SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
The problem here is that the extracted files come separate in their folder, a json file, signatures, RenPy version and the screenshot png of the save moment.
Just what file did you download then? Where did you download it from?

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
The main reason why I am no longer supporting him until a release is because you can't repeat the character: so basically Hunter or Kevin can only be used once. And you cannot invent a new character to mix things a bit and change scenarios (smth the dev confirmed me directly). I would have loved to see Mallory with a dirty hobo, it would have been hilarious considering how different this pairing would have been, but this possibility, or any other, are over.

I am disappointed by how the $20 tier got less and less, from What Ifs to Dream scenes and now to this, where we can't even choose the scenario, just a pairing which could have happened even without the voting...

So no support from my side, hope those more patient than me that are still subscribed can tell this to the dev. I will speak my mind with my wallet.
So what happened to letting the dev do what they want? fucking typical hypocrisy.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
So what happened to letting the dev do what they want? fucking typical hypocrisy.
What do you mean by this? That's not what hypocrisy is. Believing a dev has a right to do what they want doesn't mean you're obligated to pay for something you don't like. And I somewhat agree with his general point, the value at the $20 tier is less than it used to be.

Reactions: maynardkeynes65

Dxdxs

Jan 11, 2023
If it were obvious, you'd have already mentioned/specified the different file format. You didn't.

In fact none of what you wrote actually indicated you'd extracted anything, when there's way too many cases of people dumb enough to try and run games from within the compressed archive they downloaded!
Hell, you never even mentioned that you were talking about something relating to joiplay until now.

Next time, include all the relevant info in the first place.

damias

Sep 13, 2020
you know i just replayed it fully and up to date and brenna is the cute sweet person that took too much stuff behind her back but still hope for something good...maybe its why shes so sweet and adorable... the fact shes the one that goes...fuck the rabbit hole..ill save him then wants to see proof your not gonna ditch her or use her... to the chemistry she shows later...really really amazing work (and also to everyone saying ophelia lack sex scene at night...they skip many with cath and brenna too but showed about 8 or 9 that include ophelia that are not exclusive to her instead...)

Reactions: Fayn Arawn

Arekkusu 72

Mar 30, 2022
Hello, does anyone know the number of scenes in the gallery per chapter from 1 to 12, could it happen that some are missing due to being revealed?

Reactions: Olaerro1

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Hello, does anyone know the number of scenes in the gallery per chapter from 1 to 12, could it happen that some are missing due to being revealed?
Missing from the Gallery?
Make sure you're not playing the beta, since there's no gallery for Chapter 12 in the beta.

Also, make sure you've got the mandatory patch too.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
I have finally played chapter 12.
And that chapter was one of the best. Great story telling, great endings both good and bad.
Some great twists as well.

What I would like to know now:
What will happen with Hunter after he got found out about trying to have sex with his family?
What will happen with Drew? Will the family disown her? How will they feel about her being Lucia's father?
Is Drew a bad guy still or has she turned into a good person?
Where has Hunter gone?
How will the family deal with Catherine's pregnancy? Will any other characters be pregnant?

Khao

Jan 20, 2020
I wonder if we'll get any content with amber and her dad...anyone know?

Last edited:

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
quick question, now that everyone knows what hunter been up too, how do you think the whole family will handle Drew? tbh he actually didn’t do anything wrong I mean yeah he did have sex with Kiera and Nora and was hunter manager but it’s not like he hurt anyone. But I am curious what is his goal

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
quick question, now that everyone knows what hunter been up too, how do you think the whole family will handle Drew? tbh he actually didn’t do anything wrong I mean yeah he did have sex with Kiera and Nora and was hunter manager but it’s not like he hurt anyone. But I am curious what is his goal
I think the main issue they have to face is that Drew knew what hunter was was up to and she didn't let them know. Is Drew a victim of Hunter corrupting at a young age or is this a turning point for her? Great story telling and I can see two more chapters.

Reactions: damias and mitch44

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Don't forget that Drew supposedly had an affair with David. The only evidence of this is in emails which I think might possibly be fabricated, like Hunter's fake photos of Sterling. True or not, this is a major issue that Ophelia needs to confront Drew about.

At this point I'm not sure what Drew's goal is. It feels like she has turned against Hunter, since he was using methods she didn't approve of, and keeping her in the dark about his plans (i.e. "Annabelle").

I'm personally hoping that Drew gets exonerated and turns out to be good. I'm also hoping Drew gets a chance to fuck Ophelia in a non-canon scene, but I'm not sure how she'll accomplish that if she's "good".

Reactions: D Dog
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes