DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
That's something a mod has to change. WWG has no power over this thread.
I know what you're saying but "my patrons" in FAQ section isn't added by a mod, but... I'll just let it be, hopefully some mod will delete/edit it... Sorry for the pinged message (y)

Do you even understand that adding the fan patch would kill the game? Patreon wants nothing to do with incest, bestiality, rape, drugs, etc. If WWG would add the fan patch so lazy players don't have to add it themselves, patreon would outright ban him. This is the dumbest take or suggestion someone has offered so far.

The reason the game is the way it is right now, is because he had a long back and forth one time while he was suspended and had to keep uploading version until they said "good enough". No incest, no bestiality, no drugs, etc. It's at the butchered version it is now on patreon, BECAUSE of patreon. That's why it takes a fan patch to restore content that WWG took out.
I understand and we all know this but please remove this message as it clearly hints that WWG is adding/developing the above said content and applying it into a patch so that people can enjoy the game in the original form.

It's not hard to add this up; The 'fan-patch' is actively updated when each chapter is released. The 'fan' whomsoever it may be definitely knows and keeps things interesting while developing the patch with the game.

Last edited:

The Analist

Jun 19, 2024
This game has both "kinetic novel" and "sandbox" tags (which I find weird). Does this has a main a game and separate kinetic novels (or the opposite) or does the dev managed to mix two apparently opposed concepts in one game?

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
This game has both "kinetic novel" and "sandbox" tags (which I find weird). Does this has a main a game and separate kinetic novels (or the opposite) or does the dev managed to mix two apparently opposed concepts in one game?
two in one. You get to move around the house and visit scenes slightly as you wish, but you still need to see all scenes before you can move onto the next chapter. There is an in-game to do list you have to follow to complete a chapter.

Reactions: The Analist

Zardoz23

Jan 28, 2021
It's kinetic novel that masks itself as a sandbox. It allows the player to pick the order of events somewhat but will roadblock your progression because "to continue with X path you need to finish Y and Z paths". If you've played Lust Theory there's a similar situation there.

There should probably be a subgenre for this sort of thing. But it's basically kinetic with a little bit of freedom.

The Analist

Jun 19, 2024
two in one. You get to move around the house and visit scenes slightly as you wish, but you still need to see all scenes before you can move onto the next chapter. There is an in-game to do list you have to follow to complete a chapter.
It's kinetic novel that masks itself as a sandbox. It allows the player to pick the order of events somewhat but will roadblock your progression because "to continue with X path you need to finish Y and Z paths". If you've played Lust Theory there's a similar situation there.

There should probably be a subgenre for this sort of thing. But it's basically kinetic with a little bit of freedom.
OK... But, unless there are two separate entities (that is, a first chapter/part/game that is kinetic and a follow up that is a sandbox game), it shouldn't have the kinetic tag. Kinetic novels are the ones who don't have any choice/branch and so on. They run like a comic/film (or a mix between both; it all depends on how animated they are or not). I know there are many "games" disguised as sandboxes thay you end up feeling it was a (fully or almost) kinetic novel, but that's not the way tags are usually applied here and tags should be applied consistently.

4.20 star(s) 371 Votes