jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
I wonder how the game would have played from the start of it was Drew instead of Hunter?
How would Drew get the girls from chapter 1-chapter 12?
Would she let Sterling fuck the girls?

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Got it, thank you for letting me know and saving me some time. If I can't avoid the futa I'll just skip this game.
I think you missed what the guy said. The futa character is part of the games but they have no scenes unless you specifically turn on ntr content and pick the ntr option. That character literally just exists to be another ntr antagonist and all their content is easily avoidable and canonically didn't happen. All the ntr/futa content in this game is exlusive to bad endings that give you a game over if they happen and the game reverts back to the previous choice. As far as the story is concerned the protagonist always manages to successfully ruin all the antagonists seduction attempts and those attempts usually end up backfiring and either injury the antagonists or helping the protagonist. Like the characters still exist in the game, but they always fumble the bag. They're also not that many ntr bad endings in the first place. They're usually only two scenes per chapter and most of the chapter is just stuff with the mc and all the girls

Last edited:
Reactions: MOL-X and pinkie96

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Hahaha love how some NTR fans get some rilled up. Listen, everyone has personal preference.
I don't even think that guy above you was talking about you nor was he riled up.

The futa character will appear in the story, but if you have NTR off or just say no to her content, she won't ever have a sex scene. You can play the game without having to see her scenes.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
If Drew had shown up instead of Hunter, I think Drew would've had an easier time seducing the house. Given her natural charms, Drew probably wouldn't have needed any help from drugs. She seems to have high empathy, and authentically cares about others (even as she's trying to sleep with them), which would've made them open up to her the same way they do for Sterling. And given most (all?) of the girls bisexual tendencies, Drew is literally "the best of both worlds" and appeals to their sexual fantasies.

I can imagine a scenario where all the girls would've joined Drew's harem of their own free will, while Sterling remained a scrawny weakling. Having realized that Drew was not evil and all the girls were happy, Sterling would eventually accept the new status quo. At some point, perhaps based on her own view of the Dio Del Sesso tradition, Drew might've encouraged Sterling to have sex with the girls in order to impregnate them (since Drew can't) and pass on the DDS genes. Drew doesn't seem possessive to me, so I think she would've allowed it.
Thats a good point. But once Sterling got the girls pregnant for Drew would she still allow Sterling too fuck them?
Hoping for a what if coming out once game finishes but its with Drew from the start

Reactions: Fayn Arawn

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Events would’ve been probably different if Drew started the game cuz without hunter, Sterling wouldn’t be all muscular and attractive considering Hunter gave him growth hormones, so he’ll still would been small and scrawny. Also the girls wouldn’t be exposed to drugs so Sterling relationship with the girls would
probably change

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
The dildoo thing was a small part of the evidence. The growth Hormone thing was the main part as once more that makes no sense unless we are assuming he was trying to help him out. I dont know why you guys are against the idea that Hunter wanted Sterling to succed him with it's the most obvious answer. Hunter is not just going to say Sterling said no that's it. Sterling also said he wasn't attracted to any of them in chapter 1. That's why the whole thing started. Hunter never told Sterling about the Dio Del Sesso thing, he only found that out after reading David's journal. What Hunter did is ask if Sterling was attracted to any of them and propose they work together to seduce the house. Sterling already changed his mind about his attraction to his family, it's not a stretch at all to believe that Hunter thought he could convince Sterling if he just pushed a little more.

Thinking that Hunter would just give up on turning Sterling over just because he said no once is silly. He's already proven that he can change Sterling's mind about some things. And if his goal was to make Sterling the next Dio Del Sesso he completely succeeded and the only thing he failed at was convincing Sterling to share. So far I have not heard a single good alternative answer from either of you about the dildo thing or the growth hormones it just seems like you guys can't believe Hunter would ever help sterling at anything so you are automatically ruling that out. I also don't really think Hunter was that dissmisive of Sterling at the start of the game. It was more that he was critizing Sterling's seduction techniques and he did actually care about Sterling getting hurt in the earlier chapters as opposed to the later ones.
dude, people gave good alternative answers, but you just dismissed them because you won't accept anything that doesn't agree with you.
Hunter wans the house for himself, he says it repeatedly. it's his family, and he wants it back. the dildo was not to help MC at all. it was to create drama and/or to increase Ophelia sex drive and help her stretch out her pussy in preparation for bigger dicks, and to lower her barrier to the incest taboo. they say that dildos of the size of MC and larger are hard to come by, they are only available at a specialized shop, so if one is available right there for free, why bother going to that shop ?
Hunter cares about the Dio del Sesso legacy, so the hormones were used to prepare for when MC finally accepts his legacy and lets Hunter train him. Hunter still thinks of MC as family, and MC is the only one that can spread the gene. Hunter helps MC with the hormones and by breaking down the incest boundaries in his mind, but does not want to help MC with his family until Hunter himself has conquered the house. But at some point, MC already had sex or did sexual stuff with his family in the house, and Hunter needed more money to conquer the house, so Hunter pushes MC to have sex in the house for the dark web stream content. You can see the shift when the bad ending shows how Hunter suddenly escalates drastically the measures he takes to stop MC instead of just targeting the girls and let MC watch.

I think two things can be true at the same time, i.e. Hunter wanted to help himself and help Sterling. It's arguable that helping Sterling serves Hunter's goals in the short and long terms: the short being that Sterling can break the incest taboo more easily than Hunter since he's more attractive, and once broken it might become easier for Hunter to get laid also; the long being the often mentioned Dio del Sesso legacy, which I still think Hunter cares about.

Another factor we might be forgetting is that Hunter is also using Sterling as a performer for the dark web sex streams, which are immensely profitable. That's yet another way in which helping Sterling is also Hunter helping himself. :WeSmart:
i don't think Hunter needed MC to break the incest taboo. you can see it in the bad endings. Hunter does it himself with MC's help.
but I agree with the rest of your comment :)

Hunter, after his death, will record everything in a video where he talks about how his dark web sex stream made more money thanks to Sterling, Not a bad plan :WeSmart: :Kappa:
Hunter already said that the stream is immensely profitable during the truth serum confession.

I wonder how the game would have played from the start of it was Drew instead of Hunter?
How would Drew get the girls from chapter 1-chapter 12?
Would she let Sterling fuck the girls?
Drew could conquer the house easily, and MC wouldn't even know it happened for a long time.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
How easily accessible can the family be that everyone is confident that Drew can win house and Mc's family? :coffee: :HideThePain:

Even Sterling, with or without Hunter's help, could barely win women, I'm not sure that some of the girls will be attracted to a tranny, even if everyone thinks that Drew has other methods, whether he is kinder than Hunter or acts without drugs...
but only if through manipulation? this is also unlikely, although it’s unlikely that Drew’s big dick can charm all women, but if so, then it turns out that women are too hungry for dick that they are even ready to laid with a trans... but this is purely my opinion lol, no offense :HideThePain:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Nope. Discord has to play by Patreon rules. we can't talk about the F word. anything now allowed in patreon isn't allowed on the discord.

4.20 star(s) 367 Votes