PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I applied the patch. My saves are not working either.
The problems you described were typical of a missing patch. Check if you installed it correctly and in the current version you are now trying to play.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
The problems you described were typical of a missing patch. Check if you installed it correctly and in the current version you are now trying to play.
I did exactly what the instructions said. I have chapter 12 and copied all of the files out of the patch "game" folder and pasted them into the actual game's "game" folder.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I did exactly what the instructions said. I have chapter 12 and copied all of the files out of the patch "game" folder and pasted them into the actual game's "game" folder.
Taking into account that some files are in sub-folders which should go into the same respective sub-folders of the game ?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
They should already be sorted that way and merge themselves, no?
I can't see your set-up, so I can't tell.
In my case, some images ended up in a wrong sub-folder which led to scenes with black screens.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
I can't see your set-up, so I can't tell.
In my case, some images ended up in a wrong sub-folder which led to scenes with black screens.
I just attempted to open the old game, my saves somehow got removed. I went into the folder in Roaming and all my saves are gone. I guess I'll have to go hunting through the comments for a chapter 11 save. Everyone's saying there's one somewhere, now to just find it.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
That seems fair, but it surely wont last, as we've seen before with the what ifs, people will beg him to add Hunter to the repeatable characters list, and from then on a shitshow is inevitable, I dont think im gonna play this chapter.
Well so far Hunter has been suggested several times, but so have Amber and Tsukiko. At this point I'd rather see Kevin or Drew than Hunter, if only because Hunter has already had so many scenes. It seems like a waste to me to get more Hunter instead of Drew.

Reactions: pinkie96 and TGafy

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
What about... OpheliaxSterling for a change? :BootyTime:
Lol, not so sure about the solo scenes for them would be unaffected or not, as the last chapter will be heavy on forced 3somes/orgies. Hopefully, for Vanilla path at least they will add some more solo night events with Ophelia, and some kiss animations lol, there is one kiss animation with her and Sterling at this point [this was there when she entered her dom mode, told Sterling that she'll make use of his kissing skills more often, but that dialogue is buried as well now, to focus on story than lewd scenes], game nearing end, it's not like they didn't have chances to not do/show them, will the last chapters be any different ? let's see :p

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Personally I wouldn't mind some sexy time between Sterling and Drew (with Sterling being the top of course), but I kind of doubt that will happen as I'm not sure how much the audience of this game is interested in seeing that kind of thing.

Outside of that I really hope the lactation makes another appearance but that is also unlikely (especially now that Hunter is out of the house). I could really only see that happening if we have some sort of time skip to when some of the ladies are pregnant; I imagine that wouldn't happen until the epilogue/endings.

I don't really care too much to see more Nora content, as I've still got a bad taste in my mouth for her after finding out she had sex with multiple ~12-13 year old boys when she was in her 30s.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fayn Arawn
Dec 26, 2020
The main reason why I am no longer supporting him until a release is because you can't repeat the character: so basically Hunter or Kevin can only be used once. And you cannot invent a new character to mix things a bit and change scenarios (smth the dev confirmed me directly). I would have loved to see Mallory with a dirty hobo, it would have been hilarious considering how different this pairing would have been, but this possibility, or any other, are over.

I am disappointed by how the $20 tier got less and less, from What Ifs to Dream scenes and now to this, where we can't even choose the scenario, just a pairing which could have happened even without the voting...

So no support from my side, hope those more patient than me that are still subscribed can tell this to the dev. I will speak my mind with my wallet.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fayn Arawn

Lonerwolfie85

Sep 17, 2018
when it's gonne be released the full chapter 12? (i was trying to use my savefiles on this version and it always got me a py error, then i noticed that this is not actually the "usual game" but a resume of the whole story up to this point)

Feb 2, 2024
The main reason why I am no longer supporting him until a release is because you can't repeat the character: so basically Hunter or Kevin can only be used once. And you cannot invent a new character to mix things a bit and change scenarios (smth the dev confirmed me directly). I would have loved to see Mallory with a dirty hobo, it would have been hilarious considering how different this pairing would have been, but this possibility, or any other, are over.

I am disappointed by how the $20 tier got less and less, from What Ifs to Dream scenes and now to this, where we can't even choose the scenario, just a pairing which could have happened even without the voting...

So no support from my side, hope those more patient than me that are still subscribed can tell this to the dev. I will speak my mind with my wallet.
Doesn't Hunter qualify as a dirty hobo?
You can't get worst then that in my opinion.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes