Jun 4, 2022
This might be the most divisive update, at least by comments on here. I mean, there's always going to be a small minority that moans about how there's more NTR (even though there's been numerous posts pointing out that isn't the case) and yet, if there won't be anymore NTR after the next chapter, wouldn't a realistic possibility be that the ratio of vanillia:NTR be the closest it'll be (with the final chapter as entirely vanilla)

(My personal opinion: don't mind the NTR for PV, it's done in a clever manner and even gives more backstory/information for those that watch it)

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
This might be the most divisive update, at least by comments on here. I mean, there's always going to be a small minority that moans about how there's more NTR (even though there's been numerous posts pointing out that isn't the case) and yet, if there won't be anymore NTR after the next chapter, wouldn't a realistic possibility be that the ratio of vanillia:NTR be the closest it'll be (with the final chapter as entirely vanilla)

(My personal opinion: don't mind the NTR for PV, it's done in a clever manner and even gives more backstory/information for those that watch it)
WWG has been outdoing himself with each new chapter, so with chapter 13 being the final one, we may see some epic NTR. However, I don't think the balance of NTR and "vanilla" will change much. Even though patrons get to suggest and vote on character pairings to feature in chapter 13, the rules forbid most characters from winning more than once, which applies to all the NTR threat characters. So while Hunter, Drew, and Kevin may each get some action, their scenes will likely be outweighed by the rest of the characters' scenes.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
WWG has been outdoing himself with each new chapter, so with chapter 13 being the final one, we may see some epic NTR. However, I don't think the balance of NTR and "vanilla" will change much. Even though patrons get to suggest and vote on character pairings to feature in chapter 13, the rules forbid most characters from winning more than once, which applies to all the NTR threat characters. So while Hunter, Drew, and Kevin may each get some action, their scenes will likely be outweighed by the rest of the characters' scenes.
Hope what you're thinking is true, will tally the scene counts/animations when chapter 13 is released, considering that NTR ends have been increasing in length over the updates, as this is the final update for NTR ends; it makes sense for the bad ends will be longer, but they already are longer I think :p; now, whether the bad ends have more scene counts/animations than what Sterling gets is to be seen. That's why hoping for the NON-NTR ends to be good and longer as well especially the scenes with the main cast, as they won't be releasing in this chapter and in the next one, I think it'll be called chapter 13.2 or something, as it's the last one.

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
Yes, but there will still be some epilogue chapters for characters to give them each a proper ending if i'm understanding WWG correctly.
I see, so we need to buckle up, it's gonna be a long wait conssidering it's finale if he wanna make everything right. Sims like yesterday I started to play this game on ch02, been a crazy ride. Gonna miss this game when is done and happy at same time that is end. This one was and still is in my 10 best games.

Reactions: Fayn Arawn

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
If this is true what characters are yall looking forward to or hope gets an ending?
Ophelia first and foremost... I just have faith that she will be lactating again by the time the epilogue rolls around.

Other than that, the asian sisters, I wanna see more of Natsuko and Tsukiko, heck, I want a grand scene with them in this chapter if possible. Oh and I wanna see how crazy Eva gets on a 'free use' house but I believe I saw her on Ophelia's coocking show teasers so at least those two have to bury the hatchet first.

Has the dev said anything about a steam release? There is a lot of copyrighted images that I'm sure would be a problem but I would really like to buy this game and I ain't giving patreon my card info.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Ophelia first and foremost... I just have faith that she will be lactating again by the time the epilogue rolls around.

Other than that, the asian sisters, I wanna see more of Natsuko and Tsukiko, heck, I want a grand scene with them in this chapter if possible. Oh and I wanna see how crazy Eva gets on a 'free use' house but I believe I saw her on Ophelia's coocking show teasers so at least those two have to bury the hatchet first.

Has the dev said anything about a steam release? There is a lot of copyrighted images that I'm sure would be a problem but I would really like to buy this game and I ain't giving patreon my card info.
You can pay patreon through paypal.

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
You can pay patreon through paypal.
Ok, so is that a no on any plans or mention of a steam release?

Also, just going through the gallery again, I remember that I once suggested that the chapter name should be displayed in the gallery (they're really clever and you only see them once), but a chapter select in the gallery would be nice to have too, using the arrows to go 1 chapter at the time in the gallery isn't that great to be honest.

• Thinking Face
May 30, 2017
If this is true what characters are yall looking forward to or hope gets an ending?
I hope Drew gets an ending when he / she gets all girls, especially Brenna since last time Hunter came in and destroyed the scene with his ugly face.. Also was hoping for a creampie ending Drew x Lucia. Feels like Drew get few scenes and almost everytime someone interferes, except the awesome scene with Tiff, Hunter destroyed Drew x Brenna and Keira destroyed Drew x Lucia. Even if i like Keira i wanted Drew to have Lucia all for herself.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I hope Drew gets an ending when he / she gets all girls,
Well, Ophelia X Drew was a winner in one of the "Last Chance" polls on Patreon, so we should see them at least. It seems to me that if Drew can seduce Ophelia, then Drew could seduce all the girls. The rules only allow us to suggest two characters for a scene, but who knows, the dev can certainly add more characters if he feels like it.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Ok, so is that a no on any plans or mention of a steam release?

Also, just going through the gallery again, I remember that I once suggested that the chapter name should be displayed in the gallery (they're really clever and you only see them once), but a chapter select in the gallery would be nice to have too, using the arrows to go 1 chapter at the time in the gallery isn't that great to be honest.
He hasn't mentioned anything about steam at any point. So while i think it's not likely, he hasn't said no either.

It's not easy to just make a chapter select for this games, because the game keeps records of what scenes and how many times you've done something to clear the chapter. He would have to create the jump in the code and manually put for each chapter the right amount each chapters points should be or it will create problems for that chapter and every chapter forward. He then has to do that for each chapter.

If it was a a game that just played out without objectives like a static novel, that really easy on the other hand. Maybe it's something he could do when he's completely done with the game. A sort of quality of life to add after.

I really like the idea about the chapter name. I'll ask him if he could do that.

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
He hasn't mentioned anything about steam at any point. So while i think it's not likely, he hasn't said no either.

It's not easy to just make a chapter select for this games, because the game keeps records of what scenes and how many times you've done something to clear the chapter. He would have to create the jump in the code and manually put for each chapter the right amount each chapters points should be or it will create problems for that chapter and every chapter forward. He then has to do that for each chapter.

If it was a a game that just played out without objectives like a static novel, that really easy on the other hand. Maybe it's something he could do when he's completely done with the game. A sort of quality of life to add after.

I really like the idea about the chapter name. I'll ask him if he could do that.
No, I guess I didn't explained clearly.

I didn't mean a chapter select option for the gameplay.

In the gallery the only way to navigate each tab is with two arrows that take you one chapter forward or backward at a time, so from opening the gallery to getting to the chapter 12 screen it takes 11 clicks, so instead of the arrows it would be really good to have buttons that go from 1 to 12 and each button would take you to the chapter screen in the gallery.

Now, just to throw shit at the wall and see if it sticks, after everything is said and done it would be good to have an actual chapter select because when all is said and done the only thing you would reload a save is to go to the gallery and while the gallery is cool it's like watching a tv series with an overarching story and multiple call backs in random order, watching a chapter from beguining to end with the events having cohesion is the best experience.

Or maybe he adds repeatable scenes after there is nothing to do that aren't added to the gallery so that there is a point to the sandbox after the courtain call.

Reactions: pinkie96

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
You can't just set it to "start at chapter X" in the code, because the game needs to be told how many times you've completed the girls objectives. since it puts a +1 in the flag for their respective codes. for example, a random Ophelia scene in ch 3 can only be triggered when you've done the previous objectives. If you jump straight to CH 0, without putting in the code that the previous scenes have been watched the right amount of times. it will break the game.

I don't know if you remember people complaining about a Cath scene not working an update or 2 ago? It had turned out that people who were replaying her scene in the gallery were adding +1 to the code every time they viewed it. So when the update came out, they couldn't progress because they had the wrong number times the scene has been watched in their flags.

So with that, WWG will have to go through each chapter and code the jump to chapter button to also write how many flags need to be triggered for the chapter.

it's quite a bit of work.

• Wow

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
You can't just set it to "start at chapter X" in the code, because the game needs to be told how many times you've completed the girls objectives. since it puts a +1 in the flag for their respective codes. for example, a random Ophelia scene in ch 3 can only be triggered when you've done the previous objectives. If you jump straight to CH 0, without putting in the code that the previous scenes have been watched the right amount of times. it will break the game.

I don't know if you remember people complaining about a Cath scene not working an update or 2 ago? It had turned out that people who were replaying her scene in the gallery were adding +1 to the code every time they viewed it. So when the update came out, they couldn't progress because they had the wrong number times the scene has been watched in their flags.

So with that, WWG will have to go through each chapter and code the jump to chapter button to also write how many flags need to be triggered for the chapter.

Ok, but on the gallery it can be implemented no?

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019

"...you're KILLING me, Smalls!" o_O

He's talking about shortcuts in the gallery pages! Not in the game!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes