AngryClerk

Oct 10, 2021
The scene with the dildo says that the dildo ended up on Ophelia's dresser with a note from "Brenna" asking for amnesty because she felt guilty for buying it and betraying Ophelia's trust, saying in the note as well to throw it out and never mention it.

Reactions: Fayn Arawn

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I'm not saying Hunter would throw Eva under the bus.
I'm not saying that either. I never mentioned Hunter and Eva in the same sentence.
I'm saying if Orphelia did ever confront literally anyone about the dildo all the blame would fall on Eva because Brenna would say that it was Eva's missing dildo and Sterling would say it's Eva's missing dildo.
And that's Brenna throwing Eva under the bus.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
I'm not saying that either. I never mentioned Hunter and Eva in the same sentence.

And that's Brenna throwing Eva under the bus.
Yes and I'm saying if Ophelia ever confronted anyone either Brenna would take the blame or Eva gets in trouble. There is no scenario in which Sterling gets punished for it unless Ophelia just decides to punish both siblings. If Hunter really wanted to indiscriminate Sterling there are easier and smarter ways to make that happen, but it's clear that Hunter wanted Ophelia to use the dildo.

Last edited:

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I had forgotten but Hunter actually stole the dildo from Brenna, not from the refrigerator. Brenna had taken it and used it, and later was frantically searching for it (after Hunter presumably stole it).

Now I'm wondering, did Ophelia leave the dildo under her pillow by accident, or did Hunter take it out of Ophelia's dresser and leave it for Sterling to find the next time he was in her bed? :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
Where can I get that wallpaper!? :cry:
Getting back to this for a second, considering the fact that it's not on Patreon anymore and can't be put on the Patreons discord, wouldn't it be advisable to go back to the most ancient and most noble purpose of piracy as Data Conservation harkening back since time immemorial and release that Wallpaper here in order to prevent it from becoming "Lost Media" one day?

cvjoint

Apr 29, 2022
Getting back to this for a second, considering the fact that it's not on Patreon anymore and can't be put on the Patreons discord, wouldn't it be advisable to go back to the most ancient and most noble purpose of piracy as Data Conservation harkening back since time immemorial and release that Wallpaper here in order to prevent it from becoming "Lost Media" one day?
Since when is What? Why? Games no longer on Patreon?

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
I have it and was only able to get it through the Patreon email once someone mentioned it on the discord

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
I have it and was only able to get it through the Patreon email once someone mentioned it on the discord
When are you gonna share it with us? (if it's not ntr lol). But considering it got removed from patreon I guess it would have been ntr, anyway share it for those who'd be interested in that.

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
When are you gonna share it with us? (if it's not ntr lol). But considering it got removed from patreon I guess it would have been ntr, anyway share it for those who'd be interested in that.
It is NTR but no reason was given for it being removed so people speculated that it was because of a burnt hanging corpse in the background.

I don't want to share it without the dev's permission because I don't know their stance on it. I'll ask though.

Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022
Friends, I forgot about the thread for a few weeks... The question is, has someone shared the latest teasers, I mean the previous ones: "Me-A Culpable Teasers"; Not the ones that were published recently: "Speed Mating Teasers" those are too early to be leaked here.
Taking advantage, even if they were not shared, my dear dartred would it be too much of a bother if I asked you to tell me what these last two teasers are about? Thanks in advance.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Friends, I forgot about the thread for a few weeks... The question is, has someone shared the latest teasers, I mean the previous ones: "Me-A Culpable Teasers"; Not the ones that were published recently: "Speed Mating Teasers" those are too early to be leaked here.
Taking advantage, even if they were not shared, my dear dartred would it be too much of a bother if I asked you to tell me what these last two teasers are about? Thanks in advance.

In Chapter 13, Brenna's plan to make it up to Bathsheba, the hotel clerk, doesn't go as planned.

In Chapter 13, Kumiko, Flora, and Ophelia all find themselves fresh on the market and decide to test the waters by attending a speed dating event only to find themselves craving a higher class of man.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes