storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
dude, people gave good alternative answers, but you just dismissed them because you won't accept anything that doesn't agree with you.
Hunter wans the house for himself, he says it repeatedly. it's his family, and he wants it back. the dildo was not to help MC at all. it was to create drama and/or to increase Ophelia sex drive and help her stretch out her pussy in preparation for bigger dicks, and to lower her barrier to the incest taboo. they say that dildos of the size of MC and larger are hard to come by, they are only available at a specialized shop, so if one is available right there for free, why bother going to that shop ?
Hunter cares about the Dio del Sesso legacy, so the hormones were used to prepare for when MC finally accepts his legacy and lets Hunter train him. Hunter still thinks of MC as family, and MC is the only one that can spread the gene. Hunter helps MC with the hormones and by breaking down the incest boundaries in his mind, but does not want to help MC with his family until Hunter himself has conquered the house. But at some point, MC already had sex or did sexual stuff with his family in the house, and Hunter needed more money to conquer the house, so Hunter pushes MC to have sex in the house for the dark web stream content. You can see the shift when the bad ending shows how Hunter suddenly escalates drastically the measures he takes to stop MC instead of just targeting the girls and let MC watch.

i don't think Hunter needed MC to break the incest taboo. you can see it in the bad endings. Hunter does it himself with MC's help.
but I agree with the rest of your comment :)

Hunter already said that the stream is immensely profitable during the truth serum confession.

Drew could conquer the house easily, and MC wouldn't even know it happened for a long time.

I dismissed their answers because theyre not good answers. Literally everything you said could be done by any old dildo and didn't have to be modeled after sterling. Even if you want to argue it had to be modeled after someone there is no reason why Hunter could have molded one after his own. And Hunter giving Sterling growth Hormones because he wants to be the Dio del Sesso after him is literally my whole argument. But growth hormones aren't something that is going to be passed down to Serlings offspring, that's not how hormones work. And the idea that Sterling has to be the one to pass down any genes does not make anysense because Hunter can still get people pregnant. He even does so in some of the bad endings. And Hunter does not want all the girls to himself or else he would have never invited Drew or propose sterling work with him at the start. And how would It's like you're not even paying attention to anything i've said. And if you think Hunter was trying to get Sterling to sleep with his family for the dark web money making thing isn't that still helping him? You're undermining your own argument here

I dont dismiss arguments because I don't agree with them. I dismiss them because they're legitamently bad answers that have to ignore plot points to work and you memory of the actual events seems less than stellar.

Last edited:

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Even if you want to argue it had to be modeled after someone there is no reason why Hunter could have molded one after his own.
But then Hunter would have to explain why he made a dildo of his own dick if things go bad, while now all he had to do was to put the blame on Sterling. With that in mind, why would Hunter buy a dildo? Since Ophelia had confiscated Brenna's sextoys, she knows them. Just have a random dildo pop up would just be weird, but if it's a copy of Sterling's dick, well, that's another ball game. Suddenly things can go very awkward if Ophelia asks Brenna about it, and if it's revealed then that it's Sterling's dick, well, that's a negative point for Sterling. Ophelia of course never asked about it, but this was one of Hunter's plans to undermind Sterling. It just happened to not work out.

Reactions: HiP1

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
But then Hunter would have to explain why he made a dildo of his own dick if things go bad, while now all he had to do was to put the blame on Sterling. With that in mind, why would Hunter buy a dildo? Since Ophelia had confiscated Brenna's sextoys, she knows them. Just have a random dildo pop up would just be weird, but if it's a copy of Sterling's dick, well, that's another ball game. Suddenly things can go very awkward if Ophelia asks Brenna about it, and if it's revealed then that it's Sterling's dick, well, that's a negative point for Sterling. Ophelia of course never asked about it, but this was one of Hunter's plans to undermind Sterling. It just happened to not work out.
Why would Hunter have to explain it's his Dildo at all and Hunter never put the blame on Sterling in the first place for that point to make any sense. The point about Orpehila knowing Brenna's sex toys ad having a random dildo pop up applies to the dildo modeled after sterling's as well. It just randomly popped up for her. Like I said pretty much every single point you can make would be the exact same if you modeled one after Hunter's as well. Hunter never even tried to pin the blame on sterling

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Are you guys really fucking fighting over weather hunter helped sterling or not?
Yes and I don't understand why these guys are trying to argue otherwise because imo it seems pretty obvious that's what happened. I don't understand why Hunter would give Sterling growth hormones other wise not to mention the one what if where Sterling agrees with Hunter at the start of the game and Hunter literally trains Sterling and then fucks off to leave Stering with his Harem. It's pretty clear imo that the original goal was to train Sterling as tthe dio sesso and seduce the house and then Hunter changed his mind after getting injured so may times so he invited Drew and just tried to get rid of Sterling.

• Haha
Reactions: HiP1

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
Hunter is a stupid fucking bitch weather he helped sterling or not, the thing is sterling never asked for it, he just took advantage of the situation, and now he is going to make everyone around him his bitch, hunter can suck Drew's dick if he wants to have anything sexual.

• Haha
Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Yes and I don't understand why these guys are trying to argue otherwise because imo it seems pretty obvious that's what happened. I don't understand why Hunter would give Sterling growth hormones other wise not to mention the one what if where Sterling agrees with Hunter at the start of the game and Hunter literally trains Sterling and then fucks off to leave Stering with his Harem. It's pretty clear imo that the original goal was to train Sterling as tthe dio sesso and seduce the house and then Hunter changed his mind after getting injured so may times so he invited Drew and just tried to get rid of Sterling.
Are you seriously mad that Sterling is the MC and not that Corpse Hunter? You want to see Scenes with Hunter there are enough Bad Ends or What ifs. Jesus H F*cking Christ smh:FacePalm:

Last edited:

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
Seems like Rebecca didn't get any scenes in the previous update and she isn't getting any scenes in this update either (With MC).
I liked her model.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Why would Hunter have to explain it's his Dildo at all and Hunter never put the blame on Sterling in the first place for that point to make any sense. The point about Orpehila knowing Brenna's sex toys ad having a random dildo pop up applies to the dildo modeled after sterling's as well. It just randomly popped up for her. Like I said pretty much every single point you can make would be the exact same if you modeled one after Hunter's as well. Hunter never even tried to pin the blame on sterling
See? You're not getting it.
Step one: Ophelia confiscates all of Brenna's sex toys.
Step two: Sterling's dildo pops up.
Step three: Ophelia scolds Brenna for getting a new dildo, Brenna knows what dildo it is, panics and gives a bad explanation
Step four: Ophelia pushes on Brenna and the truth comes out, painting Brenna and Sterling in a bad light.

Now, obviously, step three never happened, but let's do that again with a dildo shaped as Hunter's dick.
Step three: Ophelia scolds Brenna for getting a new dildo. Brenna has no idea what she's talking about.
Step four: Ophelia goes to Catherine, but she has no idea either.
Step five: Ophelia is weirded out and gets rid of it.
Step six: if it somehow gets out that it's Hunter's dick, he's the pervert.

See how it works?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fayn Arawn

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Are you seriously mad that Sterling is the MC and not that Corpse Hunter? You want to see Scenes with Hunter there are enough Bad Ends or What ifs. Jesus H F*cking Christ smh:FacePalm:
If you think I'm mad you completely missed the entire conversation. Go back and reread. My argument is that hunters original goal when he came to the house is to seduce tthe family and have Sterling succeed him as Dio sesso so he helped Sterling without Sterling knowing in preperation for this and then started to change his mind and view Sterling as a threat after repeated bad endings. If you havent bothered to actually read the argument don't but in in the first place.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
See? You're not getting it.
Step one: Ophelia confiscates all of Brenna's sex toys.
Step two: Sterling's dildo pops up.
Step three: Ophelia scolds Brenna for getting a new dildo, Brenna knows what dildo it is, panics and gives a bad explanation
Step four: Ophelia pushes on Brenna and the truth comes out, painting Brenna and Sterling in a bad light.

Now, obviously, step three never happened, but let's do that again with a dildo shaped as Hunter's dick.
Step three: Ophelia scolds Brenna for getting a new dildo. Brenna has no idea what she's talking about.
Step four: Ophelia goes to Catherine, but she has no idea either.
Step five: Ophelia is weirded out and gets rid of it.
Step six: if it somehow gets out that it's Hunter's dick, he's the pervert.

See how it works?

The Step 2 part is the issue, there is no reason why the dildo has to be Sterlings yet you keep arguing for some reason totit has to be and that nobody elses plan would work.

Step 3 also doesn't make anysense because Orphelia never scolded Brenna for having a new dildo and Hunter gave her the dildo in secret. If Hunter really wanted to do that he would have given her the dildo out right instead of in secret. Orphelia thought it was a gift from Brenna.

Even if Orphelia did confront Brenna over the dildo she would just say it was Eva's dildo and not hers which would just get eva and that she didn't know what happened to it.

Now lets look at the other Steps for if it's hunter's dildo

Step 3 and step 4 are the same whether it's Hunter's dildo or not. Either way Cathrine has no idea what she's talking about and Brenna either assumes she's talking about Sterling's dildo or doesn't have any idea what she's talking about. There is still the issue that Orphelia would never confront Brenna about it in the first place because it was a gift and not a dildo that randomly appeared.

Step 5 why would Orphelia get rid of it is she didn't even get rid of Sterling's dick? She if she didn't care then, she would have cared if it was modeled after Hunters.

Step 6 why would it get out that it's Hunter's dick? Hunter literally just has to not say anything and it wouldn't get out until after he was already intimae with them.

None of the stuff you suggested happen because the actual set up is completely wrong for it to happen. Hunter wanted Ophelia to use it, that's obvious. He was never trying to expose Sterling for having a dildo modeled after himself. That's why steps 3 4 and 5 all fail because if Hunter actually wanted to get Sterling in trouble he would have given it to Orphelia in a different way instead of it just being a mystery gift and just say he found it in the freezer. Then Orphelia would actually confront Brenna about it. Instead Orpelia literally thinks it's a gift and feels no reason to confront them about it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fayn Arawn

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
While Hunter is pretty clever, I'm not sure he was playing 4D chess here (and trying to incriminate Sterling). He probably just found the dildo and saw an opportunity to help Ophelia become more sexual. She's his most wanted target, and possibly most challenging one, due to how repressed she is.

Most likely Hunter knew (or deduced) the dildo was cloned from Sterling, but was simply amused by the idea of Ophelia using it. It was also brand new, which was convenient for Hunter because Ophelia may have been less willing to try a "used" one.

I'll go back and check later, but refresh my memory... where and how did Ophelia find the clone dildo? Was it just left in her room? Did it still have the box?

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Step 3 also doesn't make anysense because Orphelia never scolded Brenna for having a new dildo and Hunter gave her the dildo in secret. If Hunter really wanted to do that he would have given her the dildo out right instead of in secret. Orphelia thought it was a gift from Brenna.
Yes, Ophelia never scolded Brenna. That's why I said this is where the plan fell through. I did say that. Also, if Hunter would give a dildo to his daughter, claiming it was from his granddaughter, first question wouldn't be "where does it come from" but "why is he snooping in his granddaughter's room".
There is still the issue that Orphelia would never confront Brenna about it in the first place because it was a gift and not a dildo that randomly appeared.
Hang on... First you say Ophelia THOUGHT it was a gift and now you SAY it was a gift. Which is it? Because nuance matters. And in this case, the nuance is that it is indeed a dildo that randomly appeared but that Ophelia assumed was a gift from Brenna. But if she hadn't assumed that, but that it was Brenna going after her back and getting a new sextoy (after being told she wasn't allowed to), Brenna would have gotten into trouble.
Step 5 why would Orphelia get rid of it is she didn't even get rid of Sterling's dick? She if she didn't care then, she would have cared if it was modeled after Hunters.
Because of the original plan. Ophelia not getting rid of Sterling's dick wasn't part of the original plan.
Hunter wanted Ophelia to use it, that's obvious.
Is it? Because we didn't find out that Hunter was responsible for it until WWG told us. And even then, he only told us that Hunter was the one who gave it to her, not what his intentions were. Maybe you're right, maybe you're wrong, but it's all speculation. Speculation is not truth. Nothing is obvious. I played Vampire, a LARP with a lot of socio-political elements. I once did a play I believed was very obvious and it didn't work because nobody was paying attention. Some plans don't work out because the people involved don't get it. I believe that's what happened here. Hunter tried to implicate Sterling, but it didn't work because Ophelia didn't respond as Hunter anticipated.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
While Hunter is pretty clever, I'm not sure he was playing 4D chess here (and trying to incriminate Sterling). He probably just found the dildo and saw an opportunity to help Ophelia become more sexual. She's his most wanted target, and possibly most challenging one, due to how repressed she is.

Most likely Hunter knew (or deduced) the dildo was cloned from Sterling, but was simply amused by the idea of Ophelia using it. It was also brand new, which was convenient for Hunter because Ophelia may have been less willing to try a "used" one.

I'll go back and check later, but refresh my memory... where and how did Ophelia find the clone dildo? Was it just left in her room? Did it still have the box?

It just appeared in her bedroom and she thought it was a gift from Brenna
Yes, Ophelia never scolded Brenna. That's why I said this is where the plan fell through. I did say that. Also, if Hunter would give a dildo to his daughter, claiming it was from his granddaughter, first question wouldn't be "where does it come from" but "why is he snooping in his granddaughter's room".

Hang on... First you say Ophelia THOUGHT it was a gift and now you SAY it was a gift. Which is it? Because nuance matters. And in this case, the nuance is that it is indeed a dildo that randomly appeared but that Ophelia assumed was a gift from Brenna. But if she hadn't assumed that, but that it was Brenna going after her back and getting a new sextoy (after being told she wasn't allowed to), Brenna would have gotten into trouble.

Because of the original plan. Ophelia not getting rid of Sterling's dick wasn't part of the original plan.

Is it? Because we didn't find out that Hunter was responsible for it until WWG told us. And even then, he only told us that Hunter was the one who gave it to her, not what his intentions were. Maybe you're right, maybe you're wrong, but it's all speculation. Speculation is not truth. Nothing is obvious. I played Vampire, a LARP with a lot of socio-political elements. I once did a play I believed was very obvious and it didn't work because nobody was paying attention. Some plans don't work out because the people involved don't get it. I believe that's what happened here. Hunter tried to implicate Sterling, but it didn't work because Ophelia didn't respond as Hunter anticipated.

Again the idea that the plan involved one of them getting scolded at all makes no sense as Hunter could have just given it to Orphelia saying he thought it was her and that she found it, or leave Orphelia to find it her self instead of it magically popping up. It also doesnt make any sense because even if Orphelia did confront them all the blame would just fall on Eva which Hunter would be aware of being he's spying on them. Also there was no snooping in his granddaughters room. The dildo was in the freezer when it went missing brecause once more it was eva's dildo she had modled after Sterling and not Brenna. All Hunter has to say is that he found it in the freezer because that's acutally what happened. No reason to try to claim it's Brennas he can just say he thought it was Orphelia's and that she might not want to put them in a place so open.

And no the nuance of whether Orphelia thought it was a gift or whether it was a gift doesn't matter because it was Hunter who pretented it anonymously in a way for Orpehlia to conclude it was a gift. That was a purseful thing because it was clear he wanted Orphelia to use it. If he didn't want her to think it wa sa gift he would have given it to her differently. And if Hunter wanted Orphelia to get rid of it, again why did he just give it to her outright and say he found it in the freezer? Why give it to her annoynmously if he didnt want her to use it? You need to go back and replay the chapters because you dont even seem to remember how Orphelia got the dildo or how it went missing.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
You need to go back and replay the chapters because you dont even seem to remember how Orphelia got the dildo or how it went missing.
I know how it went missing and how she got the dildo. It disappeared from the freezer and it somehow got in Ophelia's possession. That's it. That's all we know.

And throwing Eva under the buss doesn't work, since that will mean Brenna won't be allowed to see Eva anymore because she uses her best friend to get out of the "no sex toys" ban.

And might I remind you, the whole point of the game is to stop Hunter's plans? If Hunter straight came out and say he found it, we'd know that he's behind it! We don't know Hunter's plans, so we have a harder time stopping them! That's how the game works! No villain straight up tells you his moves ahead of time!

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
I know how it went missing and how she got the dildo. It disappeared from the freezer and it somehow got in Ophelia's possession. That's it. That's all we know.

And throwing Eva under the buss doesn't work, since that will mean Brenna won't be allowed to see Eva anymore because she uses her best friend to get out of the "no sex toys" ban.

And might I remind you, the whole point of the game is to stop Hunter's plans? If Hunter straight came out and say he found it, we'd know that he's behind it! We don't know Hunter's plans, so we have a harder time stopping them! That's how the game works! No villain straight up tells you his moves ahead of time!

I'm not saying Hunter would throw Eva under the bus. I'm saying if Orphelia did ever confront literally anyone about the dildo all the blame would fall on Eva because Brenna would say that it was Eva's missing dildo and Sterling would say it's Eva's missing dildo. Even if Brenna claims it's her dildo how would that get Sterling in trouble? That's why the whole incrimination plan idea doesn't make any sense at all. There are way to many holes in your logic and everything you mention involves the characters acting like idiots.

And no you don't have to remind me, but you seem to have forgotten that everyone just thinks that Hunter is a harmless old man. Saying he found it in the freezer would not incriminate him in anyway because the entire house has access to the freezer. Sterling would have to somehow prove that Hunter has an ulterior motive instead of just having found a loss item in the kitchen.

4.20 star(s) 367 Votes