sstrangemd

Mar 15, 2020

In Chapter 13, Kumiko, Flora, and Ophelia all find themselves fresh on the market and decide to test the waters by attending a speed dating event only to find themselves craving a higher class of man.
Any idea if these are NTR teasers or vanilla?

Reactions: srhate666

sstrangemd

Mar 15, 2020
They look vanilla to me. My takeaway is that the ladies meet a bunch of losers, and the "higher class of man" they crave will end up being Sterling.

Also, the image filenames have "NTRnext" in them (previous teasers had "NoNTRYet"), so check back in two weeks lol.
Thanks, been trying to stay away from the thread since I definitely spoiled myself way too much last chapter with all the teasers but I saw the description of 'em and was curious.

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
They look vanilla to me. My takeaway is that the ladies meet a bunch of losers, and the "higher class of man" they crave will end up being Sterling.

Also, the image filenames have "NTRnext" in them (previous teasers had "NoNTRYet"), so check back in two weeks lol.
I'm pretty sure we left the 'new update after the NTR teasers' rule behind a while ago but I still got excited.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Thanks, been trying to stay away from the thread since I definitely spoiled myself way too much last chapter with all the teasers but I saw the description of 'em and was curious.
I know what you mean. But since work started on chapter 13, WWG switched from 3 teaser posts per month to only 2, which I think allows him to be more selective and preserve some of the surprise.

biervampir

Nov 2, 2020
how are all the fanmade Shortgames made? are the 3d models free? I was just thinking... if there are so many it must be easy haha ;)

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
how are all the fanmade Shortgames made? are the 3d models free? I was just thinking... if there are so many it must be easy haha ;)
Easy is putting it mildly. It will take more time to create animation than to create just a game without animation. renders, all sorts of different options with characters. if you have the desire and talent, it can be easy. it just depends on the person

biervampir

Nov 2, 2020
well yes i am not talking about the game like text and pictures. I mean the used 3d models, can i get them somewhere free like the woman from this game? how are these animations made with wich tool?

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
well yes i am not talking about the game like text and pictures. I mean the used 3d models, can i get them somewhere free like the woman from this game? how are these animations made with wich tool?
The basic tool is Daz3D, which is free. You probably won't be able to get the specific models used in this game, but there are a bunch of models available for free, and even more that you can pirate from this website. But creating something of the quality you can see here needs substantial skill (and also non-trivial hardware).

biervampir

Nov 2, 2020
ah thanks a lot. But all these fanmade Games used the same models sooo how did they get them? are they subscriber or what?

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Please correct me if I'm wrong, chapter 13 will have heavy cuck/NTR final endings since it's the last chapter and then there would be another bonus chapter for NON-NTR endings ? has the developer confirmed this ?

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Sometimes such promises and ideas always make you strain for the future... let's say, having finished that chapter on NTR, just so that you don't have to wait a long time for the end of vanilla after the ending of NTR...

although on the other hand it's good if WWG left the vanilla ones at the end ending and harem, which means there are big plans... in general, I'll hope for the best, and wishing easy work for Dev! :)

Reactions: kabraly and DD69-1

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Thanks for the info :)

Sometimes such promises and ideas always make you strain for the future... let's say, having finished that chapter on NTR, just so that you don't have to wait a long time for the end of vanilla after the ending of NTR...

although on the other hand it's good if WWG left the vanilla ones at the end ending and harem, which means there are big plans... in general, I'll hope for the best, and wishing easy work for Dev! :)
Hoping for that as well, let's hope the NON-NTR endings do justice (y)

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
To further add. It's not an NTR focused update. The lack of NTR teasers yet should be proof lol. (though next teasers are confirmed to be NTR)

I think WWG just meant that the NTR epilogues are part of this update so they probably will get more or longer than usual. The overall update will be like any other update we've had.

apn6527

Jun 7, 2023
Teasers are only available in Patreon right? Are they posted here
To further add. It's not an NTR focused update. The lack of NTR teasers yet should be proof lol. (though next teasers are confirmed to be NTR)

I think WWG just meant that the NTR epilogues are part of this update so they probably will get more or longer than usual. The overall update will be like any other update we've had.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes