jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
no one complaining about the What Ifs is a patron.
end of story
Shit i'm a 5 dollar patron so the content isn't even for me and i'm not complaining
I obviously don't have a problem with the concept of this site, or pirating content in general as it has developed on the internet over the last few decades
I think in the case of NSFW content sites like this provide advertisement a lot of these projects wouldn't otherwise get.
All that being said this site has some of the largest, reddest babies i have ever seen on the internet

Jun 15, 2017
I really don't understand the accusations of milking and/or diverting resources. The Dev has said many times that these "what If" side stories take barely any time to make and will never take priority over the main game, It's simply a short story for him to make every month so his fans don't go insane waiting for the next update. The other issue I see people having is the fact it's NTR, I thought this thread had a pretty good balance between the NTR fans and non-NTR fans so I wasn't expecting so much backlash for him making an NTR side story especially when he has stated there will be non-NTR "what if's" too. The other thing to note is people talking for his patreon fans and stating what they feel should know that the "what if's" are voted on so the only reason they're NTR is because he has more NTR fans then non-NTR otherwise we would have two non-NTR "what if's" instead and I'm guessing if that was the case no one would be complaining.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
I really don't understand the accusations of milking and/or diverting resources. The Dev has said many times that these "what If" side stories take barely any time to make and will never take priority over the main game, It's simply a short story for him to make every month so his fans don't go insane waiting for the next update. The other issue I see people having is the fact it's NTR, I thought this thread had a pretty good balance between the NTR fans and non-NTR fans so I wasn't expecting so much backlash for him making an NTR side story especially when he has stated there will be non-NTR "what if's" too. The other thing to note is people talking for his patreon fans and stating what they feel should know that the "what if's" are voted on so the only reason they're NTR is because he has more NTR fans then non-NTR otherwise we would have two non-NTR "what if's" instead and I'm guessing if that was the case no one would be complaining.
Well, to put it in familiar terms that the site users use, I guess ntr fans are just more grateful and are willing to actually financially support artists more so than non-ntr fans.:giggle:

To Whomever: If you can't pick up on the sarcasm then just don't respond.

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
i do agree with most of this with 1 exception, the "it will not take much time away from the chapter update", i am sry to break it to you all but that is not rly a thing, the reality of the situation is that it DOES affect it, 1 what if shure, 1 every month? you bet your ass the chapter updates are gone slow down, remember last update was early may, it's almost 5 months since than and if he is going to do 1 what if EVERY month than... idk what the update rate gone end up being

xgkuajjJ2D0Q

Jun 15, 2017
Is CH8 new? I don't remember which chapter came out last before these What If things.
Not new, Chapter 8 was released in May 11.

Ugh, anyone else dying to see what happens next with Ophelia? I just miss her tall, thicc curves and her personality. The lengthy but great and humorous writing in this game and her struggles with her motherly obligations versus helping the medical needs of her son and recognizing her son's (and Catherine's) desire to help with her physical needs (breastfeeding) including increasingly apparent sexual needs.
I gotta admit every character in this game is so elegantly involved with main character with exception of hunter, yeesh he still gives me the creeps and I did not enjoy what if part 1, but I guess by design.

If developer is reading this, I wouldn't mind seeing Aliza when she was chubbier/fat through memories or flashback. If her body was like a chubbier version of Ophelia with even a paunchy belly, as long as she had her glowing gorgeous skin I would be interested in seeing her jiggle or just move with those deadly curves. I also enjoy almost everything with Brenna and gosh, I'm so impressed developer was able to put even the overly thick bush on her and have MC shave it without making it disgusting. It's gutsy to involve natural but boring tasks that women go through to keep up a great appearance.

I'm curious to see how you guys would rank everyone in being favorites or wanting to see more future events with.
I'd probably go with:
Ophelia (Mom) > Brenna (Older Sister) > Amber > Eva > Aliza (Aunt) > Lucia (Cousin) > Tef (Maid) > Catherine (Younger Sister) > Mallory

Man I can't wait for Chapter 9. Just going through my own game screenshots makes me appreciate what a classic game this is.

How about the in-game game where Ophelia plays as Ophelia Jr. a Futa.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
i do agree with most of this with 1 exception, the "it will not take much time away from the chapter update", i am sry to break it to you all but that is not rly a thing, the reality of the situation is that it DOES affect it, 1 what if shure, 1 every month? you bet your ass the chapter updates are gone slow down, remember last update was early may, it's almost 5 months since than and if he is going to do 1 what if EVERY month than... idk what the update rate gone end up being
The "long" time between updates are nothing new, I think it was ch 6 - 7 the development was 5 months then too. Anything can delay the releases, ir stuff, technical difficulties etc...
Does the What Ifs take time away from the main game work? Maybe, or maybe WWG have carefully laid out a plan on how to do both effectively. The idea has paid of, literally. And so I doubt some crying from babies on this thread will make a lick of difference to him. It's certainly entertaining though to see all of you having everything from meltdowns to complaints and everything inbetween.

Reactions: Edrick23

LVXS

Oct 25, 2017
Not new, Chapter 8 was released in May 11.

Ugh, anyone else dying to see what happens next with Ophelia? I just miss her tall, thicc curves and her personality. The lengthy but great and humorous writing in this game and her struggles with her motherly obligations versus helping the medical needs of her son and recognizing her son's (and Catherine's) desire to help with her physical needs (breastfeeding) including increasingly apparent sexual needs.
I gotta admit every character in this game is so elegantly involved with main character with exception of hunter, yeesh he still gives me the creeps and I did not enjoy what if part 1, but I guess by design.

If developer is reading this, I wouldn't mind seeing Aliza when she was chubbier/fat through memories or flashback. If her body was like a chubbier version of Ophelia with even a paunchy belly, as long as she had her glowing gorgeous skin I would be interested in seeing her jiggle or just move with those deadly curves. I also enjoy almost everything with Brenna and gosh, I'm so impressed developer was able to put even the overly thick bush on her and have MC shave it without making it disgusting. It's gutsy to involve natural but boring tasks that women go through to keep up a great appearance.

I'm curious to see how you guys would rank everyone in being favorites or wanting to see more future events with.
I'd probably go with:
Ophelia (Mom) > Brenna (Older Sister) > Amber > Eva > Aliza (Aunt) > Lucia (Cousin) > Tef (Maid) > Catherine (Younger Sister) > Mallory

Man I can't wait for Chapter 9. Just going through my own game screenshots makes me appreciate what a classic game this is.

How about the in-game game where Ophelia plays as Ophelia Jr. a Futa.
View attachment 1431693
bruh where's that ss from LOL

Jun 15, 2017
The dev has always released updates on a 4-5 month cycle so this isn't anything new from his regular schedule. The "what if's" really do not take much time to create and even the dev has said this, I'm sure if he was falling behind on a main game update he would simply put the "what if" on hold because the main game will always take priority. So unless the Dev is lying about the amount of effort and time that goes into "what if" then nothing should change and I'm sure as hell not going to worry about it until I see some sort of proof that they're taking away from the main game. The update for the main game is coming out this month and the next "what If" should be a non-NTR one so people should just be looking forward to the future.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
so what in this update?? nothing in normal game?? only stuff in NTR thing? uff

xgkuajjJ2D0Q

Jun 15, 2017
bruh where's that ss from LOL
From the In-Game Game, which honestly I wish was another game here on F95Zone, it's actually really hot and has rare elements I would enjoy that you don't typically see. Including Cum inflation, Futanari (FUTA), cumming on breakfast for protein boost, pregnancies and best of all, CGI bodies and faces with that very likable cartoony Pixar-like touch.

If I remember correctly, Lucia was into games where she had a huge cock and would use it like a weapon, Ophelia also had penis-envy and was curious to try out one of these games where she was a Futa with a big cock and power and she would feed her children with some breakfast with cum or reward main character's in-game game character jr. with 'pudding' if he ate all his meat. what's hilarious is the semen turns mc's character into girl after sleeping. Ophelia playing as Ophelia Jr. (futa) bangs her son (character jr. that is now a girl) with so much cum that her belly is cum inflated and gets pregnant. Here's a few more screenshots if it helps you remember.

2020-10-07 089 SNAGIT.jpg 2020-10-07 091 SNAGIT.jpg 2020-10-07 139 SNAGIT.jpg 2020-10-07 141 SNAGIT.jpg 2020-10-07 143 SNAGIT.jpg 2020-10-07 147 SNAGIT.jpg 2020-10-07 150 SNAGIT.jpg 2020-10-09 100 SNAGIT.jpg

ronak

Aug 6, 2017
Damn was getting my hopes up, but it's just a What if again. Can't the What if's not get their own thread so i can ignore them?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
See guys, this is what an uninformed post looks like and the spreading of false information. Who are you going to believe? This guy or the Dev that said it took him 3 days to make the first what if and i'm guessing about 6 days based on release time to make the second?

Just because you are mad, doesn't make your post a fact. FACT IS that the dev is getting more ambitious each update and longer each update. THAT'S what's causing longer production time. Look at how many renders are in a chapter since the game started. Oh? there are more renders as the chapters go on? WOW!

In this upcoming chapter, you can see he used a lot of godrays which he said in his discord that he just learned how to use to make it look like it's hot. since it's the heat wave update.

Again, the what if's are not what caused this game to take several months to update. The game is getting bigger.

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
The dev has always released updates on a 4-5 month cycle so this isn't anything new from his regular schedule. The "what if's" really do not take much time to create and even the dev has said this, I'm sure if he was falling behind on a main game update he would simply put the "what if" on hold because the main game will always take priority. So unless the Dev is lying about the amount of effort and time that goes into "what if" then nothing should change and I'm sure as hell not going to worry about it until I see some sort of proof that they're taking away from the main game. The update for the main game is coming out this month and the next "what If" should be a non-NTR one so people should just be looking forward to the future.
amm, the effects of the what if will be only mesurable FIRST as the chapter 10 relase, that will be the first update that had the what if updates on the whole lenght of the development unlike ch 9 that it's next to come

His patreons decline? I'm sorry, AFTER adding the what ifs, he literally grew his income by 50%. from 3k a month, to 4.5k a month, in just 2 months. compared to getting to 3k a month in 2 years. Breaking 1k patrons after taking 2 years to reach 800. These what if side projects are making him bank and was a genius idea.
mmmaybe, but i suspect that might be due to more frequent updates, ussualy monthly updates have proven to be the best update rate for growing a sub base,(thous are the ones that i myself open my wallet to) the more frequently you show up as a "new relase" the more chances are that people who did not try it before or missed it will give it a try, so i suspect that was the main reason for the groth not the actual content itself, because as you can read, the majoraty of people are indiferent to them (myself included) some are butthurt that it got relased, and some are butthurt that people don't like it (seeing them go into "WHY DON'T YOU LIKE WHAT I LIKE" mode is giving me some lols every now and than)

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes