john984

Jun 6, 2020
I am disappointed by how the $20 tier got less and less, from What Ifs to Dream scenes and now to this, where we can't even choose the scenario, just a pairing which could have happened even without the voting...
In my opinion, the suggestions should be for $10 tier also and then the final voting for $20 tier. Too bad also the teasers went from 3 sets per month to 2 sets.

Reactions: Mr. Chatty

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
What's different in C12 Full, compared to C12 Beta?
The gallery. And that a beta stadium can mean (theoretically), that there are still more bugs than in the final version.
Both need of course the MANDATORY patch. To those, who do not know, what "mandatory" means: "must have", not "could have".;)

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Dxdxs

Jan 11, 2023
Guys, why all the save files here that I downloaded are in a different format than the one the game accepts? Do I need to merge those files to a certain format or what?
They are just in a folder.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I have a question, chapter 12 just came out, will there be more chapters or was this the last one? :unsure:
Chapter 12 ends on a cliffhanger, indicating the story is not finished, and the game hasn't been marked with the "completed" tag.

Here is what the dev said in a recent post on Patreon: "...with Chapter 13 being the last full sized chapter(Chapter 14 will be an epilogue/endings)...".

• Red Heart
Reactions: ConejoSSJ

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Guys, why all the save files here that I downloaded are in a different format than the one the game accepts? Do I need to merge those files to a certain format or what?
They are just in a folder.
If I'm right, the format you've got is either .rar or .zip.
That means they're compressed archives containing the save files, so you need to extract them from their compressed state.

Download and install either 7zip or Winrar (I recommend 7zip to avoid later annoyance) and then extract the files from the archive (.rar/.zip file) then put the extracted files in the game's save directory - Make a save in the game at least once to generate the save folder first, which will be in the same folder named game that you put the Mandatory Patch in.

Fardinsami12

Jan 2, 2022
I'm gonna try to make a FAQ and post it in my sig. Since I'm pretty much on every page, it will be easy for people to see my post and be linked to it if they need a common answer.

If you don't see your answer to your question, @ me on this thread and if it's frequently asked, I'll add it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i cant load the save file, help ""

Dxdxs

Jan 11, 2023
If I'm right, the format you've got is either .rar or .zip.
That means they're compressed archives containing the save files, so you need to extract them from their compressed state.

Download and install either 7zip or Winrar (I recommend 7zip to avoid later annoyance) and then extract the files from the archive (.rar/.zip file) then put the extracted files in the game's save directory - Make a save in the game at least once to generate the save folder first, which will be in the same folder named game that you put the Mandatory Patch in.
C'mon dude, I obviously extracted the file.
The problem here is that the extracted files come separate in their folder, a json file, signatures, RenPy version and the screenshot png of the save moment.
While the saves in the game are only in the ".save" single file.
I don't know if, at this point, is a problem with the way I'm extracting or JoiPlay that I'm using.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
C'mon dude, I obviously extracted the file.
If it were obvious, you'd have already mentioned/specified the different file format. You didn't.

In fact none of what you wrote actually indicated you'd extracted anything, when there's way too many cases of people dumb enough to try and run games from within the compressed archive they downloaded!
Hell, you never even mentioned that you were talking about something relating to joiplay until now.

Next time, include all the relevant info in the first place.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes