EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Endings huh? Does that mean the main story is nearing completion?
Nah, they are something like "bad end". I would guess that the main game is around 60% complete, but it's just a wild guess based in the plot so far...

The amount of people who think they are owed something when they actually PIRATE the game are too damned high, lol.
There are just as many of those as there are white knights crying injustice on a PIRATE site, both sides are pretty hilarious to watch.

Reactions: Jarul and Orlox

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
This is a game that is interesting in its structure. The ntr scenes basically have the same effect as Mario missing the platform and falling into the pit. So the argument could be made that even ntr fans should turn it off as a quality of life improvement. There could also be an argument that even ntr haters should keep it on because otherwise, they are playing the game on easy mode. Now standalone ntr dlc has been released. Hmm. Curious.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Just finished the second NTR minigame and even if you don't like NTR you have to admit that is some funny shit. She straight up kills a guy with her pussy.

"I'm dying!" "Yay I'm fucking a dead guy!"
"Do you know CPR?" "Nah. I'm more of a typist."
"Wanna go again?" "You're a monster" "I'm not hearing a no."

This shit is dark

Reactions: DBOO

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Well, from the name alone its always been an NTR game. It's just the dev was nice enough to add a switch to turn it off to appeal to a wider base.

I actually dropped the patreon support for this when the guy started getting into side shorts and moved away from the actual game... I dont mind NTR and in a plot like this it adds a fun bit of thrill to try and avoid being cucked but its the side stuff thats seeing his patreons decline NOT the NTR.
His patreons decline? I'm sorry, AFTER adding the what ifs, he literally grew his income by 50%. from 3k a month, to 4.5k a month, in just 2 months. compared to getting to 3k a month in 2 years. Breaking 1k patrons after taking 2 years to reach 800. These what if side projects are making him bank and was a genius idea.

KiraMantis

Jun 27, 2019
man, am i the only one that dont really liked the second what if? i mean, i loved it, but i just dont like the jokes and all when they are fucking, thats why i like hunter so much, he is perverted and serious when he fucks them. this two old men were joking all the time. i mean, i love the writing in the game, but i feel that sometimes when there should be a moment of corruption and pervertion, there is not just because of the constant jokes.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes