Well, or group sex is also an option with the participation of Sterling/Drew and other girls, of course this all relates to the bad ending, but how to implement this remains in question

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I'm a 'play for the story' type of player, but I'm not usually a fan of NTR content, unless it's well-written and the story is good.

Now, I wouldn't say this game has an amazing story, but it's still very enjoyable, and in this particular case, I love the fact that the NTR content is like a 'game over' and that we have to restart at the last checkpoint, just totally inconsequential to the story, also usually absurd.

Thought the first 4-5 chapters were drawing out, but out of nowhere Sterling became a gigachad and the action amped up. Love the banter they have, too, word plays everywhere, and damn, Catherine is crazy hahaha

Very impressed by that game, I'm glad I tried it, all girls have something special, and the dev went all out on making Hunter as disgusting as possible, mentally and physically.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
WWG said on discord that the suggestions can be for non-canon pairings. If Ophelia x Drew wins, I assume they'll get a non-canon scene that would reset after. It's solely up to WWG whether to make it canon or not, but as you said, a canon scene might be too controversial, or even just not make sense for the main story.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I'm a 'play for the story' type of player, but I'm not usually a fan of NTR content, unless it's well-written and the story is good.

Now, I wouldn't say this game has an amazing story, but it's still very enjoyable, and in this particular case, I love the fact that the NTR content is like a 'game over' and that we have to restart at the last checkpoint, just totally inconsequential to the story, also usually absurd.

Thought the first 4-5 chapters were drawing out, but out of nowhere Sterling became a gigachad and the action amped up. Love the banter they have, too, word plays everywhere, and damn, Catherine is crazy hahaha

Very impressed by that game, I'm glad I tried it, all girls have something special, and the dev went all out on making Hunter as disgusting as possible, mentally and physically.
I agree, what I would like to see is a lesbian scene between Ophelia/Brenna/Katherine that ends in a foursome with Starling, NTR a small orgy with all the antagonists and the girls where Starling is tied in a chair connected to some cables and when One of the girls has an orgasm and she receives a shock until she is unconscious, otherwise it won't be canon, any crazy thing is fine, right? :unsure:o_O:LOL::geek:

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I agree, what I would like to see is a lesbian scene between Ophelia/Brenna/Katherine that ends in a foursome with Starling, NTR a small orgy with all the antagonists and the girls where Starling is tied in a chair connected to some cables and when One of the girls has an orgasm and she receives a shock until she is unconscious, otherwise it won't be canon, any crazy thing is fine, right? :unsure:o_O:LOL::geek:
Honestly, and this is just my point of view, as long as those NTR scenes remains 'game overs/restart' ones, dev can go all out on whatever kink he wants.

Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Honestly, and this is just my point of view, as long as those NTR scenes remains 'game overs/restart' ones, dev can go all out on whatever kink he wants.
The canon route the developer has to be more careful (after the last update) but in NTR events it is not necessary, you can do it, there are no limits, if we are close to the end I would like some stories to be closed so that they can be I focused on the main story of the title so there would be less confusion :unsure: :unsure:

Last edited:

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
What are your top 5 pairings you're hoping for Ch13 ?
Ophelia x Drew - The ultimate score for Drew, a must-have scene.
Ophelia x Mallory - The ultimate score for Mallory, suspect the game is building up to it.
Ophelia x Nora - Could be interesting to see these two "bonding" over shared experiences... i.e. sex with David.
Ophelia x Catherine - I think this is inevitable now that everyone knows everything.
Ophelia x Keira - The MILFs with the biggest tits!

(I know I have an Ophelia theme going lol.)

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
What was the bad endings for chapter 12 again?
Wasn't there meant to be a dog bad ending with Brenna? never saw it

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Ophelia x Mallory - The ultimate score for Mallory, suspect the game is building up to it.
Ophelia x Nora - Could be interesting to see these two "bonding" over shared experiences... i.e. sex with David.
Ophelia x Catherine - I think this is inevitable now that everyone knows everything.

Man, Ophelia with Keira, Drew and Catherine would be really hot

My top 5 are:
Ophelia/Aliza x Drew
Ophelia/Brenna x Hunter
Ophelia/Brenna x Sterling (I know, I want another scene)
Ophelia/Keira x Sterling
Ophelia x Cerberus

TGafy

May 14, 2020
What was the bad endings for chapter 12 again?
Wasn't there meant to be a dog bad ending with Brenna? never saw it
Missing the second dog's ending has been brought up several times. It seems that if you chose to skip the first one, the second just doesn't show.

I've never checked, but does the ntr switch fix it? Sounds unlikely given the number of questions about this.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

:ROFLMAO: It's strange that no one mentioned that they would like to see a Hunter x Drew scene... spice-adams-yellow-suit-meme.png

They wanted to somehow celebrate that they had defeated Sterling, they decided to drink wine, but it turned out to be the same wine with the substance, and then a hot f@ck ensued.. :Kappa:

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes